Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-31%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gamer Lenovo 15” – RTX 4060 Core i5-12450H RAM 16 Go ...
824.99 € 1199.99 €
Voir le deal

RATT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: RATT   RATT EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 12:01

RATT - Back For More

BW&BK has received the following press release:

After much speculation and anticipation following the airing of their Behind The Music episode on VH1 last spring, multiplatinum hard rock act RATT with vocalist Stephen Pearcy, guitarist Warren DeMartini and drummer Bobby Blotzer will grace the stage together for the first time since 1999. Plans for not only a U.S. summer tour but a full-fledged comeback are being mapped out now as the band prepares to hit the road with POISON. The band's own tour dates will extend into the fall and may also include shows in Canada, Europe, Japan, South America and Australia. Joining the band onstage will be bassist Robbie Crane and guitarist John Corabi.

A full itinerary is still being finalized, but Poison and Ratt will join forces for a summer trek that is scheduled to begin June 13th at the Bi Lo Center in Greenville, S.C., and wind around the country through the end of August.

The tour, which brings the two bands onstage together for the first time since 1999, will visit major U.S. cities such as Boston, Detroit, New York, Oklahoma City and Los Angeles.

The band has recently aligned with Carl Stubner, CEO of Sanctuary Artist Management (ZZ Top, Mick Fleetwood/co-manager of Fleetwood Mac, Tommy Lee/Supernova, Paulina Rubio, Jack's Mannequin) and is booked by Jay Frey at Paradise Artists.

RATT made their mark in the early '80s going 'Round And Round' with a string of hit songs, videos and four consecutive multiplatinum albums (over 16 million albums sold worldwide). Their arena-filling live shows set the standard for all bands to follow. Creating anthems for the youth of that era, their music and performances maintain a timeless quality to this day.

A new Ratt best of CD and DVD are due this summer from Rhino Records.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptySam 23 Juin - 23:53

RATT - New Album Due Next Year
RATT 68592
Thanks to KNAC.com for the following:

RATT drummer Bobby Blotzer called KNAC.com’s Diana Deville from Birmingham, AL this past Saturday (June 16th) from the POISON tour. Here's Diana's recap from her conversation with Blotzer on her show, The Wild Side:

"Blotzer said the band had had about four to five live shows under their belt now and that everything was going well. They had some monitor problems, and he was really impressed with how they handled the technical difficulties and did the show.

They're doing some deep cuts in the set, such as 'Closer To My Heart', which is one of Bobby's favorites that he's been trying to get into the set for a while. When asked about how to pick the setlist, he said, "That is an excellent question, because you have five guys who have completely different ideas about what should get into the set. Of course you have to play the hits, and then we vote on it and our management breaks the tie, if there is one."

When asked about touring with Poison and the two bands being two of the '80s rock mainstays, he said, "We always have a great time with those guys. I've stayed in touch with them... I live about four miles from Rikki [Rockett] and I always see him at the grocery store. We took Poison out in 1987 when they were first breaking out, and we've had a blast with them ever since. We love touring with them, and we get along great."

On vocalist Stephen Pearcy's return to Ratt, replacing Jizzy Pearl, who was in the band for seven years, he said, "Jizzy was great, and we had a lot of fun with him, but it was just time to come full circle. We're very happy to have Stephen back in the band, and things are going great. He's stepping up to the plate, singing great, and we're very happy with the way the shows are going."

He also admitted that he and guitarist Warren DeMartini had been talking to Stephen for quite a while before the reunion was announced. There were many things that needed to be worked out, and Bobby said, "This isn't just a matter of going out, doing the tour, grabbing the money and then walking away. We are in this for the long haul."

I knew there had been a LOT of bad blood between them, so I asked, "what did it take to bring the three of you back together again?" Bobby laughed and said, "I don't want to touch too deeply on that, but it took a LOT, and many times, our new management (Sanctuary) acted as a buffer between us. There was a lot of clearing the air, and clearing up misunderstandings to make it work."

Former bassist Juan Crocier was also involved in the initial reunion talks, and when asked about his non-participation in the reunion, Bobby said, "We talked and talked and we really wanted it to happen, but Juan was on a different page and it didn't work out. We've had Robbie (Crane, current bassist) in the band for over ten years now, and we love playing with him as well."

Bobby said that after the Poison tour wraps in September, there were plans to go to Japan for some shows, and then to do a headline tour in the US in September/October. Also, Ratt plans to start writing for an album of new material to be released sometime in 2008, and there is also a Greatest Hits CD and a DVD of Ratt videos to be released later this year as well.

Bobby moved to Houston about two years ago, and opened his own recording studio, Diamond Recording Studios (http://www.diamondrecordingstudio.com ) , with his partner Gregg Gill, and has started producing some of his own acts, such as up and comers FlickStick, and Mercury Down, as well as a side project Blotzer performs on, Saints Of The Underground, with Jani Lane (ex-Warrant) and Keri Kelli (Alice Cooper).

bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptyDim 8 Juil - 22:17

RATT - Live Video Footage Of 'Sweet Cheater' Performed In Myrtle Beach Available

RATT T69609 RATT frontman Stephen Pearcy has uploaded live single-cam video footage of the band performing the band's classic 'Sweet Cheater' at The House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, SC on July 3rd. Click here to check it out.
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptyMar 10 Juil - 23:50

RATT's Stephen Pearcy: "I Have Always Been On The Road"

In a new interview at www.Glam-Metal.com, RATT's Stephen Pearcy talks to Deb Rao about the band's upcoming CD and DVD release, the tour, new music, and the Behind The Music special. The following is an excerpt:

Q: How does it feel back to be touring with POISON again? I know your first full-blown tour with Poison was in 1986. Then you did the 1999 Poison tour.

A: "Well good, yeah know I have always been on the road. To me playing to 1,000 people, 10,000 people are all the same. We went on the road with Poison in 1999 I believe. It wasn't executed properly. This is a better timing. We got the new CD and DVD coming out, Tell The World: The Very Best Of Ratt, at the end of the month on Rhino Records. It should be very cool. The CD is a best of, and songs that we actually wanted to put on there. The DVD features videos at the time that we weren't able to present. back then and they went platinum and gold. So we are excited about just getting them out, and letting people seeing all of them at all at once."

Read the full interview at this location.
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptyMar 7 Aoû - 20:07

RATT Frontman: "Writing On The Bus, Backstage And The Hotel"

The following update is courtesy of RATT frontman Stephen Pearcy. The band are currently in the midst of the Back For More tour with POISON:

"The crowds coming out are f*kin crazy! The shows are getting crazier and better. Always a new experience every day. Warren (DeMartini, guitar) and I are writing new music every chance we get. We're in EP/Cellar mode right now. Writing on the bus, backstage and the hotel. We're coming up with great stuff right now. As soon as we have a few weeks off anywhere stable, we'll get in a studio and start laying it down, the new music, so to speak."
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptyDim 4 Nov - 20:17

RATT drummer Bobby Blotzer has issued the following update:

"We are about to embark on our overseas tour of Japan and Australia! We are really psyched as we have not been to Japan in a while and we have never been to Australia, ever! So it is very invigorating for us all. Four shows in Japan and then two shows down under. Should be a great time. So if you are around in that part of the world, come on out!!!!! We hope to crack out some different tunes, and Warren [DeMartini] and I may even take some extended solos! Who knows??? But it will be fun! We are also looking forward to touring with WINGER as we have never done so before. We will have more news soon on plans for next summer. So stay tuned for more!"

Et puis on en a pas parlé, le 31 juillet: leur premier DVD est enfin sorti : "Ratt: Videos From The Cellar: The Atlantic Years", et le CD compil : "Tell The World: The Very Best Of Ratt" avec qques inédits et live :

"Ratt: Videos From The Cellar: The Atlantic Years" DVD track listing:

01. Wanted Man
02. You Think You're Tough
03. Back For More
04. Round And Round
05. Lay It Down
06. Shame Shame Shame
07. Lovin' You's A Dirty Job
08. I Want A Woman
09. Way Cool Jr.
10. You're In Love
11. Dance*
12. Body Talk*
13. Slip Of The Lip*

DVD extras include commentary with Stephen Pearcy, Warren DeMartini and Bobby Blotzer.

*Never before released on DVD or VHS.

"Tell The World: The Very Best Of Ratt" CD track listing:

01. Dangerous But Worth The Risk
02. Back For More
03. Lovin' You's A Dirty Job
04. Nobody Rides For Free
05. Heads I Win, Tales You Lose
06. You're In Love
07. City To City
08. Body Talk
09. Way Cool Jr.
10. Round And Round
11. Lay It Down
12. I Want A Woman
13. Dance
14. Wanted Man
15. Slip Of The Lip
16. Shame Shame Shame
17. Lack Of Communication
18. Over The Edge
19. Steel River
20. No One Can Stop You Now

*Previously unreleased
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptySam 17 Nov - 19:38

ils sont en tournée, voici 2 videos de qualité acceptable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWFzwjbRGh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAfrIJ-lsdg

Fan-filmed video footage of RATT's November 9, 2007 concert at Yokohama Blitz in Yokohama, Japan can be viewed below.

RATT returned to stores with new DVD and CD releases on July 31: the first-ever DVD release from the band, "Ratt: Videos From The Cellar: The Atlantic Years", and the audio collection "Tell The World: The Very Best Of Ratt", which features the hard rockers at their studio and live performance peak and includes an unreleased track.
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptyMer 23 Avr - 19:21

le 18 avril, ils étaient en forme en concert à Hollywood, deux videos, son pourrav :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FV5xl1mEok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=six7Wf1vrNY
rappel line-up 2008 :

Stephen Pearcy - Vocals
Warren DeMartini - Lead Guitar
Bobby Blotzer - Drums
Robbie Crane - Bass
John Corabi - Guitar
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptyJeu 1 Mai - 19:04

RATT Frontman Stephen Pearcy Launches New Website

RATT T88604 RATT frontman Stephen Pearcy has launched his new website. Check it out at this location.

Pearcy and his RAT BASTARDS - Frank Wilsey on lead guitars (SEA HAGS/ARCADE), Erik Ferentinos on lead guitars (THE ANTIDIVSION/VOODOO), Troy Johnson on bass guitar and Todd Roberson - drums (JRZ SYSTEM) - have scheduled the following Under My Skin 2008 tour dates:

May
2 - California, MD - Hulas
3 - Yonkers, NY - The Haunt
7 - Farmingdale, NY - The Crazy Donkey
8 - Albany, NY - Jack Rabbit Slims
9 - Rochester, NY - The Montage Music Hall
10 - Springfield, VA - Jaxx
17 - New Port Richey, FL - Bourbon Street
20 - Texarkana, AR - Shooters

July
12 - West Boerne, TX - South Texas Rock Fest
bru_dall

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT EmptySam 3 Jan - 16:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwRVraT3kUE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJAuGqC0x28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWmT8UKNNTs

Fan-filmed video footage of RATT's December 26, 2008 and December 27, 2008 concerts at the House Of Blues in Hollywood and San Diego, California, respectively, can be viewed below (clips uploaded by "elpaxus").

RATT returned to celebrate the holidays with a very special "Invasion Of Your Holiday" run of dates last month. In honor of its Southern California roots, the band embarked on a four-show mini-tour. Two shows, the House Of Blues in Los Angeles and the House of Blues in Anaheim, featured RATT performing with THE DONNAS.
Contenu sponsorisé

RATT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT   RATT Empty

RATT
Page 1 sur 1