Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, ...
Voir le deal

CINDERELLA Guitarist Jeff LaBar

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CINDERELLA Guitarist Jeff LaBar Empty
MessageSujet: CINDERELLA Guitarist Jeff LaBar   CINDERELLA Guitarist Jeff LaBar EmptyDim 22 Avr - 19:41

CINDERELLA Guitarist Jeff LaBar "Fired" By NAKED BEGGARS

CINDERELLA Guitarist Jeff LaBar T64653 CINDERELLA guitarist Jeff LaBar has issued the following update:

"I, Jeff LaBar am no longer the guitar player for the band, NAKED BEGGARS. I have been fired, as a musician by the powers that be. I am however, still booking the band and my own project as well, until further notice. Feel free to contact me at 615-972-3547 or jeff@jefflabar.com for any booking inquiries regarding myself, Naked Beggars, BELLEVUE SUITE, EVICK, SKIN KANDY, WISER TIME, SEX and PATRIOTISM, 7 DAYS AWAY, BAPTIZED BY FIRE, GOLDYLOCKS and even bands such as LYNAM, GIBBS BROS. and SAOSIN. Also, keep an ear open for my internet radio show with my lovely wife, Debby on www.nashvilleradio.biz . We'll be spinning and ranting about the best rock music of the '70's and '80's with stories to coincide with every tune as well as turn you on to the best new young bands in the country! As it stands right now, it will be late night on Fridays, right after the Hayden James' show. Check it and me out and we'll talk."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CINDERELLA Guitarist Jeff LaBar
Page 1 sur 1