Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

UFO ( Andy Parker)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

UFO ( Andy Parker) Empty
MessageSujet: UFO ( Andy Parker)   UFO ( Andy Parker) EmptySam 28 Avr - 4:03

UFO ( Andy Parker) 65037

UFO's Andy Parker To Be Back Behind Drum Kit In June

UFO drummer Andy Parker, who broke his ankle in February, has issued the following update:

"I thought that it’s about time that I let you know what’s going on with me, as I haven't sent an update since my accident. First off I would like to thank all of you who turned out to see the band on the last leg of the tour. By all accounts you did them proud, I am just sorry that I could not be there myself. I really missed seeing you all. My second thank you, and it’s a big one, goes to Mr Simon Wright (DIO, ex-AC/DC), who, at a moment's notice and with nary a thought for his own personal safety, jumped in (with both feet) to fill the gap left by yours truly. Thanks a lot mate! I owe you one - or two! Finally, I met with Dr. Louden, my orthopedic surgeon, yesterday and everything is great. This means that I will be back behind the drum kit for the upcoming UFO shows in June and July. WOOOO-HOOOO! Can’t wait! And I hope that I will get to see some of you in person. Until then please take care, and in the immortal words of Mr. Mogg. “Keep on rockin’.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

UFO ( Andy Parker)
Page 1 sur 1