Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's Empty
MessageSujet: JEFF SCOTT SOTO's   JEFF SCOTT SOTO's EmptyLun 23 Avr - 19:49

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's "Modern/Industrial/Alternative Rock Project" REDLIST Available On iTunes

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's 64704

According to Melodicrock.com, In 2001 to be precise, singer JEFF SCOTT SOTO (JOURNEY, TALISMAN) recorded a modern/industrial/alternative rock project under the name REDLIST. It is now available on iTunes. Here are the details:

The RedList project, which was started in 2001 has finally seen the light of day with it's exclusive release on iTunes worldwide. This stunning album of powerful and aggressive tracks was a new direction for Jeff as he endeavored to broaden his musical style even further and embark on what was at the time a very contemporary sound.

Jeff writes: "Originally, these new songs and style were aimed at a solo endeavor, a reinvention of sorts, something I longed to do as well as give me new legs as an artist".

Jeff found two very talented musicians/songwriters/producers in both Neil Goldberg and Dave Fraser who he approached to work on this project.

"We slaved on our sound for about 2 years until the natural evolution of the industry halted our dreams. Suddenly our sound wasn't marketable and our only hopes of getting this stuff out was on an indy level."

Also are plans in the very near future are to create a new website promoting the album which will have a free downloadable PDF of the new artwork which will be provided for those who want to burn their own disc and make the CD jewel case.

The track listing is as follows and are available on iTunes now:
'World Today',
'Ain't Your Man',
'Migraine',
'Swallow',
'Ignorance',
'Mad Reign',
'Higher',
'Kingdom',
'Backstabber',
'Living Proof',
'Believe'.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JEFF SCOTT SOTO's   JEFF SCOTT SOTO's EmptySam 12 Mai - 8:27

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's "Modern/Industrial/Alternative Rock Project" REDLIST Featured On Close To Home Season Finale

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's T65878 A track from REDLIST, the modern/industrial/alternative rock project from singer JEFF SCOTT SOTO (JOURNEY, TALISMAN), will be used on the Close To Home season finale (CBS), which airs this Friday, 11th May in the US. The song to be used is called 'Migraine', however it will be licensed under the title 'Making Me Insane' in the show and will be used for two minutes in a car chase scene.

bru_dall

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JEFF SCOTT SOTO's   JEFF SCOTT SOTO's EmptyLun 25 Juin - 20:00

JEFF SCOTT SOTO: "I Hope To Bring You Along For The Next Ride"

The following message has been posted at singer JEFF SCOTT SOTO's (SOUL SIRKUS, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, TALISMAN) MySpace page:

"July 7th, 2006, Jeff Scott Soto began a new chapter in his life as lead singer for mega legends JOURNEY. June 11th, 2007, not even a year later, that chapter ended.

Says Jeff "I was looking forward to a long, prosperous future with these guys but it seems they wanted something different than I brought to the table. No love lost though, they know what's best for the preservation of their legacy. I wish them all the best but now it's time to continue working on my own path again".

Jeff has just completed a European farewell tour with longtime bandmates Talisman and is set to continue where he left off on the new solo album he was creating before the Journey call.

"A lot of folks are sad Talisman is over but perhaps we may extend the idea of saying goodbye a bit although I'm really looking forward to unleashing the new JSS sound to the world sooner than later."

Jeff has been writing with Swedish artist/producer/writer Paulo Mendonca for the past year as well as up and coming singer/writer Sam Grow on the new material.

"Paulo writes the way I dream of my music sounding, everything he touches gold to me. Sam is new on the scene, a kid I hear loads of potential in his own material which I also hear collaborating on my own. It's a new, contemporary, soulful, rock, groove thing with a lot of melody!"

The new album should be completed before the end of the year but no release date or label has been announced yet. Sounds can be heard on http://www.myspace.com/sewtoe as well as the many other aspects of Jeff's career can be found at www.jeffscottsoto.com .

"Thanks for all the newfound support & loyalty out there, I have made MANY new friends & fans the past year and I hope to bring you along for the next ride
Contenu sponsorisé

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JEFF SCOTT SOTO's   JEFF SCOTT SOTO's Empty

JEFF SCOTT SOTO's
Page 1 sur 1