Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) Empty
MessageSujet: ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT)   ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) EmptyDim 11 Fév - 21:42

ARCH ENEMY Guitarist MICHAEL AMOTT Issues NAMM 2007 / South American Doomsday Update; Pictures And Video Clips Available

ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) T60155 ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott has issued the following update:

"About time for an update here I think!

Myself and Daniel Erlandsson (drums) traveled to sunny California last month and spent a few days at the NAMM convention – we had a wail of time hanging out and doing the NAMM thing!

So I met a lot of cool new people and made some good contacts, the NAMM Show is the largest music products trade show in the world…it’s a crazy circus – and a lot of fun! Also bumped into a lot of people I know – Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake), Tim ‘Ripper’ Owens, Jed Simon (SYL), Jeff Loomis (Nevermore), Phil Demmel (Machine Head), Jody ‘Dank’ Dankberg (ex- Krank Amps), Brendon and Tommy (Metalocalypse) and tons more…too many to mention really – but I had a great time hanging with you all!

But the main reason I was there was for the autograph signing session at the ESP Guitars booth and to promote my signature model: the ‘Ninja V’ guitar! The signing was extremely busy and fun – always a pleasure to meet the guitar maniacs out there!

I attended an ESP dinner with all the ESP artists present, people like George Lynch, Michael Wilton, Page Hamilton, Gus G., Bruce Kulick and Stef Carpenter etc. - If a guitar fan had walked in to that restaurant they’d be pretty surprised! It’s awesome how cool all these guys are when you just hang out in a relaxed situation. A huge thanks to Allen, Matt, Jose and Makoto and everyone else at ESP Guitars for bringing me over again for the event and for their awesome support! Here’s to another great year for ESP guitars!

After the NAMM we spent a couple of days hanging out in Los Angeles – did a lot of sleeping and demoed new ideas for Arch Enemy tunes…

Then we flew down to South America and hooked up with the rest of the Arch Enemy band and crew – we stopped off in Lima, Peru on the way down there to re-fuel the plane. It would be great to play Peru someday. Maybe next time.

The South American Doomsday tour started in Chile and then went to Argentina and Brazil – four shows in all, and were blown away by the response and how many fans came to all the shows – we averaged at 2,000 fans a night.
We did a autograph signing session in Sao Paulo Brazil at Rock Bar called Blackmore with 450 die-hard Arch Enemy fans in attendance, what a crazy crowd! That was so much fun…

At the concerts we also found out that the South American fans like to sing along the solos and melodies, just like in Japan! Gotta love that!

I found these neat clips on YouTube:

'Burning Angel'

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67QBpw-wYK8&NR (Ravenous)]'Ravenous'[/url]

We were actually filming and recording professionally in South America, we are planning on releasing a cool little mini-DVD or something in the near future. Maybe it will be included with the new album, we are not sure yet. It has been great to be able to document the tour, it will be super cool for fans all over the world to see how awesome the South American Arch Enemy fans are! Our video/audio guy Paul Smith is going through 40 hours of tape and sound files. We’ll keep you posted.

So basically Arch Enemy fell in love with South America and we can’t wait to get back after the next album! Ok, a huge THANK YOU to all the fans in Chile, Argentina and Brazil! Also thanks to the Promoter Alex of EyeScream Productions for a great tour – the local promoters also…and everybody that helped out - all good guys. Special thanks to our TM Mikey Poole and the rest of our crew - you guys kick ass! See you again soon!"

Michael Amott (back in a very cold Sweden)

Go to this location to check out pictures from NAMM 2007 and the South American tour (scroll down).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT)   ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) EmptyLun 30 Avr - 23:00

Guitarist Michael Amott - "This New Album Is Really Starting To Sound Like An Epic Chapter In The ARCH ENEMY Saga"

ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) T65089 ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott has issued the following studio update:

"We've been in the studio for what seems like an eternity now, and this new album is really starting to sound like an epic chapter in the Arch Enemy saga! I am always super excited about new music that we create in the studio (as every musician on the planet is!) – but I have a sneaking suspicion that this album has the ‘special feeling’ - I am saying no more for now! We obviously started with recording drums, and Daniel (Erlandson) really excelled himself on the drum tracks. Daniel was very ambitious and well prepared coming into this recording. He delivered a very solid foundation for us to build the rest of the album upon.

So here we are, at the new Fredman Studio in the Swedish countryside…cabin fever intensifying dramatically by the day! It’s not THAT bad actually, and we are getting a lot of work done as there is literally NOTHING here that could possibly divert your attention from the work at hand.

Next up: rhythm guitars. We worked hard on getting the right rhythm guitar sound for the record. As heavy and intense as we are, we also use a ‘classic metal’, somewhat traditional approach in many ways, so we need the type of guitar tone that will reflect this and bring out the best of the riff’s and solo’s. With guidance from our producer Fredrik Nordström and I think we have found this sound.

We ended up using the three different amplifiers of three different brands and two really differently voiced speaker cabinets. This combination worked really well. We always record four rhythm guitar tracks with Arch Enemy on the albums, so that is quite a lot of work in itself – getting all those guitars as tight and precise as possible is quite some work, but it is worth it in the end when you hear the final result. Nothing but the best for you all!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT)   ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) EmptyMar 6 Nov - 21:12

ARCH ENEMY's Michael Amott Comments On 'Revolution Begins' Video, The Black Crusade Tour

ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) 77077

While ARCH ENEMY’s new album Rise Of The Tyrant is being praised by media and fans alike, the band now presents you the impressive brand-new video clip for 'Revolution Begins'.

Directed by Patric Ullaeus (DIMMU BORGIR, IN FLAMES, etc.) from www.revolver.se , the video approaches the song’s title and lyrics quite literally showing Arch Enemy and their guerrilla forces preparing a massive worldwide uproar driven by unrivalled metallic fury.

Michael Amott comments: "Check out our video for ‘Revolution Begins’, it was a very enjoyable shoot and the visuals work great with the music – Patric Ullaeus is the man!"

The clip is now available below...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4sk8Eyy-ns&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/77077

Furthermore the band has just finished the Australian part of The Black Crusade Tour with MACHINE HEAD and TRIVIUM and Michael Amott sends the following re-cap: "Our third visit to Australia was killer! We had a good time as usual here and I enjoyed the shows, which were all pretty huge and fun to play. Machine Head, Trivium and Arch Enemy proved to be a great package. Great shows, great weather and great people! I’d also like to thank all the good people at CMI who supplied the Randall amps and hooked up the in-stores I did, always fun to talk string gauges and tubes with guitar kids – and I’m not being ironic here!"

AE will next be playing two headlining shows in Greece and Spain, followed by the frenetically awaited European leg of The Black Crusade Tour (with Machine Head, DRAGONFORCE, Trivium, SHADOWS FALL). So, have a look at the dates below and prepare your neck for THE metal live package of 2007!

Arch Enemy live:

Headlining

November
11 - Gagarin 205 - Athens, Greece
13 - Salamandra - Barcelona, Spain

The Black Crusade Tour Europe (with Machine Head, Trivium, Dragonforce, Shadows Fall)
November
20 - SECC - Glasgow, United Kingdom
21 - MEN Arena - Manchester, United Kingdom
23 - NEC - Birmingham, United Kingdom
24 - Brixton Academy - London, United Kingdom
25 - Brixton Academy - London, United Kingdom
26 - CIA Arena - Cardiff, United Kingdom
28 - Elysée Montmartre - Paris, France
29 - Elysée Montmartre - Paris, France
30 - Heineken Music Hall - Amsterdam, Netherlands

December
1 - Palladium - Koeln, Germany
2 - Messe Congresscentrum B - Stuttgart, Germany
3 - Zenith - Muenchen, Germany
5 - Gasometer - Wien, Austria
6 - Alcatraz - Milan, Italy
7 - Eulachhalle - Winterthur, Switzerland
9 - Schlachthof - Wiesbaden, Germany
10 - KB Halle - Copenhagen, Denmark
11 - Arenan - Stockholm, Sweden
13 - Old Ice Hall - Tampere, Finland
14 - Old Ice Hall - Helsinki, Finland
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT)   ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) EmptyMer 2 Jan - 0:50

ARCH ENEMY Guitarist Michael Amott Issues Year-End Wrap-Up

ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) T80490 ARCH ENEMY Guitarist Michael Amott has issued the following year-end update:

"2007 was another busy year for us: it pretty much started with a bang, with us touring in South America - which was completely mind blowing! Unforgettable. And then my brother Christopher Amott re-joined the band, which was a huge deal for us - and for a lot of our fans too!

In the spring of 2007 we recorded the Rise Of The Tyrant album. We did promotion over the summer (spent a fantastic week in Tokyo among other things), played a couple of European fests and then packed our bags and headed out on tour - our longest one ever. Rise Of The Tyrant was released in September and is the most well received record we've released so far, very cool.

We enjoyed the three-five month trip around the world (four continents) where we played to a large number of people - a lot of familiar faces and a ton of new ones! Most of the touring we did in 2007 was together with MACHINE HEAD, which at first seemed ironic - but worked out very well, we consider them good friends now!

We did a few headline shows along the way too, something very cool was playing for the first time in China and Greece. Crazy metal fans there that made us feel very welcome, we'll be back again! Doing headline shows at the amazing Loud Park festivals Japan was also a special event for us, killer!

We'd like to thank our road crew for making everything work and sound good on the 2007 leg of the World Tyranny madness! You guys rock!

Also a big thank you to all our business partners, record labels and endorsers, management team, fan club people, and the great Arch Enemy webmistresses! You are all amazing in your own way and your hard work makes this all possible.

To our fans: Thank you for the great support in 2007! We look forward to playing for you and meeting you in 2008! Let the Tyranny continue!

As for 2008, we have some very cool stuff coming up!

We have already confirmed a co-headline Japan tour, which we have dubbed Tyrants Of The Rising Sun and UK run together with our friends OPETH. I am looking forward to hanging out with Fredrik Åkesson again! We will be announcing US and European dates very soon, hang in there!

As things stand right now, Arch Enemy will be playing almost exclusively headline performances in 2008, which enables us to play longer sets and stretch out a little, looking forward to that!

We also have some very exciting new online stuff happening soon. An official US fan club and also an official Arch Enemy eBay store that'll be full of cool and unique Arch Enemy related items - all autographed. More on this very soon.

Right now we are enjoying some downtime at home, but I will getting ready to go to NAMM in California soon - some very awesome Michael Amott signature products to be unveiled there with ESP Guitars and
Randall amplifiers!

See you soon! Let's have another great Metal year!"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT)   ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT) Empty

ARCH ENEMY (MICHAEL AMOTT)
Page 1 sur 1