Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

UFO Drummer Andy Parker

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

UFO Drummer Andy Parker Empty
MessageSujet: UFO Drummer Andy Parker   UFO Drummer Andy Parker EmptyJeu 22 Nov - 18:35

UFO Drummer Andy Parker Checks In

UFO Drummer Andy Parker T78122

UFO drummer Andy Parker has issued the following update:

"Hi y'all, greetings from Texas. Thought you might like a short update on what's been happening lately.

For those of you that don't know, we have just completed a three week tour that took us to Russia, the Ukraine, Germany and finally the good old UK. Pretty exhausting I can tell you, especially the Russian part. Man! That place is BIG, and that's coming from a guy who lives in Texas. We had several 20-plus hour journeys by train with little else to do but drink, and all I can say is that I will never complain about British trains again. Believe me, when it comes to drinking, those Russians are professionals, they even make Pete (Way) look like a beginner and that's hard to do.

As I said earlier, the tour ended up in the UK. Butlins at Minehead to be precise - talk about culture shock! For all of you who were at Hard Rock Hell thanks for making us so welcome. It was great to see so many familiar faces both out front and backstage too. I really enjoyed catching up with the guys from SAXON and TESLA. It was the perfect finish to the tour.

We now get to enjoy some well-earned rest. We won't tour again until April 2008. Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very safe and happy holiday season. Thank you for all your support this year and I look forward to seeing you all very soon.

There are a few photos from the tour here."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

UFO Drummer Andy Parker
Page 1 sur 1