Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

EPICA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: EPICA   EPICA EmptyDim 11 Fév - 14:59

EPICA Launch Official MySpace Page, Still Seeking Permanent Drummer

There are a number of unofficial EPICA MySpace pages up an running, but the band has finally launched an official MySpace page at this location. The band is still seeking a permanent drummer and invite anyone serious about auditioning to contact them via the page.

As previously reported, Epica are currently working on their new full length studio album. They are currently unsigned and seeking a record label.

EPICA 60140
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyMar 8 Mai - 11:52

EPICA - Video Footage From Argentina And Uruguay Shows Available, Guitarist Makes Guest Appearance In New OCEANS OF SADNESS VideoEPICA 65675

EPICA have issued the following update:

"We want to thank our fans from Uruguay and Argentina for their great support last week. We had a great time and it seemed like you guys had fun as well.

Three videos for the archives: Argentina 1, Argentina 2 and Uruguay. We hope to see you all again during the next South American tour when we'll visit Brazil, Chile and many more countries as well!"

OCEANS OF SADNESS released their new album Mirror Palace earlier this year and to promote this album they have recorded a video with Mirko Cocco (director of 'Quietus'). Check it out and see how they transformed Mark (Jansen/guitars) into a news broadcaster. You can download the video here."
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyLun 11 Juin - 23:44

L'album est titré : "The Divine Conspiracy", c'est pour le 10/09 chez Nuclear Blast Records .

Sascha Paeth a mixé, par contre toujours pas de batteur.

Sander Gommans (after forever) a participé a un titre..

"The Divine Conspiracy" track listing:

01. Indigo (intro)
02. The Obsessive Devotion
03. Menace of Vanity
04. Chasing the Dragon
05. Never Enough

06. La'fetach Chatat Rovetz (The Last Embrace)
07. Death of a Dream (The Embrace That Smothers - Part 7)
08. Fools of Damnation (The Embrace That Smothers - Part Cool
09. Living a Lie (The Embrace That Smothers - Part 9)
10. Beyond Belief
11. Safeguard to Paradise
12. Sancta Terra
13. The Divine Conspiracy
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyLun 11 Juin - 23:49

Un DVD live précédemment filmé le 4 mai 2006 au Paradiso à Amsterdam, doit toujours sortir.

L'autre news, c'est Simone Simons (photo) fait de la pub pour trouver des clients, elle donne des cours de chants :

"From the beginning of February on I will be giving private lessons to those who are interested in learning more about vocal techniques, breathing techniques and stage performance. It will vary from classical to jazz, metal to rock music.

"For those who want to know more about taking singing- and band workshops can send an email to simone@epica.nl

"Would you like to learn more about playing piano or guitar? Send an email to: musika@palotai.de.

"Lessons will be held in Aachen, Germany."

EPICA Htl6_143
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyJeu 14 Juin - 22:27

l'artwork :

EPICA The_Divine_Conspiracy_cover
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyLun 9 Juil - 19:58

un extrait de leur prestation au Hellfest 2007 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlzqb0XDNAg&mode=related&search=
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyMar 10 Juil - 19:32

EPICA - New North American Release Date For The Divine Conspiracy Announced EPICA 69718

It was initially reported that EPICA would release their new album, The Divine Conspiracy, in North America on September 7th. The release date has now been changed to August 28th.

As previously reported, the album will be released in Germany on September 7th and in the rest of Europe on September 10th.

The Divine Conspiracy features the following tracklisting: 'Indigo' (Prologue),
'The Obsessive Devotion',
'Menace Of Vanity',
'Chasing The Dragon',
'Never Enough',
'La'fetach Chatat Rovetz (The Final Embrace)',
'Death Of A Dream (The Embrace That Smothers - Part VII)',
'Fools Of Damnation (The Embrace That Smothers - Part VIII)',
'Living A Lie (The Embrace That Smothers - Part IX)',
'Beyond Belief',
'Safeguard To Paradise',
'Sancta Terra',
'The Divine Conspiracy'.

An audio sample of 'Menace Of Vanity' can be found on Epica's official MySpage page. Go to this location to check it out.
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyLun 6 Aoû - 20:24

EPICA Announce Official CD Release Party Date For Holland

EPICA T71248 EPICA have issued the following update:

"As we already announced earlier, our show on October 19th in Effenaar (Holland) will be a special one. To make it even more special, it’s going to be our official CD release party! So make sure you don’t miss out on this great event and order your tickets today!

And did you miss last week’s broadcast on Kink fm? Not to worry, you can listen to the entire show online, click here."

As previously reported, Epica and AMORPHIS will be holdiong a combined listening session for their new albums on August 23rd in Antwerp, Belgium at the rock bar De Rots. Doors open at 8:00pm and some band members will be in attendance. More details will be revealed soon.

Epica will release their new album, The Divine Conspiracy, in North America on Augsut 28th, in Germany on September 7th and in the rest of Europe on September 10th. On September 7th Nuclear Blast will issue a limited deluxe CD edition of the album featuring the bonus tracks 'Higher High' and 'Replica' (FEAR FACTORY cover), video clips and a Making Of enhanced section. A gatefold vinyl edition will also be issued featuring the two bonus tracks
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyDim 19 Aoû - 16:13

EPICA - Video For 'Never Enough' Online

EPICA T71702 EPICA's video for the song 'Never Enough', taken from their forthcoming album The Divine Conspiracy, is now available online. Go to this location to check it out.

According to the band, "a longer and darker version of this video was also made and will be included in the Deluxe Edition of The Divine Conspiracy along with a "Making of" video.

Fans can pre-order The Divine Conspiracy here.

As previously reported, Epica and AMORPHIS will be holding a combined listening session for their new albums on August 23rd in Antwerp, Belgium at the rock bar De Rots. Doors open at 8:00pm and some band members will be in attendance. More details will be revealed soon.

Epica will release their new album, The Divine Conspiracy, in North America on Augsut 28th, in Germany on September 7th and in the rest of Europe on September 10th. On September 7th Nuclear Blast will issue a limited deluxe CD edition of the album featuring the bonus tracks 'Higher High' and 'Replica' (FEAR FACTORY cover), video clips and a Making Of enhanced section. A gatefold vinyl edition will also be issued featuring the two bonus tracks.

bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptySam 15 Sep - 14:52

EPICA - New Album Enters Dutch Charts

EPICA T73786 EPICA have issued the following update:

"As we are just about to play our show in Toronto, Canada, we recieved the great news that The Divine Conspiracy entered the Dutch album charts at number 9 We are very happy with this news since it is our highest notation in the charts so far."

Cheers,
Epica
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyJeu 20 Sep - 22:15

l'album vient d'entrer dans nos charts ! :

EPICA's new album, "The Divine Conspiracy", has entered the French album chart at position No. 36. The CD's updated list of first-week chart positions is as follows:

Holland: #9
Switzerland: #29
France: #36
Germany: #41

la video de Never Enough :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfLtA8SkmVw
le making of :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd7jWb3g7CM
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyMar 6 Nov - 1:55

EPICA Added To Lineup For Germany's Knock Out Festival

The 2008 edition of Germany's Knock Out Festival is scheduled for January 12th at the Europahalle in Karlsruhe, Germany.

The latest act confirmed for the festival is Dutch female-fronted symphonic metallers EPICA.

Also on the bill: WITHIN TEMPTATION, HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY and AXXIS.

The second edition of the Knock Out Festival will be taking place in one of the two Karlsruhe’s biggest indoor-concert venues and will be established as a German indoor winter festival.

More info here.
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyLun 10 Déc - 23:12

EPICA Frontwoman Issues Health Update

www.Metal-Temple.com Dimitris K. reports:

Neo Revma, the promoters of the two upcoming EPICA concert in Greece, have conducted (an interview with) the band’s frontwoman, Simone Simons and asked some questions regarding her health status.

Read the following excerpts:

Q: Hey Simone, how are you? How is your recovery going?

Simone: "I am doing much better now, thank you. I was totally exhausted and on top of that I lost my voice because of a flu."

Q: You have begun your tour in September, how were the responses you got from the audience so far?

Simone: "Our fans really like the new songs when we play them live. They are a bit heavier than our older songs and that is perfect for a live show. People can really have a good time and feel the energy in our music."

Q: In December you will be visiting our country for two shows one in Thessaloniki and the other in Athens. What memories do you have of Greece?

Simone: "I love Greece, I have been there on a holiday some time ago. Before I came to Greece with Epica I have played there with KAMELOT. The Greek fans were asking me when Epica was coming over. I am happy to go back to Greece, the people are kind and it is a beautiful country."

Q: What was your impression of ’March Metal Day’ festival where Epica appeared on stage for the first time in Greece?

Simone: "We were all amazed that the fans could sing along with some of our songs. That is always great when that happens. Let’s see if they know the new songs now Wink "

Q: Do you want to say something to your Greek fans?

Simone: "After my recovery we are more than ready to give two fuckin’great shows in Greece. Be there …x."

bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptySam 12 Jan - 2:53

EPICA Singer Infected With MRSA; Band Forced To Cancel Dates

Dutch symphonic metallers EPICA check in with the following update from singer Simone Simons:

"Dear Epica fans,

(For) a couple of months I have been struggling with infections and had surgery many times. The doctors didn’t know what was wrong with me.

After a lot of tests at the hospital they found out that I am infected with MRSA, also known as the hospital bacteria. The treatment of this bacteria comes with a strict hygienic schedule that I have to work through every day. Because of this I will not be able to go on long trips let alone live on a tour bus.

Therefore we are forced to cancel most of our shows in February. The shows on the 22nd and 23rd in Lille and Vosselaar we will still do since they are independent shows and very close by. We cannot plan too far ahead since I first have to get rid of the infection and that will take some time. How long it will take we cannot tell at the moment.

We are very sorry that we cannot do these shows. We were all looking forward to this tour and to meet you guys. What I have to focus on now is getting well, so that we will be on the road again as soon as possible. Please check out our site every once in a while for more information on this matter.

Simone and Epica."
bru_dall

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA EmptyMer 18 Juin - 13:36

EPICA - Live Footage From Classical Conspiracy Show Available, Gothic Metal Palace Festival Cancelled

EPICA T91708 EPICA have checked in with the following update:

"We are back home again and we want to thank the fans from all over the world who have visited our concert in Miskolc, Hungary! Also we would like to thank our crew and all the people who made this fantastic event possible. Our dream (playing with a huge orchestra and choir) has come true! For those who weren't there, you can watch some video's here here.

We are also sorry to announce that the organisation of Gothic Metal Palace have decided to cancel the festival. For more information please go to www.gothicmetalpalace.com.

The Gothic Metal Palace Festival was due to take place in Groningen, Holland at Zuidlaren on June 20th. According to the organizers it was cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
Contenu sponsorisé

EPICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EPICA   EPICA Empty

EPICA
Page 1 sur 1