Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex : où la ...
Voir le deal

MARTY FRIEDMAN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MARTY FRIEDMAN Empty
MessageSujet: MARTY FRIEDMAN   MARTY FRIEDMAN EmptyDim 13 Mai - 22:35

MARTY FRIEDMAN - “I Hate Instrumental Music”

Living in Japan has been a dream for MARTY FRIEDMAN (ex-MEGADETH) for many years and now he is living the dream. He created and recorded his newest record Loudspeaker there along with the help of some Japanese musicians. This is a collection that is almost hot to the touch, so wicked is the riffing. However Friedman told Morley Seaver of Caustictruths.com he doesn’t like run of the mill instrumental records.

“For the record, I hate instrumental music,” he says, “especially guitar based instrumental music. I have always liked the sound of heavy metal music in the studio at the point just before the vocals are recorded. That sound feels great. So-the goal is to have that sound as the base, but make the actual content fun enough, interesting enough, powerful enough and cool enough to not make you miss the vocalist. That is my constant standard while writing and playing. And it is tough!”

You can read the rest of the interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MARTY FRIEDMAN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MARTY FRIEDMAN   MARTY FRIEDMAN EmptyDim 8 Juil - 22:39

MARTY FRIEDMAN Featured In Shockwaves/HardRadio Podcast #17

Shockwaves/HardRadio podcast #17 is now available. Host Bob Nalbandian interviews guitar virtuoso and long-time friend MARTY FRIEDMAN (ex-MEGADETH). Friedman and Nalbandian discuss the good old days hanging out in Hollywood, Marty's early years with HAWAII and CACOPHONY, the astounding Mega-years, and Marty's current mega-success in Japan. The Shockwaves/HardRadio podcasts can be found at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MARTY FRIEDMAN
Page 1 sur 1