Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PHILIPS Centrale vapeur HI5900/22 5,2 bar
59.99 € 71.99 €
Voir le deal

Arch Enemy

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:10

La "diva" Angela Gossow a mis en ligne sur sa page MySpace http://www.myspace.com/angelagossow des extraits audios de sa période pré-Arch Enemy. Voici au passage le tracklisting et un trailer du dvd "Live Apocalypse" qui sort le 08 Août :

http://www.centurymedia.de/liveapocalypse/

"Live Apocalypse" (view cover here) track listing:

Disc 1:

01. Tear Down The Walls *
02. Enemy Within *
03. Silent Wars *
04. Burning Angel *
05. Dead Eyes See No Future *
06. Dead Bury Their Dead *
07. Bury Me An Angel *
08. Drum Solo *
09. Instinct *
10. Savage Messiah *
11. First Deadly Sin *
12. The Immortal *
13. Bridge Of Destiny *
14. We Will Rise *
15. Heart Of Darkness *
16. Snowbound *
17. Ravenous *
18. Fields Of Desolation *
19. Nemesis **
20. My Apocalypse **
21. Skeleton Dance **

* Live in London, England December 2004, Sound in 5.1, Mixing by Andy Sneap
** Live in Manchester, England 2005, Sound in Stereo, Mixing by Rickard Bengtsson

Disc 2:

01. Ravenous (video clip)
02. We Will Rise (video clip)
03. Nemesis (video clip)
04. My Apocalypse (video Clip)
05. Dead Eyes See No Future (multi-angle)
06. Bury Me An Angel (multi-angle)
07. Heart Of Darkness (multi-angle)

Bonus Material:

* Interviews
* Backstage footage
* On The road from 2004-2005 Tour
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:27

Arch Enemy entreront en studio en février prochain pour enregistrer leur nouvel album
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 12:39

ARCH ENEMY Live Apocalypse DVD

ARCH ENEMY’s new double disc DVD set, Live Apocalypse, is now available just in time for the group’s return to North America on Gigantour this September. A new E-card is now available that features two videos taken from the DVD for the tracks 'Ravenous' and 'My Apocalypse', along with a new photo gallery. You can view the E-Card by clicking http://www.centurymedia.com/ae_liveapocalypse/

Mike Amott (guitars) describes his thoughts on the DVD: “The Live Apocalypse DVD shaped up to be an ultra cool 2-disc affair, and I honestly couldn’t be happier with it. The main show is from The Forum in London, UK (December '04), and we also have footage from Manchester, UK in December ’05 (there are three songs from that show). There are tons of extras and special features, as there should be. The artwork was also handled by Niklas Sundin of Cabin Fever Media. Andy Sneap’s audio mix (5.1 and stereo) is so heavy; it almost blew my speakers out! He really captured the live feel and power of the show; it's like you are right there in the audience. Brilliant! This DVD crushes some of my favorite metal DVDs from my own collection – and I have a sick collection.”
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyDim 20 Aoû - 21:52

ANGELA GOSSOW- Magazine Cover Features, Picture Galleries And An Emergency Room
Arch Enemy T49517kz0

ARCH ENEMY vocalist Angela Gossow has posted the following update at her official MySpace page:

"Dear friends,

We are on the cover of Metallian (BE) and HardnHeavy (FR). I have also done an interview with deaththrasher.com. http://www.deaththrasher.com/index2.htm

I found a couple of cool pictures from Wacken 2006 http://www.metal-experience.com/index1.htm . We had a great show there and I got to watch Morbid Angel with David Vincent, Pete Sandoval, Trey and Erik Rutan. Classic line-up, classic songs. IMMORTAL RITES!

Kelly from DarkPhotography.net has updated her website with a bunch of great AE shots from the last tour we did with Chimaira. Check it out http://www.darkphotography.net/NewFiles/ArchEnemy.html

I am sorry I havent been answering messages and adding friends the last couple of days. I suffered an allergic shock from some food (I guess, I am going thru tests right now). I spent an evening at the emergency room (breathing got really difficult) and I am still having hives 4 days after.. despite 2 steroid shots (which are making me feel funny and dizzy) and anti-histamines. I am kinda afraid to eat at the moment...

Ok, I will chew on some safe veggie sticks now. Exciting."

Lots of love from a skinny petite girl,
Angela
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyJeu 21 Sep - 12:02

ARCH ENEMY - Footage Of Singer Angela Gossow Working With Acclaimed Vocal Coach Melissa Cross

Metal Injection has just uploaded an exclusive clip of ARCH ENEMY's Angela Gossow working with acclaimed vocal coach Melissa Cross known for her Zen Of Screaming DVD. Click on the link here to check it out http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/exclusives.html . Scroll down the screen to find the clip. Arch Enemy is currently on MEGADETH's Gigantour.
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyJeu 2 Nov - 1:53

ARCH ENEMY'S Angela Gossow: "Packed And Sweaty, That's How We Like It"
Arch Enemy 53945oq3
ARCH ENEMY vocalist Angela Gossow has posted the following blog entry at her MySpace site:

"If you wanna know how to play the blues, get yourself a woman...

Well, I am both. Woman and... end-of-tour... bluesy... Terrible.

My Mac broke down (the battery gave out, a serial defect) and I was offline for about 10 days. Thus the... silence...

Loud Park festival in Japan was crazy and apparently we are in the top three most popular bands according to the festival's forum. This is wonderful news. They know how to make you work there. A big room full of media, journalists and industry people. And you have to do... The Round... All bands have to. I was totally talked out hours BEFORE the show. You got one day there and they know how to milk it. I had nothing left to say for days. I didn't need to, the next day we embarked on a 23 hour flight marathon to Perth, Australia. We had a day off there, which I spent as a motionless carcass in bed. I was obviously wide awake the whole following night. Jetlag at its best. Love it. Perth is very beautiful at night. It is spring season there and the air is heavy with salty and flowery scents. I sat down at the beach in the moonlight and felt eternity. Maybe it was just the jetlag though. Or the space cookies. Anyway, the stars were closer to earth than anywhere else.

The Australian shows were nothing short of amazing. Perth and Adelaide were sold out. Aussie metal fans are lunatics. Fucking great. The air was melting hot in the clubs. Packed and sweaty. That's how we like it. We sweat blood. At least that's how the stuff looked like dripping from the ceiling. And I love Danko Jones.

We joined forces with Gigantour again for Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Me and Michael (Amott) had painfully missed the Drover brothers and drinking at least 5 bottles of wine per night whilst discussing... real... heavy metal, a.k.a. MERCIFUL FATE and CARCASS. Genital Grinder!

I was seriously impressed by SOULFLY! Max (Cavalera) is so humble, almost shy and very, very nice. And a brilliant frontman. He has always been, I saw him back in the day with SEPULTURA. Beneath The Remains... Joe Nunez is an animal on drums and Marc Rizzo throws in the odd flamenco/metal hybrid solo on his doubleneck axe. And you gotta love the trio-tribal drums. Hope to meet Soulfly again sooner than later on tour. Wonderful people.

Melbourne was the last show. After 8 weeks on the road it felt unreal. Not good. We all jumped onstage for 'Peace Sells...' Dave (Mustaine) gave a little speech after MEGADETH's set and said a couple of very nice things about us. Giving the fact we are some of the biggest Megadeth fans roaming this planet, it truly touched our hearts. We are walking away from this tour with memories and impressions we will surely recall until we die. Some things money can't buy.

My love and gratitude goes out to EVERYBODY who has been on this tour. We have had a great time with all the bands and got immediate help from the crew people whenever needed. Megadeth's tourmanager Tracey had an eye on everybody's wellbeing... thank you so much for taking us out in Australia! The same goes for Mr. Dave Mustaine himself, who was caring and supportive all the way! Thank you so much!

The next morning we had to jump from the top of the golden Gigantour mountain to the bottomless abyss of 24 hour flying, straight into dark, cold, stormy Sweden. I had the roughest landing ever. The plane was swinging from left to right like a drunken sailor.
Piles of mail, bills and dirty clothes waiting for us. And the kids. They are the only sunshine.. we get here atm. It is depressing. Time to write some lyrics.

We are off for a couple of days, then we will embark on our European headline tour. Dates are as follows:

Close-Up Made Us Do It Scandinavian 2006 Tour
Support: COLDWORKER, PATH OF NO RETURN

November
16 - Malmö at KB, Sweden
17 - Karlskrona at Kino, Sweden
18 - Göteborg at Trägårn, Sweden
20 - Helsinki at Nosturi, Finland (Not a Close-Up show)
22 - Stockholm at Klubben, Sweden
23 - Linköping at Platens Bar, Sweden
24 - Halmstad at Diezel, Sweden
26 - Copenhagen at Pumpehuset, Denmark
27 - Århus at Voxhall, Denmark

European 2006 Tour
Support: MAROON, TEXTURES

November
29 - Bochum at Zeche, Germany
30 - Hamburg at Knust, Germany

December
1 - Glachau at Alte Spinnerei, Germany
3 - Zurich at Rohstofflager, Switzerland
5 - Munich at New Backstage, Germany
6 - Aschaffenburg at Colos-Saal, Germany
8 - Antwerp at Hof Ter Lo, Belgium
9 - Arnhem at Metal Meeting Festival, Holland
10 - Strasbourg at La Laiterie, France

I hope to see you headbangers out there and are up for having plenty of Glögg with you. Hot chocolate with Baileys will do too.

Skolt! Angela"
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyMer 8 Nov - 21:32

ARCH ENEMY Prepare For "European Doomsday"

The members of ARCH ENEMY are currently at home in Sweden, getting ready for the last European shows of 2006. Guitarist Michael Amott comments: “We are back home from the Gigantour, which was a really cool experience both in the U.S. and Australia. Great people and great music. Awesome fans. Made a lot of new friends. I’d like to thank Dave Mustaine and Megadeth for the opportunity, always good to study with the master. I hope we can do it again sometime! The Loud Park festival in Japan was also an amazing event. My 21st visit to Japan, but this one was special - for many reasons. Domo, domo... Next up for us is a bunch of Scandinavian and European headline shows – these are not only the last shows we’ll do this year but also the last Doomsday Machine shows (with the possible exception of a handful of shows in a far away place in January). So, if you want to see Arch Enemy before we go away and write/record a new album in 2007 – this is it, your last chance. I for one am looking forward to treading the European boards and having some PURE FUCKING METAL fun before go down in the bunker and work on our studio tans...”

Check the European tour http://www.listenable.net/ecards/ae/ Upcoming Arch Enemy live dates can be viewed http://www.archenemy.net/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1162857265&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4& .
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyMar 14 Nov - 19:39

ARCH ENEMY Vocalist Sings On New WORLD DOWNFALL Disc

ARCH ENEMY
frontwoman Angela Gossow has issued the following update:

"Check out my friends WORLD DOWNFALL, oldschool grind at its best. They have just released a new CD, Beyond Salvation, and I am doing guest vocals on the song 'Your Shadow Moves Faster Than Mine' - you can listen to it http://www.myspace.com/worlddownfall . (We also recorded a TERRORIZER cover together 'Corporate Pull-In')

Enjoy the sonic violence!

Angela"
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyJeu 16 Nov - 22:01

ARCH ENEMY Schedules German Signing Session
Arch Enemy 55058ay1

ARCH ENEMY will take part in an exclusive signing session on Tuesday, November 28the at the cult record shop Idiots Records in Dortmund, Germany at 5 PM.

The address is as follows: Idiots Records - Rheinische Str. 14 - 44137 - Dortmund, Germany

The German leg of Arch Enemy's European tour with MAROON and TEXTURES will kick off November 29th in Bochum, Germany.

Arch Enemy's double disc DVD set, Live Apocalypse, was released in August. An eCard is available that features two videos taken from the DVD for the tracks
'Ravenous'
'My Apocalypse',

along with a new photo gallery.

You can view the e-card by clicking here. http://www.centurymedia.com/ae_liveapocalypse/
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyDim 26 Nov - 15:10

ARCH ENEMY Guitarist MICHAEL AMOTT Checks In From The Road, Pictures From Stockholm Show Available

Arch Enemy T55588 ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott has issued the following tour update:

"Hello All!

We are ten days into the European tour, the Scandinavian leg of it as been very cool…slightly weird for us to play close to home (guest lists are rammed!). We are playing great shows, the set list is crushing (after a few changes early on). We’ve got a solid show dialed in now, good crew and lots of laughs backstage…all is well.

The support bands are good and I have been watching COLDWORKER get better every time I see them play, it’s early days for them (as a band)…check them out.

Last night we played Halmstad, Sweden, which is kind of a hometown show for Arch Enemy. Good to see a lot of friends there, many of whom I see much too little of nowadays. We also played our first ever club show in Finland on this trek – wow, metal is really on fire up there! It was well worth spending 32 hours on a boat to play for you guys…

Stockholm was really good too. I had quite a busy promotion schedule that day ( Jenny @ Century Sweden rocks !). The good people at Keetch clothing hooked us up with some cool stuff too, nice. The show was intense.

I spent most of the night after the Stockholm show drinking with Leif Edling (CANDLEMASS) discussing classic molten metal riffage – probably my fave topics after a few ales too many...

Next up is two Danish shows and then its on to Germany and the usual suspects – these are the last European shows this time around, the Doomsday Machine is slowly grinding to a halt!

I’ll be dropping in again in a few days, until then…"

/Michael Amott

Pictures from the Stockholm show can be found here.
bru_dall

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy EmptyVen 29 Déc - 21:00

ARCH ENEMY Guitarist Calls New Tracks "Life-Changing And Ridiculously Huge Metal Hymns"

MTV News ( www.mtv.com ) has issued the following report from Chris Harris and Jon Wiederhorn:

ARCH ENEMY have begun writing material for the follow-up to 2005's Doomsday Machine. At this stage, the band has written about eight tracks, and guitarist Michael Amott claims the songs are "life-changing and ridiculously huge metal hymns. This is all my own not-so-humble opinion, of course. You'll see."

The group will start tracking the LP in March, and the album could be out this coming summer.

As previously reported, the band's South American tour schedule, which originally featured four shows due to take place at the begining of January, has been pushed back three weeks. Below is an official statement from the South American promoters explaining the situation:

"We want to inform all of Arch Enemy’s fans that the South American tour has been postponed 3 weeks with the final confirmed dates between January 27 and February 1. This decision was based on 2 key points, the logistic problems and the holiday season. All of us, the promoters of the tour have asked the band and management if they can postpone the tour 3 weeks. This was possible and kindly accepted from their side so we are happy with this new situation and we all are convinced we can now give the fans the best shows you have seen in a long time.

Thank you very much for your understanding."

4G Producciones
Dynamo Productions
Extratours Productions
EyeScream Productions

The new dates are as follows:

January
27 - Santiago, Chile at Teatro Teleton
29 - Buenos Aires, Argentina at El Teatro De Flores

February
1 - Sao Paulo, Brazil at Via Funchal

It's not known at this time if the show originally scheduled to take place in Curitiba, Brazil on January 9th will be rescheduled. We'll keep you posted.
Contenu sponsorisé

Arch Enemy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arch Enemy   Arch Enemy Empty

Arch Enemy
Page 1 sur 1