Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-19%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aspirateur balai Dyson V15 Detect Absolute (2023)
649 € 799 €
Voir le deal

RATT And QUIET RIOT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

RATT And QUIET RIOT Empty
MessageSujet: RATT And QUIET RIOT   RATT And QUIET RIOT EmptyJeu 19 Juil - 23:28

Former Members Of RATT And QUIET RIOT Unite To Form New Group

Bassist Juan Croucier of RATT fame has joined forces with Carlos Cavazo (formerly of QUIET RIOT) to complete the line up of his band. The lineup also includes John Medina on Drums (formerly of BRET MICHAEL's solo band). Rehearsals have been underway and the band is now ready to play shows throughout the US and abroad.

"John and I have been searching a long time for the right ingredient to this band," says Croucier. "Being a three-piece band, the guitar player was critical. To cut the field even more, you had to be able to sing really well too. Over the course of the last six months we auditioned quite a few guitar players. While doing that, I developed a very short list of exceptional (platinum credit) professionals that I believed held truly unique and special talents. Among others on that list was Carlos Cavazo (exceptional and very underrated). I contacted him and we hit if off right away, we then played together for the first time and presto! The band was indeed complete. I know band chemistry and I know when something is special, this is special. An absolute musical paradigm shift! We're looking forward to bringing the music to the people."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

RATT And QUIET RIOT
Page 1 sur 1