Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) Empty
MessageSujet: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptySam 20 Jan - 18:53

MEGADETH Frontman DAVE MUSTAINE In Live Podcast From NAMM Today At 3:30pm PST

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T58784 According to the official MEGADETH website, frontman Dave Mustaine will be holding another live podcast from the Dean Guitars booth at the NAMM convention today (Saturday, January 20th). Tune in to www.megadeth.com at 3:30pm PST / 11:30pm GMT to check it out. Go to this location for more information. Registration is required.

As previously reported, Mustaine revealed his new signature guitar at NAMM and via podcast yesterday
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptySam 20 Jan - 19:06

MEGADETH - Video Of Dave Mustaine Unveiling "Vehement: VMNT" Signature Guitar Available

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T58792 As previously reported, Dave Mustaine of MEGADETH and Dean Guitars have announced a new guitar line called the “Vehement: VMNT.” The new instruments were unveiled yesterday (January 19) at the NAMM convention at the Anaheim Convention Centre in Anaheim, CA. To view a video of the event head here.

The initial model in this exclusive line will be limited to a worldwide run of only 150 pieces. This guitar will be a signature Mustaine V with a heavily flamed top, Dave Mustaine custom Live Wires pickups, ebony fingerboard and gold hardware. Players and collectors can choose from three finishes--Transparent Amber, Transparent Red and Transparent Black. The guitar will include a stenciled hardshell case and a Deth certificate hand signed by Dave Mustaine himself. The second guitar is the Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT import complete with the custom Live Wires pickups, Grover tuners and hardshell case. The guitar is available in Classic Black or Metallic Silver and the first 500 sold will include a Megadeth CD signed by the man himself. Retail price of the Dean VMNT is $1520 US.

“The whole process has been surreal,” says Mustaine about his new guitar line. “It’s been dream-like, but is more real than any dream I’ve ever had. They understand what a guitarist expects out of his gear, and we share a vision, a loyalty and an understanding of guitars. Working with Dean has been one of the greatest thrills for me as a musician.”

Mustaine will be holding another live podcast from the Dean Guitars booth at the NAMM convention today (Saturday, January 20th). Tune in to www.megadeth.com at 3:30pm PST / 11:30pm GMT to check it out.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyDim 21 Jan - 15:46

MEGADETH's Mustaine On New Record - "Andy Sneap Is Plugging Away At The Mix"

MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"It was so good to see some of you yesterday (January 19th) at NAMM, and now we can talk about the new guitars! What a great feeling yesterday to come to NAMM (which I have only been to in Anaheim 3 times with ESP, I don't recall ever with Jackson, and only twice back with B.C. Rich when Gar managed the place).

This was the best feeling I have had so far, and I am proud to be at the top of the Dean roster with the many other great artists there. It is great to be with a company that honored Darryl so well, along with the rising talent they have with bands like TRIVIUM, and elder statesmen like LESLIE WEST and the SCHENKER BROTHERS.

I have a short appearance again today and then I will be finishing up my text for the album liner: lyrics, credits, thanks, etc. After that we should be preparing for our next World Tour and we should have some news about confirmed dates soon.

Andy Sneap is plugging away at the mix, and if necessary, I will fly back to England to bring some more sunshine his way.

Have a wonderful weekend my Droogs! Me, I am going go-cart racing!!!"

Megadeth are expected to release their new album, United Abominations, in March via Roadrunner.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 11:56

MEGADETH Mainman Dave Mustaine - "I Don't Know If DAVID LEE ROTH Ever Drank A Bottle Of JD On Stage"

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T64833 MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine spoke to BW&BK recently about a number of topics including the band's forthcoming album, United Abominations, due out on May 15th via Roadrunner.

"I've got a pretty square life," Mustaine comments about his present state. "I've been able to separate who I am on stage with who I am on the street now. As the two grew apart, there was a dynamic I was able to see that made it easier to get into character and to get out of character. I think a lot of these other people are so stuck in character non-stop, day-in, day-out - get off-stage and drink and pound and party. 'Cuz I'm on-stage, I'm always on-stage.' For example, there's a lot of people in the music business that I hung around with in the beginning - people who think they are born with a JD bottle in their hand. A guy that comes to mind is Slash. Another one is David Lee Roth. All the props you know. I don't know if Dave ever drank a bottle of JD on-stage. To me, showbiz says you put iced tea in there. That could've been what it was. I know that Chris (Holmes) from W.A.S.P. was in a raft in a pool in the Decline Of Western Civilization (Part II: The Metal Years) guzzling clear liquid out of a vodka bottle. I know what vodka tastes like and drinking it that fast, your gag-reflex ... I dunno, maybe he doesn't have a gag reflex. Maybe after all those years in W.A.S.P. he doesn't have it. I was able to separate those two; by living my life normally I could experience being fully charged on a record again."

A major Megadeth feature is set to run in BW&BK #104 - due out in late May. Watch for more snippets of BW&BK's chat with Dave Mustaine in the coming days
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyDim 17 Juin - 21:53

MEGADETH - Interview With DAVE MUSTAINE On Scotland's STV Available

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T68307 Scotland's STV music correspondent John Kilbride caught up with MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine when the band played the Glasgow Barrowlands last week to discuss the band's new album, United Abominations, the new line-up, and Gigantour plans. Click here to check it out.

As previously reported, VidDream has uploaded the first part of an interview with Megadeth bassist James Lomenzo on YouTube, where he discusses how he ended up joining the band. Go to this location to check out the 10 minute clip.

Pro-shot footage from Megadeth's performance at this year's Download Festival is now streaming on YouTube. Go to this location for all links.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMar 10 Juil - 19:35

MEGADETH Frontman DAVE MUSTAINE On Politics - "Don't Let The Hair Fool You, Guys"

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T69720 The American Spectator correspondent Shawn Macomber recently caught up with MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine to dicuss the inspiration behind the band's new album, United Abominations, and the state of the world. Following are a couple excerpts from the story

Mustaine on the United Nations: "I'm sure the United Nations does some good stuff. I mean, they've got one of the most beautiful women in the world pushing rice in Darfur. But that's the irony of it all. They'll send those C130s over there full of supplies, drop it off and...the rebels get it. Deliver it all the way if you're going to deliver it. What good is it if it goes to the bad people? Then there are these allegations of women and children being raped by peacekeepers in Africa -- the first time that happens it's a crime, the second time it is a travesty."

Mustaine on politics: "People say musicians should stay out of politics, and I agree, but I'm a citizen, too. I love my country. When I went to cover the [1992] Democratic National Convention for MTV, I walked around like a respectable American who happened to be in the music business instead of like one of these idiots in a T-shirt that says 'F -- k Our President.'

In a lot of ways, it doesn't matter. I can't tell you how condescending the look I got from John Kerry was when I walked up to interview him at the 1992 convention or the way Oliver Stone treated me. I was like, 'You know what? Don't let the hair fool you, guys.'"

Go to this location for the full story.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMar 10 Juil - 19:45

MEGADETH Mainman Dave Mustaine Gearing Up For Release Of New Dean VMNT Guitars

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"I just finished signing and sending off the 'Deth Certificates' that are being shipped with my new Dean VMNT guitars. They are limited, so I guess only certain stores will be getting them due to availability. I guess this would be some thing to talk about with the good folks of Dean or your local music store to see if they have the balls to carry Dean Guitars and the new Dave Mustaine VMNT Signature Dean Electric Guitar.

I wanted to play guitar today, but my new axes are all in lockers being freighted back from Europe and Israel, and I just didn't want to play the other guitars that were here.

Spoiled, I guess.

Lot's of great things are happening for all-things-mega and we should have a lot of dates to confirm soon, as well as some information of upcoming material and footage from the making of United Abominations, as well as several other exciting projects.

We are planning out the rest of the year and the beginning of 2008 and that will allow us to visit all of your countries and thrash out to the new Album and all of the classics that we have been bringing out of the vaults.

I hope that my band-mates are enjoying their time off and I send my prayers to James' daughter and her speedy recovery, and to all of you . . . from Fallbrook and The House of Mustaine, have a great flipping night!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMer 11 Juil - 23:46

Planet Rock Interviews MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine; Preview Available

Roadrunner Records UK reports:

"Check out the trailer for Planet Rock's fab new "My Planet Rocks" interview with Dave Mustaine over on the MEGADETH Music Page.

Hear the full thing Saturday, July 14th at 6 PM (repeated Tuesday, July 17th at 6 PM)!"

Earlier today, Megadeth announced, "Sign up for a MegaFanClub membership and take advantage of the US Tour Of Duty ticket pre-sale offered exclusively to MFC members!

The fan club pre-sale start(ed) today at 10 AM local time for all shows posted on the Killing Road. To purchase your pre-sale tickets, simply log in to the store section at the fan club website and select your tickets there.

Quantities are limited. Don't hesitate! Get your pre-sale tickets here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyDim 15 Juil - 19:04

MEGADETH Mainman Dave Mustaine In Talks About Finishing Last Year's Gigantour DVD

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"Droogies!

It's Friday the 13th!!! Oooh!!! Scary!!!

Ha! anyway, I had a trip up to LA yesterday and had meetings for hours and there is some real kewl stuff coming up for all-things-mega.

I saw all of the Pan-Pacific dates, and it potentially includes Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, and China added in to the usual favorites of ours, Japan and Australia. There appears to be an especially great run coming up in Oz, which we will update you officially on, as soon as we can.

We also discussed the US mini-tour the September, and it looks like I am spending my birthday on the road again. Oh well, this way I can make a mess and not worry about the morning after. [We are excited how many fan club members are getting their tickets early]

We also made contact with Michael Sarna (Gigantour 2005 and 2006 film maker) about finishing last year's Gigantour DVD, as well as special releases and broadcasts that Image wants to do with these films and the DVD That One Night, our live recording from Argentina. Actually looking forward to seeing the guy. :-)

Anyway, have a roaring F-13!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMer 25 Juil - 23:14

MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine - Q&A Video Session Available

The Netherlands-based branch of Roadrunner Records has issued a video Q&A session with MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine. The session, filmed last month at France's Hellfest, can be viewed at this location.

According to Amazon.com, EMI Europe will release a new Megadeth box set called Warchest, on October 15th. Amazon has the box set listed as an import (PAL format) and it will contain four CDs and one DVD. The exact contents of the box set will be revealed soon.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMar 7 Aoû - 23:59

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine Answers Fans Questions; Video Available

In a video posted at the Roadrunner Records website, MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine offers his thoughts and ruminations on various matters submitted by US fans (and some Roadrunner staffers).

Dave talks about playing festivals, playing for the fans, playing around the world, hanging out with other bands, and more.

Check out the video at this location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyJeu 9 Aoû - 17:06

MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine Issues Update; Gigantour 2007 Australia Dates Announced

MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has issued the following message:

"Droogies!

Today was an early day for me; I was up before the sun (and not because I didn’t go to sleep), and I hear a noise in the front room of my home, again it is 4:30 AM. Electra and her friends that stayed over (Electra had a party for her high scores in school) and they couldn’t possibly be up at that hour of the morning. I mean they may be young, but they are still girls and like to sleep. But there they were, all of them had woken up and were trying to monkey around with the games and entertainment stuff. All I know is I heard a clunk and I thought, I am going to look like Hugh Hefner (or Yngwie) in some robe with a shotgun (and no, I don’t have a gun) on the morning news, after I kill whatever is in my house at 4:30 AM.

I would have given someone’s eye teeth for a 12 gauge ”silly string” shotgun at the exact second I saw it was the pre-teen slumber party dwarves! Boy, that’ll get your blood flowing. Whatev! Life is flying by!

The last five weeks of our nine week break went by in a blast of driving back and forth, with all our family’s in tow, and for meetings with/for the band and just taking some solitary vacation time to recharge the batteries. And the rest of our time home is going to be nuts for me with getting revved up to go, but I am going to make the best of it, and we are having so much time together with Electra, Justis, and Pam that I know I will have a great end of summer with you all.

The next two weeks are busy!

There is the video for 'Never Walk Alone' that is going to be shot at the end of this month [more later] and its terrific storyline. I am more excited about this video shoot coming up than I have been since shooting 'Holy Wars' and 'Hangar 18'.

We decided on two new songs to add to the set; one (from Countdown To Extinction – in honor of one of my best friends) is 'Ashes In Your Mouth' and the other, from Killing Is My Business, etc., is 'The Skull Beneath The Skin'. This should please a lot of old school enthusiasts. Or just old people in general.

On the release front, That One Night has been certified Gold in the USA and I want to thank every one of you that bought this DVD. It’s also cool to see other countries try for a few bars the “aguante Megadeth” line. I heard the CD with the bonus tracks on it for “TON” and it brought back great memories of that special evening. Man, I get to relive it every time I hear that record!

Our box-set, Warchest, is coming out later this year and there will be a formal announcement of all the details as we get closer, but I am sure this is a great study of what my band set out to be, Sure some time s the performances were off, but there was a vibe, and an attitude that you could touch in the air it was so thick. There is also a DVD of a very rare performance from the RIP era line-up.

We are starting to talk to our endorsers about our appearances for NAMM this year, so stay tuned and we will let you know about that. I believe that me and the Drover boys are supposed to make a couple of visits to our endorser’s distributors while on this next leg. And since we aren’t going to be able to make it to all of the stores, the good folks at Dean and our dealers are going to work that out for themselves. We would love to show you some Megadeth stuff and why we play Dean and Shawn play Ddrums (cuz he can’t spell and neither can they!)

So, here is the scoop on the Pac Rim; we have been approached and are furiously negotiating, routing, budgeting, and trying to book our Asian tour from November 21st – December 2nd to Surabaya, Indonesia; Downtown East, Singapore; Taipei, Taiwan; Bangalore, India, Bangkok, Thailand, Beijing and Shanghai, China. We are also doing Japan as you know (a favorite of the Drovers), and are trying to close South Korea this trip too. This will be officially announced and confirmed here.

Now Australia is going to rock, and I know who the other bands are that are on Gigantour 2007OZ and I am pumped to not only see them all, but maybe even play a song or two with them, or they with us. I also get to keep my promise about showing the Drovers how big Australia really is now. Speaking of Gigantour, I talked to management about Gigantour 2008 and the line-up of bands we are considering are pretty stylish metal bands. I'm so glad not to have to deal with the politics of uncool lineups for tours like back in the old days. You either hooked up with a band(s) you totally gelled with, or not and the tour dragged on.

Michael Sarna has started work on the Gigantour DVD project while I am resting in San Diego, and we will have a tentative announcement this week on our status and what and where we are in the process, which songs by which bands will be included, etc. We also need to wrap up the edit on The Making Of United Abominations. I am sure to have a lot of stuff to keep me busy through the holidays, but the most important thing is that I am one day away from starting going through all of my riff and files and tapes again from the last tour, and from before in my Pro-Tools rig.

I am going to watch Blazing Saddles with my family and have a good laugh.

Love and Bruises, Dave Mustaine."

In other Megadeth news, the above mentioned Gigantour 2007 Australia dates will also include performances from STATIC-X, DEVILDRIVER and LACUNA COIL.

Dates scheduled currently include:

November
10 - Perth, Australia at Metro City
12 - Adelaide, Australia at Thebarton Theatre
13 - Melbourne, Australia at Festival Hall
15 - Sydney, Australia at Luna Park Big Top
18 - Brisbane, Australia at Riverstage

More details to follow
(thanks: DUG)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 2:14

MEGADETH Mainman Dave Mustaine - "Aussie Aussie Aussie!"

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has issued the following update at the Gigantour.com forums:

"Hello Friends!

Today is Monday and there is one week left before we leave for Alaska. We will come home after that for 16 days and then it is off to the Pac Rim, and eventually to Australia, to start this awesome line-up of Gigantour 2007 in Australia, better known as G.2007.OZ!

I know not everyone here is a Megadeth or Dave Mustaine fan, but hopefully that will change after we play for you, or better yet, meet with you, and until then chat and post with you here.

I don't use slang or abbr. much, due to there being so many ages and different nationalities here. I want to be as clear with what I say so that our friends around the rest of the world that cannot come see us, can "live out" the concert through you loyal metal fans; through your ears and eyes, through the one thing that we all have in common - love for this kind of music!.

Gigantour this year will consist of four bands again, as you may have seen the way we did it on our 'Maiden Voyage' last year. We played with Max Cavalera and his band SOULFLY, Michael and Angela of ARCH ENEMY, and the guys from CALIBAN (which I didn't get a chance to hang out with as much as I would have liked to) in 2006, and while I think most musicians dream of playing in 'exotic, far-away places,' the Aussie audience, it is something to be reckoned with.

I mean beautiful tan faces of guys and girls of all ages, rugged lads and lasses from all over the Island, and they have such a "Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you" attitude in the pit, that while it seems friendly, there is also a very powerful and intimidating energy that you know could light a small city and it could change into a fire-breathing dragon!

Whew!!!

Seeing the guys in STATIC X should be interesting because we haven't seen them since we last toured in the 90's and they were just converging on the metal scene - from my knowledge, that is. I also am friends with Dez from DEVILDRIVER and we met years ago when he was in Coal Chamber and Sharon Osbourne managed them. Dez promises to sit me down with a good bottle of wine, and there's no better place so far, since I really like Australia Shiraz (but what the hell do I know - as long as it doesn't say 'Maddog 20-20' on it I am good).

And how can I forget LACUNA COIL? I think that everyone will be expecting Ms. Scabbia to join me/us to sing 'A Tout Le Monde' and while I hope that happens, I haven't asked her yet, so keep your fingers crossed! :-)

Lastly, to the good people of Perth,

As you know many years ago Megadeth first came to Australia, and it was great! We fell in love with Oz, and we thought we were coming back soon after our first trip there; we just needed to get through Japan.

Well, that is were the aforementioned Dragon of Oz first popped up, and we had to cancel Australia because someone (not me) ran out of illegal, medical type, sniffing or casually injectable street powder! So, naturally the blame was on us, (me, really and i wasn't the one who ran out!) and it was bad. We didn't return for a great many years.

This time though, I remember playing with so much passion and excitement on Gigantour 2006 OZ. I have never felt so loved and anticipated by the Aussie fans in all my years of our records being available down under; from the several concerts we have played, to the "almost self-imposed prison" we damn near put ourselves into. Yes, I am thrilled to come back to Australia, and especially to go to Perth: it almost isn't a real OZ Tour if you can't do both sides of the country. I mean it is nice, but Australia is about as old as the USA and about as big, and it would be like only playing NY, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida and thinking that that is a US tour?!?!

There is also going to be a celebration of sorts, because I can remember walking down a street to dinner with our partner, A.J. Maddah, in Australia for Gigantour for 2006 and 2007, and we were talking about the subject matter that makes up the song Amerikhastan. A.J. is a genius and we had some very stimulating conversations, some of which was about the Statue of Liberty, some on Halliburton's involvement, some on the republican scandal with young pages' pants being pulled down "in secret," by some guys "in the Senate" and "in the House of Representatives", or more apropos, "in the closet", and how some democrats don't care, and will pull anyones pants down.

So, that's it for me for the week. Stay tuned as we get the other bands aware of this great community here, and get the band-members, webmasters, and entire entourage with them, including all of the online fan-bases feeling welcome here.

It is my personal invitation to become part of this forum and help us spread the cheer internationally of Gigantour as we all have a hand in building a festival for international metal fans around the world.

There is also plenty of solid official Megadeth information that can be found on us and about Gigantour that may not have been posted here yet, so please also check www.Megadeth.com, www.Myspace.com/megadeth, www.Gigantour.com, and www.Davemustaine.com (coming soon).

Time for my morning coffee - I love you guys, and will see you soon!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMar 25 Sep - 19:03

MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine - "I Can't Tell You One Soldier I Ever Met That Said He Was Listening To DURAN DURAN"

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) 74270

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine spoke to the Larry Getlen from the www.NYPost.com recently about a number of topics including the band's new album, United Abominations. "Heavy metal is a barometer for our political well-being," says Mustaine. "When we're facing war, music like this is popular because it's talking about aggression. I can't tell you one soldier I ever met that said he was listening to Duran Duran."

Read more here.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyJeu 4 Oct - 19:24

MEGADETH Frontman DAVE MUSTAINE - "Call Me On My Cell And Leave Me A Message; This Is Legit And I Want You To Tell Your Friends"

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T75001 MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine has checked in with the following update:

"Droogies!

This is a long overdue update from me and there is so much stuff to talk about! We are almost finished with this tour; getting ready to release Warchest; going to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, and Australia; getting ready for the holidays with our families and you; securing dates for what is looking like an enourmous surprise with Gigantour overseas, and announcing an even more exciting line-up than the last two years of Gigantour 1 and 2, and the future release of the Gigantour 2006 DVD.

There is also our new video for "Never Walk Alone" that you can see at www.myspace.com/megadeth and various other media treats for you.

One of my favorite new things is SayNow and how we can talk to each other. Besides being super busy out here, the upcoming time off will give me even more time to answer the messages and in some cases directly to your cells. I do need your help on one thing . . . I made a bet that I would be able to talk to at least 20,000 of your faithful Droogs, and we have four days until I get home. I am past halfway, but due to bad cell reception, lost cell phone chargers, and limited time to do it, I need your help. If you haven't called me or the guys yet, call me on my cell and leave me a message! (619) 717-2000. And if you have, then you know this is legit and I want you to tell your friends for me! Very Happy

I promise you will get info on us daily that is funny and informative, as well as personally to your own questions. Yep, that's right! We are able to answer the questions that you want to know and have never seen or read. What a great way to find out what 'really happened' right from the horse's mouth.

A great big 'thanks' goes out to the bands THE CONFESSION and IN THIS MOMENT I pray that they would continue on and everyone would get to see what kewl music these guys all make!!!

So what are you waiting for? Call me!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyJeu 22 Nov - 18:34

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine's Legends Cup Coffee Now Available

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) 78120

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine's new Legends Cup Coffee is now available for purchase online. Says Mustaine: "I have personally selected this coffee from thousands available worldwide. It is by far the best tasting coffee I have ever come across. This is the coffee that gets me up in the morning and keeps me shreddin' all day long."

Also, join Mustaine's Java Crew and receive 2 - 12 oz. bags of Dave's certified organic coffee to your doorstep each month. Click here to get your order started and read a personal message from Dave here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptySam 24 Nov - 3:26

MEGADETH - Portion Of Proceeds From Legends Cup Coffee Sales Going To Approved Charities

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T78230 MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"First order goes to Pharaoh...

Scott Holmen, (VP of Legends Cup Coffee Co.) told me you were the first person to order and I am sending a hand signed "thank you" letter to you, as well as the 100th bag which should be soon, and so on.

We are also going to take into consideration the Holidays and make 100 special gift bags available for personalization to your gift recipeint; and as a numbered 1 of 100 bags, his will say something like, "To Eb Scrooge!" Happy Holidays, Dave Mustaine - #/100"

I am grateful that you noticed I am only using fair trade coffee, so that the farmers can benefit from purchases, as well as the high-health concern to use organic coffee.

The last bit you don't know is that we intend to give a portion of our proceeds to approved charities to help with mainly "orphanages and women's shelters," and we will include newsletters of who the charity is for that month in our email newsletter and/or an insert in your shipment.

So, that is all there is to print today.

Now you can all be clear of how and why I am doing this and how it benefits you and the farmers and the charities.

Have a great day Droogies!"

As previously reported, Mustaines new Legends Cup Coffee is now available for purchase online. Says Mustaine: "I have personally selected this coffee from thousands available worldwide. It is by far the best tasting coffee I have ever come across. This is the coffee that gets me up in the morning and keeps me shreddin' all day long."

Also, join Mustaine's Java Crew and receive 2 - 12 oz. bags of Dave's certified organic coffee to your doorstep each month. Click here to get your order started and read a personal message from Dave here.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMer 5 Déc - 2:29

MEGADETH - An Evening At The Mustaine's - Journal By Shane McConnell

MEGADETH website www.Megadeth.com System Lord, Shane McConnell, recently interviewed Dave Mustaine at his home in California for an upcoming podcast.

Shane writes about his evening at the Mustaines' in Megadeth.com's Journal section.

"Dave gave me some awesome news snippets, announcements and maybe even what the lineup for Gigantour 2008 is. :-D

I won’t spill the beans just yet, but when I get the go ahead, I will post this revealing audio clip!"

Read more at this location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyDim 23 Mar - 13:04

MEGADETH Frontman DAVE MUSTAINE To Appear On Guitarist DAVE NAVARRO's Spread TV In April

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T86007 THE PANIC CHANNEL / ex-JANE'S ADDICTION guitarist Dave Navarro has issued the following update:

"I really have the best job in the world! Stuff cranking over here. We are getting ready to re-launch Spread TV. Yes, the show went from Spread Entertainment to Spread and now to Spread TV. It was a necessary move as all of the 'Spreads' get a little confusing to people. Now it should be clear that there is Spread TV, Spread Radio Live and The Spread Group. They all fall under The Spread Entertainment umbrella.

Coming up on the next few episodes in April we have none other than Dave Mustaine form MEGADETH, Margaret Cho and Shelly Sprague, the hot counselor from Celebrity Rehab. Shelly heard that I was considering relapsing just to check in and be counseled by her, so she agreed to be on the show to help me keep it together. Always giving back that Shelly! Dave Mustaine? Are you kidding? We have been trying to get him as a guest since we started up, so we couldn't be more pumped about his appearance. Margaret is a friend of the show and we can't wait to have her back. All this and new music, arts and issues. Plus, our set will be totally revamped. I know that some people have complained that we aren't over at The Dragonfly anymore, but hey, we don't own that place and they were kind enough to let us run the show from there for quite a long time.

Today (March 22nd) Billy Morrison and I are back for an all new Camp Freddy Radio. As you know, Camp Freddy, the band, are doing a residency at LA's Roxy Theater during the month of May, every Thursday night. We have decided to do a contest to find our opening acts. DO NOT ask me directly via MySpace or 6767 as the decision is not mine alone to make. Yes, I have been hit up about this already by many bands. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we have to keep it fair!

So here's the deal:
-- Send all submissions to RoxyContest@mac.com

-- You MUST include: three songs, two YouTube videos, a MySpace page or a website, a mini-bio and a photo. A radius clause will be in place so the bands performing cannot have anything booked for 30 days within a 30 mile radius. -- Bands must be available to play any of the five Thursdays in May.
-- Submission cut off is March 27th, 2008; winners will be notified April 1st, 2008."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyVen 2 Mai - 17:24

Exclusive - MEGADETH's DAVE MUSTAINE Takes Fan Questions At MusiquePlus; Photos Available

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T88687 MEGADETH frontman DAVE MUSTAINE took a break from North American Gigantour 2008 festivities to appear at
at MusiquePlus in Montréal, Québec on April 29th. The famed frontman was guest on the show Plus Sur Commande and answered questions from the hosts and the studio audience. BW&BK was there! A BW&BK Photo Gallery can be found here.

(Photo by: Patryk Pigeon)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyLun 23 Juin - 12:15

MEGADETH - United Abominations Tour Complete, DAVE MUSTAINE Checks In

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T91985 MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine has checked in with the following update:

"We just completed the United Abominations world tour last night in Monterrey, Mexico (June 21st). Thank you to everyone who came out to see us, and who supported us from afar.

I will make a full report of what I though the last 1 1/2 years have been like; the last two weeks alone damn near killed me after getting a yellow fever vaccination to go to Manaus, Brazil alone.

I am not one to post much about how hard it is to tour, but I am sure when I get back from my rest period that you will understand why I have been nearly invisible the last few months.

I can't wait to get back home and get to work on TheLiveLine with my partners, as well as start the building of our new studio. Hell, we need our own place to jam in when we start to reconvene and demo songs for the next record after the summer.

So, until I get back, thank you, thank you all."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyJeu 3 Juil - 14:59

MEGADETH Frontman DAVE MUSTAINE Checks In - "We Are Going To Start Organizing The Studio After The Weekend"

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T92550 MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine has checked in with the following update:

"Droogies!

Happy July 4th to all of our American fans! This is going to be a fun weekend for a lot of people.

I have a meeting up north today, and have been trying to get all of our gear back from all over the world. I talked to James and Chris in the last few days either by phone or via text, and we are going to start organizing the studio after the weekend. This means that we will have a rehearsal place, as well as a demo studio for new stuff.

Speaking of new stuff, many of you know I am doing a performance at Guitar Center July 10th, and that Megadeth is doing a performance coming up this month in Anaheim for Affliction and their Mixed Martial Arts event. I have gotten a really obvious request for a song for the performance that I haven't played in over ten years, and I am not sure that I even remember it, but if I can still sing that high and it sounds good, there is a chance that we will be playing something from KIMB.

God, I am reeling from the last 16 months of touring, the victories, and even more victories, and only once in a great while were there ever problems, but even still we tried to put everything else in the world on the shelf for the 90 minutes that we would play each night. (more tomorrow)."

Love and Bruises,
Dave
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptySam 19 Juil - 12:18

MEGADETH Mainman Dave Mustaine - New SuicideGirls.com Interview Available

Erin Broadley of SuicideGirls.com conducted an interview with MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine prior to his July 10, 2008 appearance at the Guitar Center store in Hollywood, CA.

"I met with Mustaine alone in a small practice room at the Guitar Center Hollywood, just after he’d finished giving a music lesson to a young contest winner, and a few hours before his Guitar Center Sessions speaking engagement. Outside the building, a line of fist-pumping, horn-throwing longhairs waited; Fans snaked for blocks down Hollywood Boulevard, chanting Mustaine’s name, shouting Megadeth lyrics - riled up and ready for an evening of conversation with their hero."

Read more here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMer 24 Sep - 1:32

MEGADETH - "Nearing The First Day Of Recording"

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) T97429 MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"Droogies and Rattleheads!

I am sending you this post from Maui, Hawaii, where I currently am, to get one last vacation in before I start my next record.

We also are going to be announcing some really major news this week coming up, it could be about my book, it could be about a tour coming up; it could be about a whole lotta stuff!

For now, I just wanted to tell you that I hoped to be able to answer some more questions on Megadeth's widget, and to leave messages for you with TheLiveLine, and to make regular posts like I have been doing here and at our other sites. But in order to give 100% of myself, I need to have 100% of myself back to give out. Onward with the updates.

The studio is turning out to be such a magical place and we are getting so much done in such a seemingly easy and effortless few months preparing the studio. Jeff Payne, Shane McConnell, Brandon Webster and a cast of great friends and skilled personnel, including all four band members, that have made this more exciting with each and every passing day. I have gone through all of the micro-cassettes that I have saved, and James Lomenzo has uploaded them into our Pro-Tools rig for evaluation.

I have another shot at breaking the Billboard Top 200 Chart and I am still scratching and 'a clawing to get the elusive number 1. Megadeth has had a number 2, number 4, number 8 and a number 10. We are missing the obvious integer of 6 in the 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 pattern in the top ten. Seriously though, it has been an honor to have made so many high debuts in this career of mine, and I am still eyeing that top spot, so let's see what comes out of this next session.

I am going to be continuing on with my Dean VMNT's as my guitar of choice, and I will be using my Signature GHS Dave Mustaine Progressives 10-52 gauge strings, and my signature Dave Mustaine Live Wires by Seymour Duncan. I am proudly using Marshall Amplifiers and Cabinets, and boy do we have a surprise for you, but I will leave that up to the noble Marshall family to say.

I also am very anxious to get my fingers deep into Pro Tools new Software 'Eleven.'

We have chosen to work with Mr. Andy Sneap again, and he is coming and going all day, every day leading up to this, and I for one am pumped to see what we are going to do fresh out of the gate this time. He has not only made his presence felt with great suggestions about the music on the last record, but he has been over to make sure that the studio was coming along, and to check on the colors and furniture so that we will have a comfortable environment here; and since I intend on making this a studio open to select clientele, I want to make sure that this is the kind of place that a hot-shot like Andy will feel perfectly at home in.

Thank you to Shawn Drover for coming out and doing all of the building things that you did. Jeff painted yesterday and it looks great. Since you get the live room out in the warehouse, it is prolly time to have our personal assistant Adrian Biondo from touring with Megadeth to come and make the dressing room vibe in the studio. She could make an outhouse look like a dressing room, and in fact she did on the last tour.

We are nearing the first day of recording and the remaining work is to mount the acoustic hardware, rack mount all of the Pro Tools item and outboard gear in the control room, as well as wire all of that, and just keep making the best record I have ever made from the leasing of the building the very first day, until the last second when I lock the door and fly to England to mix this record with Andy at this studio in Derbyshire again.

It is nearly 6pm Hawaii time and I am getting ready to go to Bubba Gump's for dinner. I love that goofy joint, it's better than the burnt-out dive across the street.

And yes, I did actually go to the Maui Coffee Plantation to check out some potential coffee for my coffee line, but it wasn't that much to my liking and if it is going to be the "coffee that I actually drink" then this would prolly not have been included. It was a little bit "not to my liking" and I prefer the Peruvian coffee that I have now, as well as the "Kona" and "Jamaica Blue Mountain", which we are going to be discussing introducing to our coffee customers after the Holidays are over. I just have to make sure that you know it is not "blend" where they put three Kona beans in with all of the Arabica beans and call it "Jamaica Blue Mountain Blend" or the same with the "Kona Blend."

And now, it is time for some sun!

Mahalo and Aloha,
Dave Mustaine"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) EmptyMer 24 Sep - 1:33

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) 97429
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)   DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) Empty

DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH)
Page 1 sur 1