Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

QUEEN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

QUEEN Empty
MessageSujet: QUEEN   QUEEN EmptyLun 9 Avr - 21:58

QUEEN - DigiTech BRIAN MAY Effects Pedal Wins MIPA Award; "We Will Rock You" Toronto Extended

The following QUEEN related updates have been posted at guitarist BRIAN MAY's website:

DigiTech®, a leading manufacturer of guitar and bass multi-effects processors, and a Harman International company, won praises at the 8th annual Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) Ceremony, held March 29th in Frankfurt, Germany. As the Musical Instrument/Pro Audio community gathered to recognize outstanding contributions in the industry, DigiTech's Brian May Red Special Artist Series Pedal achieved top honors for product development in the Guitar Effects category.

The ceremony was attended by more than 300 international representatives of music/audio-related manufacturers and distributors. In preparation for the awards, 107 magazines from around the world compiled a list of nominees in over 40 categories, from which the final winners were chosen. For more information on the 2007 Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) Ceremony, visit www.mipa-award.de .

Another update reads: "Dear Rockers,

MORE TICKETS! MORE SAVINGS!

Tomorrow night - Tuesday, April 10th - is the official gala opening of "We Will Rock You" in Toronto!

The preview performances have been sold out. Audiences have been ecstatic. There have been standing ovations every night. And now, as Brian May and Roger Taylor fly in for the gala, we're about to announce an extension of the show from May 29th to July 8th and open up a new block of tickets!

To thank you, our best supporters, we're giving you first notice and an advance window to purchase tickets to summer performances, and to do it at a special discount! You'll be among the first to get access to the best seats in the new block, plus you'll get them at the best price - 30% off!

You must book by April 15th. The 30% discount applies to the top two ticket prices and all performances except Saturday shows and the matinee of Wednesday., June 13th.

To order your advance tickets to "We Will Rock You" summer performances - and enjoy the discount - go online to www.ticketking.com or phone us at either 416-872-1212 or 1-800-461-3333. Your secret access code to get to these tickets is OZ. Quote OZ when you call, or type it into the Promotion Code box online. It's as easy as that.

COMING SOON...

Watch for online Queen and WWRY merchandise sales soon. Keep logging on to www.wewillrockyou.ca for the breaking news on this, new audio and video podcasts and all other things WWRY!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

QUEEN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: QUEEN   QUEEN EmptyLun 4 Juin - 22:55

QUEENSLAND ORCHESTRA Plays QUEEN

QUEEN T67380 QUEEN guitarist Brian May's website reports:

The Queensland Orchestra plays Queen...

Dates & times: Saturday, June 9th, 2007 - 8PM

Venue: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre

Head down to the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre for a symphonic rock spectacular!

The Queensland Orchestra pays tribute to one of the most successful and influential rock acts of our time. Queen, the band responsible for the classic songs 'Bohemian Rhapsody', 'You’re My Best Friend', 'Somebody To Love' and 'We Will Rock You', gets the orchestral treatment in Brisbane’s favourite stadium. Featuring the electric combination of 4-piece rock band, 7 singers and full orchestra, this is an evening of rock orchestra like you've never heard before!

All together now ‘I see a little silhouetto of a man …’

Tickets available through Ticketek on 132 849 or book online

Tickets: $72.20 Premium / $61.20 A Reserve / $49.20 B Reserve / $40.20 C Reserve Ticketek transaction fees apply.

Group Tickets: $52.20 A Reserve / $42.20 B Reserve / $34.20 C Reserve Ticketek transaction fees apply. Group bookings are now available for groups of 12 or more, please contact 132 849. Group bookings not available over the web.

In relation to the above mentioned show, the following is an excerpt from an article in the Brisbane Courier Mail, by Martin Buzacott:

Just take a look at this year's Queensland Orchestra season, where Herbie Hancock has just featured, Queen's greatest hits are around the corner, and the year closes with The Whitlams.

The appropriately named Queen have become classical royalty, their grandiose rock anthems and over-the-top theatricalism being ideally suited to orchestral presentation. The Queensland Orchestra is so confident of their market appeal that its tribute to Freddie Mercury and the boys in white satin will be presented in a 3,000-plus seated venue.

The Queensland Orchestra Plays Queen, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, 8pm, Saturday, June 9. Tickets: $37-$69 plus transaction fee. Bookings: Ticketek 132 849.

bru_dall

QUEEN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: QUEEN   QUEEN EmptyMer 13 Juin - 0:44

QUEEN 67951

QUEEN - Unpublished Comic Book Pages Online; FREDDIE MERCURY BioPic Details Begin To Surface

QUEEN guitarist Brian May's website has been updated with the following:

"Jef and Camille Simonet would like to let you kow that they have started to display online the completely unpublished coloured version of their amazing Queen Comic Book. They started on 7 May to post some picture, which will be changed every week!

You can see this on their website The Queen Comic World!

More pages added!!"

Another message reads: "UNCONFIRMED INFO - FREDDIE BIOPIC...

There is unconfirmed information about the Freddie Mercury movie project contained in an interview with screenplaywright, Michael Cunningham, on www.blackfilm.com .

FREDDIE MERCURY project: An Interview with Michael Cunningham

June 4, 2007

While doing interviews for his screenplay adaptation on "Evening" with Clare Danes, Vanessa Redgrave, and Natasha Richardson, screenwriter Michael Cunningham talked about one of his upcoming projects, which includes the Freddie Mercury story. Mercury was the lead singer of the British rock band, Queen, and died of AIDS in 1991.

Michael Cunningham: I just finished the Freddie Mercury story, which I'm really thrilled about.

Who will be the film?

MC: It's out to a couple of actors and I can't talk about it right now. I don't want to put the jinx on it. The people who are thinking about playing Freddie are just astonishingly great.

What time period will you focus on?

MC: You know, I don't really like traditional biopics so I'm just taking a week in his life and let that speak as a whole. I'm never really satisfied with the he was born, he lived, he died routine. I always feel that a life doesn't always produce the right dramatic art, so I'm sort of a Mrs. Dalloway version on Freddie Mercury, which is to take a little bit of his life.

Will there any singing in the film?

MC: Oh, tons of singing. There will be singing. It's so preliminary. I just turned in the screenplay. I can't imagine...I'm sure we will have to dub Freddie's voice. It's one thing for Sissy Spacek to play Loretta Lynn and do her own vocals, but who could do Freddie Mercury?

Also, a Finnish newspaper featured an interview with Michael Cunningham revealing that the script is delivered to Brian and Roger for comments.

With thanks to Tero."

Contenu sponsorisé

QUEEN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: QUEEN   QUEEN Empty

QUEEN
Page 1 sur 1