Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Gabriel Fischer( CELTIC FROST )

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Gabriel Fischer( CELTIC FROST ) Empty
MessageSujet: Gabriel Fischer( CELTIC FROST )   Gabriel Fischer( CELTIC FROST ) EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:53

Gabriel Fischer( CELTIC FROST ) 66890

Tom Gabriel Fischer: "The Characters Involved In CELTIC FROST Are Very Volatile"

About.com: Heavy Metal's Chad Bowar has issued an interview with CELTIC FROST leader Tom Gabriel Fischer.

Says Bowar: "He’s a very intense and passionate artist, and was very frank and candid with his answers and opinions."

The following is an excerpt:

Q: Have you done any writing for a new album?

A: "I have a notebook where I put tons of ideas. I've written some music on the off days when I was home. Everybody in the band is working on things, but we haven't really worked as a band yet.'

Do you anticipate that the new album will come together quicker than Monotheist?

A: "I have no idea. I would like it to. I definitely don't want to take another 4 1/2 years for another album, but I don't even know if there's going to be another album. The characters involved in Celtic Frost are very volatile, and that includes me. It's not an easy band to be in. I would love to see another Celtic Frost album. I believe we can top Monotheist easily. I think we can make an album that is even more dramatic and honest and emotional. However, the path there is very difficult. And so I cannot predict to you whether there is going to be another Celtic Frost album. I would like there to be, I think we all would, but nobody knows if we are going to get there."

Read the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Gabriel Fischer( CELTIC FROST )
Page 1 sur 1