Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,8″ Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 256Go Noir
799 €
Voir le deal

BLACK SABBATH

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BLACK SABBATH Empty
MessageSujet: BLACK SABBATH   BLACK SABBATH EmptyJeu 22 Fév - 18:48

BLACK SABBATH - 'The Devil Cried' Chosen As First Single From New DIO Years Compilation

According to Rhino, the new BLACK SABBATH track 'The Devil Cried' will be the first single from the long awaited "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years". The track will go for radio adds on March 12th-13th.

The first comprehensive introduction to the band's legacy, Black Sabbath: The Dio Years features a dozen classic studio recordings, plus one live track - 'Children Of The Sea' from 1982's Live Evil. The collection also contains the three brand-new tracks - 'The Devil Cried', 'Shadow Of The Wind' and 'Ear In The Wall'. The disc will be available April 3rd at all physical retail outlets and at www.rhino.com
for a suggested list price of $18.98. The album will also be available at all digital retail outlets for a suggested retail price of $11.99.

Arranged chronologically, the compilation spotlights Dio's time with Black Sabbath and draws heavily from the lineup's 1980 debut and 1981 follow-up, Heaven And Hell and Mob Rules respectively. Recognized as back-to-back metal classics, the albums feature such signature songs as the title tracks,
'Neon Knights', 'Die Young', 'Turn Up The Night' and 'Voodoo'. The Dio Years also features 'After All (The Dead)', 'TV Crimes' and 'I' from the singer's brief reunion with Sabbath for the Dehumanizer album and tour.

Black Sabbath: The Dio Years tracklisting:
'Neon Knights',
'Lady Evil', 'Heaven And Hell',
'Die Young',
'Lonely Is The Word',
'The Mob Rules',
'Turn Up The Night',
'Voodoo',
'Falling Off The Edge Of The World',
'After All (The Dead)',
'TV Crimes',
'I',
'Children Of The Sea'
- Live, 'The Devil Cried' *,
'Shadow Of The Wind' *,
'Ear In The Wall' *.
(* Newly recorded track)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

BLACK SABBATH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BLACK SABBATH   BLACK SABBATH EmptyLun 12 Mar - 21:25

BLACK SABBATH 61962
BLACK SABBATH - The Dio Years eCard Now Available

BLACK SABBATH Online reports:

"Rhino Records has put online a new promotional item for the "Dio Years" album. It's their eCard for the new album - a relatively common promotional tool these days.

Here's a listing of what you can do at the eCard page:

- Listen to the full version of "The Devil Cried"
- View Tour Dates
- Send the E-Card to a friend
- Get info on Black Sabbath ring tones
- Check out the merchandise page

What's most interesting about this page is that before you get to the menu of the thing, you see a flash based animation, which talks about the album, but also includes some artwork which I had not seen before. Pictured are captures of a couple of frames of the animation are captures of a couple of frames of the animation.

I inquired about the artwork, and I was told that it was from the inside of the package, so presumably, this is tray art or something from the booklet - I'm unclear on that, but it is connected the the CD you'll buy (you're buying it right - right??).

The artwork was done by a fellow by the name of Wes Benscoter, who I have mentioned before on this site. He also did the cover art for the 2003 Dio release, Stand Up & Shout: The Dio Anthology. If you check out my discography page for the Anthology here, you'll see a similar feel in the art.

Anyway, make sure and check out the eCard over at Rhino's site today."
bru_dall

BLACK SABBATH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BLACK SABBATH   BLACK SABBATH EmptyVen 13 Juil - 0:18

Une vidéo faites par un fan de Heaven And Hell (Black Sabbath avec Ronnie James Dio) sur Mob Rules est visible sur Youtube. La vidéo a été captée au Kaliakra Rock Fest (Bulgarie).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8t-Rvbv7WM
bru_dall

BLACK SABBATH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BLACK SABBATH   BLACK SABBATH EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 18:58

BLACK SABBATH Bassist Comments On Football Investment Rumor - "What A Load Of Shite"

BLACK SABBATH 72484

Alex Fletcher from www.Digitalspy.co.uk recently reported that BLACK SABBATH/HEAVEN AND HELL bassist Geezer Butler is considering buying into a Premiership football club. According to story, well known for his love of Aston Villa FC, Butler has expressed an interest in investing some money into the West Midlands club.

However (!), Black-Sabbath.com web-guru Joe Siegler spoke to Butler recently who immediately remarked: "What a load of shite."
Contenu sponsorisé

BLACK SABBATH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BLACK SABBATH   BLACK SABBATH Empty

BLACK SABBATH
Page 1 sur 1