Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

MORGANA LEFAY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MORGANA LEFAY Empty
MessageSujet: MORGANA LEFAY   MORGANA LEFAY EmptyLun 5 Fév - 19:38

MORGANA LEFAY To Issue 'Over And Over Again' Single This Month

MORGANA LEFAY T59776 Swedish power metallers MORGANA LEFAY are releasing a new single called 'Over And Over Again' on February 26th via Black Mark. The new track 'Face Of Fear' will also be on the two-song single (click here to play MP3 audio of both tracks). Both songs are from the band's forthcoming studio album, Aberrations Of The Mind, which is set to be released on March 19th through Black Mark.

As previously reported, two other sample tracks, 'The Rush Of Possession' and 'Reflections Of War', have been posted on the band’s website, www.morganalefay.se.

The final tracklist for Aberrations Of The Mind is as follows:
'Delusions',
'Make A Wish',
'The Rush Of Possession',
'Depression',
'Caught In The Treadwheel',
'Reflections Of War',
'Face Of Fear',
'Where I Rule',
'In Shadows I Reign',
'Aberration Of Mind',
'Vultures Devouring',
'Over And Over Again'.

On March 10th, Morgana Lefay will perform at the Rock At Sea Festival. Other acts for the show/trip include THE QUILL, BUDGIE, KRUX, SKY HIGH and CRAZY LIXX. For more info head here.

The band's European tour will run from March 16th-31st - dates will be announced soon.

MORGANA LEFAY 59776
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MORGANA LEFAY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MORGANA LEFAY   MORGANA LEFAY EmptyJeu 22 Fév - 18:32

MORGANA LEFAY - Pre-Release Party For New Album Announced For Bollnäs, Sweden

MORGANA LEFAY T60888 MORGANA LEFAY will celebrate the release of their new album, Aberrations Of The Mind, with a pre- release party at Pub Tranan in their home town of Bollnäs, Sweden on March 2nd. Doors open at 9:00pm. FUCKED UP FEET will perform live on the night.

As previously reported, Morgana Lefay are releasing a new single called 'Over And Over Again' on February 26th via Black Mark. The new track 'Face Of Fear' will also be on the two-song single (click here to play MP3 audio of both tracks). Both songs are from the band's forthcoming studio album, Aberrations Of The Mind, which is set to be released on March 19th through Black Mark.

Two other sample tracks, 'The Rush Of Possession' and 'Reflections Of War', have been posted on the band’s website, www.morganalefay.se.

The final tracklist for Aberrations Of The Mind is as follows:
'Delusions',
'Make A Wish',
'Depression',
'Reflections Of War',
'Face Of Fear',
'Where I Rule',
'In Shadows I Reign',
'Aberration Of Mind',
'Vultures Devouring',
'Over And Over Again'.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MORGANA LEFAY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MORGANA LEFAY   MORGANA LEFAY EmptyDim 4 Mar - 23:56

MORGANA LEFAY - Interview With Drummer Available

MORGANA LEFAY T61594 An new interview with MORGANA LEFAY drummer Pelle Akerlind is available here.

In other news, more pieces of the puzzle that will eventually reveal the album artwork for their upcoming release, Aberrations Of The Mind have been made available - click left to view. Aberrations Of The Mind is set to be released on March 19th through Black Mark. The final tracklist for Aberrations Of The Mind is as follows:
'Delusions',
'Make A Wish',
'Depression',
'Reflections Of War',
'Face Of Fear',
'Where I Rule',
'In Shadows I Reign',
'Aberration Of Mind',
'Vultures Devouring',
'Over And Over Again'.