Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

TESLA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: TESLA   TESLA EmptyVen 20 Avr - 18:24

TESLA - Real 2 Reel Tentative Tracklisting Available

As reported yesterday (April 19th), TESLA's upcoming covers record will be called Real 2 Reel and will be released on the band's own label June 5th. The album is a two-disc set containing 25 tracks. The first disc with 13 tracks will be available at retailers and the second disc with 12 songs will be available at their live shows. So if you want all 25 tracks.... you need to go to a live show!

Tracks that are expected to appear on the CD include:

'Seasons Of Wither' (AEROSMITH)
'Is It My Body' (ALICE COOPER)
'Not Fragile' (BACHMAN TURNER OVERDRIVE)
'Shooting Star' (BAD COMPANY)
'War Pigs' (BLACK SABBATH)
'Bell Bottom Blues' (DEREK & THE DOMINOS)
'Walk Away' (JAMES GANG)
'Thank You' (LED ZEPPELIN)
'Saturday Night Special' (LYNYRD SKYNYRD)
'Make It Last' (MONTROSE)
'Do You (Feel Like We Do)' (PETER FRAMPTON)
'Day Of The Eagle' (ROBIN TROWER)
'I Want To Take You Higher' (SLY & THE FAMILY STONE)
'Ball Of Confusion' (TEMPTATIONS)
'I've Got A Feeling' (THE BEATLES)
'Honky Tonk Woman' (ROLLING STONES)
'Street Fighting Man' (Rolling Stones)
'Bad Reputation' (THIN LIZZY)
'Dear Mr. Fantasy' (TRAFFIC)
'Rock Bottom' (UFO)
'Stealin'' (URIAH HEEP)
'Beer Drinkers, Hell Raisers' (ZZ TOP)

Vocalist Jeff Keith spoke to the Classicrocknewswire recently about upcoming collection: "We're going to call it Real 2 Reel because we did it on two-inch tape, which nobody hardly ever does anymore. We wanted that warmth of the two-inch tape. That way it's real. Because with ProTools, let's face it — you can make anybody sound like anything. When it comes to tape, you're recording whatever you're laying down, so you've go to feel it. We kept it real-like-live. We would do two or three takes and go in and pick the best take, maybe fix a little part here and there. Of course all my vocals were scratch - and then when I would go in to do the vocals, I would do the same thing. Sing through it like three takes and pick the best one."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptySam 21 Avr - 13:33

TESLA - New Covers Album Due In June

TESLA's upcoming covers record will be called Real To Reel and will be released on the band's own label June 5th. The album is a two-disc set containing 25 tracks. The first disc with 13 tracks will be available at retailers and the second disc with 12 songs will be available at their live shows. So if you want all 25 tracks.... you need to go to a live show!

Frontman Jeff Keith spoke to Debby Rao from KNAC.com recently regarding Tesla's future recording plans. Says Keith: "We are planning on putting a Box Set together with some DVD things. We have a ton of DVDs that we have in the archives. So we plan on going through that. It will be a three disc set that will include DVD footage, Tesla’s songs revisited acoustically and maybe some covers."
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyDim 22 Avr - 19:05

http://www.myspace.com/teslatheband

On en sait un peu plus sur ces reprises,

Seasons Of Wither (Aerosmith)
Is It My Body (Alice Cooper)
Not Fragile (Bachman Turner Overdrive)
Shooting Star (Bad Company)
War Pigs (Black Sabbath)
Bell Bottom Blues (Derek & The Dominoes)
Walk Away (James Gang)
Thank You (Led Zeppelin)
Saturday Night Special (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
Make It Last (Montrose)
Do You (Feel Like We Do) (Peter Frampton)
Day Of The Eagle (Robin Trower)
I Want To Take You Higher (Sly & The Family Stone)
Ball Of Confusion (Temptations)
I've Got A Feeling (The Beatles)
Honky Tonk Woman (Rolling Stones)
Street Fighting Man (Rolling Stones)
Bad Reputation (Thin Lizzy)
Dear Mr. Fantasy (Traffic)
Rock Bottom (UFO)
Stealin' (Uriah Heap)
Beer Drinkers, Hell Raisers (ZZ Top)

TESLA 847159593_l
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyLun 7 Mai - 13:02

http://www.teslarealtoreel.com/player-pop.html

"Thank You" (led zeppelin )
"Walk Away" (JAMES GANG)
"Ball of Confusion" (TEMPTATIONS)
"Rock Bottom" (UFO)
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyLun 7 Mai - 19:17

TESLA - More Real To Reel Samples Available

TESLA 65542

Four songs from TESLA's upcoming covers album, Real To Reel, are available for listening at this location. The band's sixth studio album sees them paying homage to their hard rock heroes and will be released on June 5 on their own independent label, Tesla Electric Company Recordings (in partnership with Ryko Distribution).

The streaming tracks include:
'Thank You' (LED ZEPPELIN),
'Walk Away' (JAMES GANG),
'Ball Of Confusion' (TEMPTATIONS),
'Rock Bottom' (UFO).

As previously reported, the first single, 'Thank You', is currently being serviced to radio on May 1. A video for the track is forthcoming. Real To Reel - produced by Tesla and Tom Zutaut and recorded at the Sonic Ranch in Tornillo, TX -is a two-disc 25-song collection of classic rockers from the ‘60s and ‘70s, recorded through a vintage Neve console directly to Ampex 456 analog tape to capture the purity of these timeless and legendary songs.

The first 13 tracks will be available on June 5 at retail outlets, while the second disc containing the remaining 12 songs will be available this summer along the band’s tour route with the purchase of a concert ticket. Details are forthcoming.

Here’s the complete track listing of Reel one (sold at retail):

'Space Truckin’' (DEEP PURPLE)
'Walk Away' (JAMES GANG)
'Hand Me Down World' (THE GUESS WHO)
'I’ve Got A Feeling' (BEATLES)
'Rock Bottom' (UFO)
'Stealin’' (URIAH HEEP)
'Honky Tonk Women' (ROLLING STONES)

Here’s the complete track listing of Reel two (available with concert ticket purchase only):
'All The Young Dudes' (MOTT THE HOOPLE)
'Street Fighting Man' (ROLLING STONES)
'Do You Feel Like We Do' (PETER FRAMPTON)
'Beer Drinkers And Hellraisers' (ZZ TOP)
'War Pigs (BLACK SABBATH)

bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyDim 13 Mai - 22:21

TESLA - Real To Reel Artwork Revealed

TESLA 66011

The artwork for TESLA's upcoming covers album, Real To Reel, has been revealed - click left to view. As previously reported, four songs from Real To Reel are available for listening at this location. The band's sixth studio album sees them paying homage to their hard rock heroes and will be released on June 5 on their own independent label, Tesla Electric Company Recordings (in partnership with Ryko Distribution).

The streaming tracks include: 'Thank You' (LED ZEPPELIN), 'Walk Away' (JAMES GANG), 'Ball Of Confusion' (TEMPTATIONS), 'Rock Bottom' (UFO).

The first single, 'Thank You', has been serviced to radio. A video for the track is forthcoming. Real To Reel - produced by Tesla and Tom Zutaut and recorded at the Sonic Ranch in Tornillo, TX - is a two-disc 25-song collection of classic rockers from the ‘60s and ‘70s, recorded through a vintage Neve console directly to Ampex 456 analog tape to capture the purity of these timeless and legendary songs.

The first 13 tracks will be available on June 5 at retail outlets, while the second disc containing the remaining 12 songs will be available this summer along the band’s tour route with the purchase of a concert ticket. Details are forthcoming.

'Walk Away' (JAMES GANG)
'Rock Bottom' (UFO)
'Stealin’' (URIAH HEEP)

Here’s the complete track listing of Reel two (available with concert ticket purchase only):
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyLun 28 Mai - 23:09

message du groupe, pour une précommande sur le site ci-dessous, livret avec autographe fourni :

We wanted to let everyone know that if you visit our friends at Newbury Comics and pre-order Real To Reel, you'll get an autographed CD booklet.

Cut and past the link below to pre-order:

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=103&deptnr=246&affnr=681
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyLun 28 Mai - 23:10

Thank You", DEEP PURPLE's "Space Truckin'", TRAFFIC's "Dear Mr. Fantasy", and THE BEATLES' "I've Got a Feeling" : c'est sur leur space :

http://www.myspace.com/teslatheband

TESLA L_0cef6d0ba2a9b0bf37c7bde6881360d8
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyDim 17 Juin - 23:11

le lien pour une video live de la reprise de Rock bottom, c'était le 5 juin dans l'arizona :

http://metalden.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=436&start=30
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyLun 18 Juin - 22:21

TESLA's Frank Hannon Explains Addition Of Newest Member, Guitarist Dave Rude

Jan Kruska from Americanchronicle.com spoke to TESLA guitarist Frank Hannon recently about a number of topics including their newest band member, guitarist Dave Rude. An excerpt follows:

Kruska: Your newest band member, guitarist Dave Rude is filling in some pretty big shoes and he’s handling it quite well. How did the band hook up with Dave?

Hannon: "Tesla was pretty much at a stand still because of the problems we were having with our other guitar player (Tommy Skeoch.) I also have my own band, the FRANK HANNON BAND and was auditioning guitar players for that with the intention of hopefully finding a guy for Tesla at the same time. I was desperately searching, and I started looking on MySpace.com, Dave was actually on my MySpace page as a friend. He had a metal band out of San Francisco. I started looking at his page and checking out his music. I really dug his style. I immediately felt that he was perfect, so I e-mailed him and asked him if he wanted to do the Frank Hannon Band tour. He said he was definitely interested and so he came out on the road with me for three weeks. I was so excited and relieved because I knew, I knew he was perfect for Tesla."

To read the entire interview head to this location.

Four songs from Tesla's new album, Real To Reel, are available for listening at this location. The band's sixth studio opus sees them paying homage to their hard rock heroes and was released on June 5th on their own independent label, Tesla Electric Company Recordings (in partnership with Ryko Distribution).

The streaming tracks include: 'Thank You' (LED ZEPPELIN), 'Hand Me Down World' (THE GUESS WHO), 'Ball Of Confusion' (TEMPTATIONS), 'Day Of The Eagle' (ROBIN TROWER).

The first single, 'Thank You', has been serviced to radio. A video for the track can be viewed here (scroll down the page).

Real To Reel - produced by Tesla and Tom Zutaut and recorded at the Sonic Ranch in Tornillo, TX - is a two-disc 25-song collection of classic rockers from the ‘60s and ‘70s, recorded through a vintage Neve console directly to Ampex 456 analog tape to capture the purity of these timeless and legendary songs.

The first 13 tracks became available on June 5th at retail outlets, while the second disc containing the remaining 12 songs will be available this summer along the band’s tour route with the purchase of a concert ticket. Details are forthcoming.

'Walk Away' (JAMES GANG)
'Rock Bottom' (UFO)
'Stealin’' (URIAH HEEP)

bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyMar 19 Juin - 18:59

TESLA Drummer To Guest On Next Week's The Classic Metal Show

TESLA T68341 The Classic Metal Show, heard live weekly on Saturdays from 9 PM - 3 AM (EST) at www.theclassicmetalshow.com , have issued the following update regarding their upcoming June 23rd show:

"This week on the show, Neeley and Chris return to the studio after a triumphant visit to the Hifi in Lakewood, OH to feature a longtime favorite band of The Classic Metal Show - TESLA. Tesla has released a new album of cover tunes called Real To Reel, and The Classic Metal Show will bring it to you Saturday. The guys will do a New Music Listening Party for Real To Reel, and drummer Troy Luccketta will check in to talk about everything going on in Tesla, as well as talking about his involvement in another project, the Dublin Death Patrol.

Also on the show this week, some friends of The Classic Metal Show have finally found a way to cut through all the red tape to release a fresh, new release legally and for profit! BEATALLICA has released their 'debut' on Oglio Records, called Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band. The album once again features the band doing their best mash-ups featuring the music and sound of The Beatles and Metallica. We'll do a new music listening party for Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band, and vocalist Jaymz Lennfield will be checking in on the show to catch everyone up on the happenings in the Beatallica camp."
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptySam 23 Juin - 14:04

TESLA Guitarist Frank Hannon Reveals Band's Plans To Release New Album In 2008

Blasting-Zone.com has issued an interview with TESLA guitarist Frank Hannon, conducted by Todd Newton. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: Can your fans expect a new Tesla studio album in 2008?

A: “You can definitely expect one by summertime or the end of 2008. I’ve got about twenty five new riffs, ideas and arrangements that I’m working on. I know we all have a bunch… it’s just a matter of finding the time when we’re not out of tour to get together and spend two weeks recording demos. Then we’ll take time away from that, let Jeff chew on ‘em and write lyrics, then, two weeks after that, we’ll take another two weeks and put everything together, ya know? We work in like two week increments.”

Read the full interview at this location.
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyVen 27 Juil - 19:53

TESLA - Brian Wheat Audio Interview Online

Metal Express Radio has issued the following update:

"Metal Express Radio's Soft Boy caught up with TESLA's Brian Wheat before their recent gig in Indianapolis.

Listen to the interview here."
Contenu sponsorisé

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA Empty

TESLA
Page 1 sur 1