Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD Empty
MessageSujet: STRAPPING YOUNG LAD   STRAPPING YOUNG LAD EmptyMer 31 Jan - 16:38

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD Guitarist Issues Post NAMM Report

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD T59414 STRAPPING YOUNG LAD guitarist Jed Simon has issued the following report:

"Well, it's been a week since NAMM.

It's taken awhile to digest that whole experience. There is so much to see, and if you're unprepared, it can wear you out in a hurry.
For a first timer like myself, it was simply overwhelming.
I'm glad I had a lot of veteran 'NAMM-ers' there to guide me through it.
Gary Holt said it best..."after 3 hours, you'll be looking for the bar." I think I had a drink in my hands before 30 minutes were up…good advice, brother. I saw a lot of friends there over the course of the weekend and it was cool to hang and sip a few too many with you. I look forward to it again next year.
Aside from the hanging out and visiting, it was great to visit some of my other endorsers and say hello, some of whom I had not met yet. Hails to GHS/Rocktron, Groove Tubes, Mesa Boogie, EMG, BBE, InTune GP and of course, Bernie Rico Jr.

It is an honor to be part of the BRJ family. They welcomed me from the first meeting and it was a pleasure to be part of their NAMM showing.
As promised, here is a photo of my new Bernie Rico Jr custom 'Vixen' V. Killer guitar. Amazing guitar. Nice work, Bernie.

I wish I would have taken more photos but it was just too overwhelming, I hardly had time to think. And of course, I needed time to drink as well!
So, thanks to all for a memorable first NAMM experience.
To sum it up in two words...good times.

JS"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
Page 1 sur 1