Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -15%
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD ...
Voir le deal
1299 €

ALICE COOPER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER EmptyDim 25 Mar - 23:18

ALICE COOPER A Judge On Inmate Idol!

ALICE COOPER T62822 Believe it or not, Therockradio.com is reporting the following:
"Six prisoners at Arizona's Maricopa County Jail competed on March 23rd in Inmate Idol, a locked-up version of American Idol. Singer ALICE COOPER and Sheriff Joe Arpaio judged the half-dozen inmates that were voted through to the afternoon's live performance contest finale. Inmates built the set for the final showdown, and 10,000 prisoners were expected to cast ballots for their favorite convict.

The "con"-test was organized to boost morale and give inmates a positive way to spend their idle time. More than 100 men and women auditioned for Inmate Idol over the past three weeks, according to the sheriff's department, and the finalists are Corey Brothers, Katrina Duhart, John Lowery, Christopher Marsh, Gary Fisher, and Martin Baldera."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER EmptyDim 25 Mar - 23:19

Update: Inmate Idle Judged By ALICE COOPER; Video Available

As previously reported, six prisoners at Arizona's Maricopa County Jail competed on March 23rd in Inmate Idol, a locked-up version of American Idol. Singer ALICE COOPER and Sheriff Joe Arpaio judged the half-dozen inmates that were voted through to the afternoon's live performance contest finale. Inmates built the set for the final showdown, and 10,000 prisoners were expected to cast ballots for their favorite convict.

Corey Brothers, 36, who is serving time for violating probation, won the contest. "Now he's got at least a thought that there's something else to do," Cooper told The Arizona Republic.

For a full report plus video head to this location.

bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER EmptyJeu 3 Mai - 19:30

ALICE COOPER Celebrity Amateur Golf Tournament To Be Held Monday In Arizona

The following report is courtesy of John Leptich from Eastvalleytribune.com:

Where there’s ALICE COOPER, there’s always fun. The rock ‘n’ roll legend and Paradise Valley resident really likes playing golf and having a good time. More importantly, he enjoys helping Valley youth.

Put those elements together and you get the 11th annual Alice Cooper Celebrity Amateur Golf Tournament, to be held Monday (May 7th) at the Talking Stick Golf Club, 9998 E. Indian Bend Road in Scottsdale.

The event will bring together around 30 local celebrities and 110 amateur golfers for breakfast, lunch, a live auction, entertainment, prizes and 18 holes of golf.

The tournament will benefit Cooper’s Solid Rock Foundation, which is raising funds to build The Rock, a 29,000-square-foot, multiuse teen facility centered around music and sports, at 33rd Avenue and Camelback Road in Phoenix.

Cooper created the foundation in 1995 with former youth minister Chuck Savale, now the group’s executive director.

Savale said groundbreaking on the $7.3 million facility may take place this fall.

“Alice is absolutely involved in the community,” Savale said. “Early on, it was ‘How can I give back?’ He wants a place teens can feel safe in, a sanctuary for them.”

Read more here.

(Photo left by Julio Jimenez: Alice Cooper takes a swing during the 10th annual Alice Cooper Celebrity Amateur Golf Tournament on April 24, 2006. More than 40 celebrities made it to Scottsdale’s Grayhawk Golf Club for the competition)
bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER EmptyDim 24 Juin - 18:00

ALICE COOPER - Athens Setlist Revealed

ALICE COOPER 68765

This past Thursday, June 21st, ALICE COOPER performed in Athens, Greece at The Lycabettus Theatre. That night's setlist ran as follows:

'Hot Tonight',
'No More Mr. Nice Guy',
'Under My Wheels',
'I’m Eighteen',
'Is It My Body?',
'Woman Of Mass Distraction',
'Lost In America',
'Be My Lover',
'Raped & Freezin',
'Long Way To Go',
'Desperado',
'Muscle Of Love',
'Public Animal #9',
'Halo Of Flies',
drum solo,
'Welcome To My Nightmare',
'Cold Ethyl',
'Only Women Bleed',
'Steven',
'Dead Babies',
'Ballad Of Dwight Fry',
'Devil’s Food / Killer / I Love The Dead' and 'School's Out'.
The encore consisted of
'Billion Dollar Babies',
'Poison'
'Elected'.

Coop's current touring band consists of Keri Kelli and Jason Hook on guitar, Eric Singer (KISS) on drums and Chuck Garric on bass.

After completing his current European tour, Alice will head down under for an Australian trek. After that it's back to The States for a few headlining shows before joining the HEAVEN & HELL tour. Then it's off to The UK for a run with MOTÖRHEAD. A complete listing of dates can be found here.
bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER EmptyDim 8 Juil - 22:43

ALICE COOPER - "Anything On CNN Is More Shocking Than Anything From MARILYN MANSON Or Alice Cooper"

ALICE COOPER 69629

The following report is courtesy of Greg Thom from Perth Now:
ALICE COOPER has lost the power to shock. "You can't shock an audience any more," the one-time Prince of Darkness says.

“We’re way past shock. Anything on CNN is more shocking than anything from MARILYN MANSON or Alice Cooper.”

The admission, coming from a performer who single-handedly invented shock-rock and outraged parents the world over with his satanic stage antics, is shocking in itself.

“If you wanted to shock an audience you could only do something once, like cut your arm off and eat it on stage,” he muses.

Cooper denies his unique brand of show craft, which has encompassed guillotines, boa constrictors and blood-covered dolls, has changed.

“I try to get a jolt out of them,” he says of his audiences. “I try to get a laugh out of them. I try to get them to think a little deeper in places.

“When they walk out they might have stage blood all over them or they’ve got confetti all over them, but they’ll say, ‘That was the best party I’ve been to in a long time’. And that’s really my job. My job is to do rock music.”

Read more here.
Contenu sponsorisé

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER Empty

ALICE COOPER
Page 1 sur 1