Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-25%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-100€ Barre de son Hisense Dolby Atmos 5.1.2
299.99 € 399.99 €
Voir le deal

TESLA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: TESLA   TESLA EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 19:05

TESLA "Five Man Video Band"

DVD Format: Region 1 : Running time 75 minutes
TESLA Teslafivedvdaq3

DVD TRACK LISTING
1. Comin' Atcha Live / Truckin'
2. Heaven's Trail (No Way Out)
3. The Way It Is
4. We Can Work It Out
5. Signs
6. Getting' Better
7. Before My Eyes
8. Paradise
9. Lodi
10. Mother's Little Helper
11. Modern Day Cowboy
12. Frank Hannon Jam
13. Love Song

14. Tommy's Down Home
15. Little Suzi
16. Down Fo' Boogie

bands:
Jeff Keith (vocals)
Frank Hannon (guitar)
Tommy Skeoch (guitar)
Brian Wheat (bass)
Troy Lucck
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

TESLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESLA   TESLA EmptyDim 27 Aoû - 2:41

TESLA To Release Covers Record Next April; Box Set On The Way
TESLA 49940ti2

TESLA
frontman Jeff Keith spoke to Debby Rao from KNAC.com recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat found http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=4884 follow:

KNAC.com:
How did Tesla re-invent themselves on the Into The Now CD?
Keith:
"Well for me, I had a writer’s block because I love a lot of today’s new music and the aggressiveness of it but I can't sell you a song like that. I could write you one, but I can't sell you one. Frank and I just started bouncing lyrics off of one another on "Into The Now." If you listen to the lyric that is what that song is all about. The fear of the unknown, break the crystal ball you’re on your own. In other words, you can't tell how the people are going to react to it. The guys approached me and said listen dude you never thought about writing a song before, you just let it flow. So after Frank and I put those lyrics together, then things just started flowing. The next thing you know, we have the record that we produced, wrote, and mixed everything ourselves. "Into The Now" was the first record that we ever done the whole record like that."

KNAC.com:
How do you keep your voice in shape? It is still has strong as it was in the '80s.
Keith:
"Well Thanks. We kind of cleaned up our act and everything that kind of helped to be consistent. I don't know where my voice comes from. Once again I just don't think about it and I just feel it and it just comes out that way."

KNAC.com:
What are Tesla's future recording plans?
Keith:
"We are doing this covers record that we plan on releasing next April. We are planning on putting a Box Set together with some DVD things. We have a ton of DVDs that we have in the archives. So we plan on going through that. It will be a three disc set that will include DVD footage, Tesla’s songs revisited acoustically and maybe some covers."

KNAC.com:
Any Jeff Keith solo projects in the works?
Keith:
"Myself, I am working on a country music record. But that is a whole different thing. So when people think about Jeff Keith solo record, it is not rock and roll, it is country. So some people that might think Jeff Keith has a solo record are going to be very disappointed. It is not like me, doing my version of rock and roll. It is pure country."

In related news, guitarist Frank Hannon has mentioned in a new update at his site that some of the songs on their forthcoming covers album include 'Rock Bottom' (UFO) 'Street Fightin' Man' (THE ROLLING STONES) and 'War Pigs' (BLACK SABBATH).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TESLA
Page 1 sur 1