Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) Empty
MessageSujet: ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)   ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) EmptyMar 24 Avr - 12:42

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) 64776

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist ANNA PHOEBE To Play First Ever Solo Show In New York City Next Week

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Anna Phoebe will be doing her first ever solo show with full band on May 2nd at Arlene's Grocery (95 Stanton Street) in New York City, NY. She will hit the stage around 8:00pm and admission is free.
Phoebe's band includes
Angus Clark (acoustic/electric guitars & electric sitar),
Jeff McErlain (electric guitar),
Pemberton Roach (bass),
Dave Berger (drums)
Alex Alexander (djembe).

Go to this location to check out some of Phoebe's work.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)   ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) EmptyDim 2 Déc - 13:56

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist ANNA PHOEBE Checks In From "My First Time In Canada"; New Solo Track And Tour Pictures Online This Week

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) 78770

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Anna Phoebe has checked in with the following update:

"Wow - the long long ride ended at about 2am in Seattle (the wee hours of the show day!). We pulled up at our hotel and were so upset that it was such a nice hotel and we'd missed out! But - however much we feel sorry for ourselves it's our crew who has the real tough job - they arrived at the venue TWO HOURS before load in!!!!! So we REALLY can't complain....

The show was great!!! My first time in Canada and TSO's first show in Vancouver!! The audience were loud and we had a few crazy dancers running up and down the aisle and across the front which always makes for a fun show! It made the 24 hours travel in a bus worth it!! I think we'll definitely be back next year...I hope so anyway!!!

Today was a two show day - right now i am in my bunk EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!! Lovely being back in Seattle - it was snowing like crazy so looks like we brought the weather with us. Both shows were really good fun - the evening crowd was loud which I LOVE ....I think I swallowed about 20 'snowflakes' during the show which didn't taste too good, and I lost about half the hair on my bow during the jam (called Tracers) and the 'Mozart Figaro'. Everyone on the eck had a lot of fun tonight - the energy was really great.Al and I also attempted some sort of 'splits' move which ended up with us just both cracking up.

Right.....my eyes are literally drifting closed....we're heading to Portland to do two shows tomorrow, and then on Monday we fly to Denver! DAY OFF!!!!!!!"

Gute nacht mein lieblings,
Anna xxx

P.S.: "Check out the homepage on my website in the next couple of days. I have a new track to play you. Also, new pics in the website gallery probably tomorrow."

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)   ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) EmptyJeu 27 Déc - 20:51

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist ANNA PHOEBE Checks In From The Road; Gypsy Album Now Available Via iTunes

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) 80262

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Anna Phoebe has checked in with the following update (dated december 26th):

Memphis, Bossier City, Oklahoma City x 2, San Antonio x 2:

"Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday with friends and family! We had a great dinner with all the band, crew and the families. A few of us then went to listen to some jazz along the riverwalk. It's always hard to be away from family during Christmas - but luckily we have a great road family!

Right now we're on the road to Austin! We just had two WONDERFUL days off in San Antonio. The riverwalk was just stunning with all the pretty lights in the trees, the bars and the restaurants on either side with little bridges and boats all the way along the water.... BEAUTIFUL!

The shows this last week were all fantastic. Every single show is just an incredible experience!! And the audiences are HUGE.

Thanks for the t-shirt from the Bossier City strings!

And thank you to everyone who's bringing the Gypsy CD for me to sign!! Hey - you can now get it on iTunes!

I have been sent two recordings of me playing with JETHRO TULL...we're playing 'Gypsy' and '99 Lives' - it's so cool to hear Ian Anderson's flute together with the violin!! Angus was totally stoked to hear the tracks - he's a huge Tull fan!Details of the Russia gigs coming up soon!

Big hugs, and Happy Boxing Day to those of you in the UK!"

Anna xx

To check out audio samples of Phoebe's work go to this location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)   ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) EmptyMer 23 Avr - 19:35

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist ANNA PHOEBE - Upcoming London Performance To Be Simulcast Online, Working On New Album With AFTER FOREVER Keyboardist

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) T88010 As previously reported, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Anna Phoebe will play on Monday, April 28th at the Bedford in London, UK with flamenco fusion guitarist Byron Johnston. She has issued the following update:

"Thanks for all the responses to the previous announcement. And thank you to the ones of you who have pointed out that if you REEEAAALLLY can't cross the Channel/Atlantic/Sahara desert to be with us in person at the gig, you can watch live via the webcam. Go to www.thebedford.co.uk) for details.

Music starts at 9:00pm UK time...so that's 9:00pm London, 10:00pm Paris, 11:00pm Cairo, 4:00pm New York.

Just in New York writing tracks with Angus Clark for my new album, after a brilliant week in Holland with Joost Van den Broek (AFTER FOREVER) we have 12 tracks and it is going to be HEAVY! Smile

Sandwiched in between Holland and New York I snuck in a trip to Egypt where I played at an AMAZING event in the desert with the pyramids as my backdrop. Pics from soundcheck are being uploaded and pics from the actual show coming soon."

Anna xx
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)   ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) EmptyJeu 19 Juin - 11:39

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) 91789
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)   ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) EmptyJeu 19 Juin - 11:40

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist ANNA PHOEBE - New Demo Tracks Available For Streaming

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) T91789 TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Anna Phoebe has posted three new demo tracks online for streaming. Go to this location to check out the tracks currently going under the working titles 'Irish', 'Dungeons & Dragons' and 'Angels And Demons'.

More demos will posted on her official website soon.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)   ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) EmptyMer 17 Sep - 14:39

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist ANNA PHOEBE Joins East Coast Band For Upcoming North American Tour

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) T96953 TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Anna Phoebe has checked in with the following update:

"Hello lovely people,

For TSO Tour 2008/09 I will be joining the east coast band. After four AMAZING years playing with the awesome west coast band led by Al Pitrelli, I will be joining Chris Caffery and Alex Skolnick's gang over on the east coast.

I want to say THANK YOU to all the incredible people I have met over the years - especially to all the budding young violinists!! You've made the first four years of TSO the BEST EVER!!! Thank you for all your support (and all the chocolate covered espresso beans)! This year you will get the chance to see the brilliant Mark Wood - the godfather of the electric violin - do his thing!!!

To all of you on the east coast - here I come!!!! Can't wait to see the other half of the United States! Hope to see you all again along the way!!

Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy Holiday Season."

Lots of love
Anna xx

View Trans-Siberian Orchestra's tour itinerary at this location.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)   ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) Empty

ANNA PHOEBE Violinist (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA)
Page 1 sur 1