Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Où acheter la display japonaise One Piece Card ...
Voir le deal

lacuna coil

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyLun 7 Aoû - 22:31

LACUNA COIL's Cristina Scabbia Featured In Talking Metal Podcast

TalkingMetal.com has posted episode 86 of their Talking Metal podcast.

This first in a series of OZZFest Specials features a 10-minute interview hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostrosky (a.k.a John Ostronomy) conducted with LACUNA COIL singer Cristina Scabbia.

Interview topics include Lacuna Coil, their cover of DEPECHE MODE’s 'Enjoy The Silence', cooking, and soccer.

The episode also includes an interview Strigl conducted with New York radio personalities Cane & Cabbie. Interview topics include Cabbie’s recent release from prison and Howard Stern.

Additional podcast topics include DRAGONFORCE and Music123.com. Photos as well as the 30-minute podcast can be downloaded at this location. http://www.talkingmetal.com/

iTunes users can also subscribe to Talking Metal for free at this location. http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=78833595
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyMer 16 Aoû - 18:40

LACUNA COIL's Cristina Scabbia: "Thank God I Know Who I Am"

LACUNA COIL frontwoman Cristina Scabbia has posted the following message at her MySpace page:

"OZZFest is done, a great tour as usual , full of great people and good, good times. I'll miss everybody. I miss them now.

Now I definitely need a small vacation, as does everyone of you I bet. I'll see you around Europe in September/October and then in the U.S. again soon.

Oh, last little thoughts before I go away for a while:

1) I'm NOT dating any of the guys you're seeing me in various cover/pictures/interviews with, ect. That's WORK, that's FRIENDSHIP, that's people I PLAYED WITH or artists like me. But being a girl of course the first connection is "oooh! A new couple!". FUCK, NO. You know who's the ONLY ONE for me, and it's pretty clear, it's in my list of pics and in my thanks in the booklet of Karmacode. So there.

2) I'm not pregnant, even if I have to admit that my belly is bigger that a month ago, ha! Well, what's the deal? I love to eat, and it's my damn vacation, I'll have time to work it out, right? Maybe.

3) I don't hate any other female singer in the UNIVERSE, so PLEASE help to stop this fucking cat fight invented by extreme fans or press. It's getting me sick to my stomach.

4) I just noticed that people are never happy. If I should be the perfect girl I should be taller than I am, but shorter as well, fatter but skinnier and or course with long hair but short! And then my voice is so awful that is amazing and my attitude is not enough cool cause I should be more diva but nicer! You know what? Thank God I KNOW (and people who know me too) WHO I AM: And you'll never let me down.

Enjoy your summer, and get all your energies back we'll have a fall with many horns up!"
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyDim 17 Sep - 17:04

LACUNA COIL - New Video Interview Available

At a recent Ozzfest stop, Metal Injection interviewed LACUNA COIL co-vocalists Cristina Scabbia and Andrea Ferro. Many topics were discussed, and here are some excerpts:

On feeling any pressure in terms of being a female role model:
Cristina: "Not at all, there are many bands in Europe with a female in the lineup. So when we came here and found all the extra attention of me being in the band we were like, what's weird about that? It just wasn't an issue for us. Of course, I'm happy there are more girls in the scene, but I honestly don't pay attention to it."

On balancing home life, and life on the road:
Andreas: "It's something you learn how to do step by step. The more you do it, the more you learn. It's also important to have people at home who understand what you're doing and tolerate your time away. Its a trust issue. But actually, in Italy the situation is changing a lot, we're getting much more recognition, so even when we're home, it's still about the band."

Opinions about touring America:
Cristina: "We definitely like it, because its much more comfortable to tour here, the buses are bigger, you can make a pit stop in the middle of the night, there is always a truck stop or something, so it's pretty cool."

To watch the entire interview, available on METAL Injection's online video-on-demand service Overdose, visit www.metalinjection.tv .
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyVen 22 Sep - 0:32

LACUNA COIL To Issue New Single 'Closer' In October
lacuna coil 51622ap0

Century Media Records reports:

Still riding a constant wave of success, Italy’s no.1 rock export LACUNA COIL is about to celebrate a triumphant return on European stages this autumn together with label mates POISONBLACK as direct support. In addition, Lacuna Coil will release a third single off their critically acclaimed Karmacode album.

'Closer' is destined to blow away any onset of autumnal depression with Lacuna Coil’s naturally enticing charm and a song praised for its irresistible catchiness. The radio mix and edit of 'Closer' was done by Brian Malouf, whereas the livetracks have been recorded at The State Theatre in St Petersburg, FL on March 20th, 2006 by Mark Prator of Red Room Recorders and have been mixed and mastered by Tom Morris at Morrisound Recording.

Also included on the commercial version of the single is the brilliant video clip for 'Closer', which was directed by Zach Merck and Nathan Cox who are working together under the moniker Fort Awesome while Cox has already directed clips for MARILYN MANSON, DISTURBED, THE RASMUS, STAIND and many others.

Release dates for 'Closer':

UK: Monday, October 16, 2006.
Finland: Wednesday, October 18, 2006.
Italy: Friday, October 20, 2006.
Germany: Friday, October 27, 2006.

The tracklisting reads as follows:

Lacuna Coil 'Closer'
1. 'Closer' (album version)
2. 'Closer' (exclusive radio/video mix and edit)
3. 'Closer' (exclusive acoustic version)
4. 'Our Truth' (previously unreleased live track)
5. 'Heaven’s A Lie' (previously unreleased live track)
+ Enhancement:
* 'Closer' (video clip)
* photo gallery (making of the Closer video)
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyDim 24 Sep - 22:53

LACUNA COIL - OZZFest Footage Available Online

Footage of LACUNA COIL, taken during OZZFest in Darien Lake, NY is now available for viewing online at the Underground Video Television website. http://uvtv.info/lacunacoil.php

Cristina and Andrea taped footage with UVTV which served to host an episode of the weekly TV show and podcast. They introduced some videos, spoke about their relationships with other bands such as OPETH and TYPE O NEGATIVE, talked about festivals in Europe compared to those in the U.S., explained how their cover of DEPECHE MODE’s 'Enjoy The Silence' came to be a track on their album and music video, and discussed the naming and philosophy of their recent release Karmacode and how the internet has influenced the band and music in general.

UVTV is a weekly TV show, a free podcast on i-Tunes and website that features exclusive live videos and music videos of Metal, Hardcore and Heavy Rock artists. Music fans can subscribe to the weekly podcast on iTunes. http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=168075141

More OZZFest interviews and hosting footage will be featured on upcoming episodes for the next 2 weeks including appearances by Jamey Jasta of HATEBREED, Devin Townsend of STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, and Herman Li and Sam Totman of DRAGONFORCE.

These OZZFest hosted specials will also feature brand new live footage of SHADOWS FALL and BANE as well as live videos of MASTODON, WALLS OF JERICHO and UNEARTH.

All live videos on the UVTV website and podcast are exclusively filmed and produced by Underground Video Television. For more information about UVTV and to watch more videos online visit http://uvtv.info .
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyMar 26 Sep - 0:31

LACUNA COIL - New E-Card Featuring New Video Available

Century Media Records reports:

The new video for LACUNA COIL’s upcoming new single 'Closer' can be enjoyed online now at the band’s official Century Media Artist page, which you’ll find http://www2.centurymedia.com/index.aspx?page=detailed_artist&id_artist=31&default_id_country=3 as well as on their brand-new E-card!

At this location http://ecard.centurymedia.com/lacunacoil/ you can stream 'Closer' (audio/video), find out more about the band, the new single and the latest album Karmacode, as well as participate in a competition where you can win some exclusive items sponsored by Vestal.

In addition to that, the e-card offers an overview on the countless cover features of Lacuna Coil, the chance to receive news updates on the band as well as regularly updated tour dates.

So, check it out and spread this e-card among your friends!
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyJeu 12 Oct - 0:38

LACUNA COIL Make Their Big Screen Debut; Featured On Masters Of Horror II Soundtrack
lacuna coil 52839ex1
Century Media Records has issued the following press release:

"LACUNA COIL’s stunning performance from this summer’s Kerrang! sponsored Download Festival will make it's way to movie theaters across the U.S. as part of a one night screening on Thursday, October 19th. The screening is set to take place in over 80 cites and will also feature other Download performances from such artists as GUNS N' ROSES, DEFTONES, AVENGED SEVENFOLD and TRIVIUM, among others. Plus, viewers will see exclusive behind-the-scenes interviews with the artists. Click on the link here for a list of cities and times.

Lacuna Coil will also be featured on the upcoming Masters Of Horror II, the soundtrack to the top-rated series on Showtime that hits stores on October 24th. Their track, 'Virtual Environment', has never been released in the U.S. and appears alongside such renowned artists as SEETHER, SHINEDOWN and HATEBREED. It will also be featured in an upcoming episode.

Due to overwhelming demand, Lacuna Coil will return to the U.S. this November as direct support to DANZIG as part of the next incarnation of his highly successful Blackest Of The Black tour. This is the group’s third U.S. run in support of Karmacode, their highly praised new album. It wraps up a highly successful year with numerous highlights such as a main stage OZZFest slot, a sold-out tour with ROB ZOMBIE, a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live and a Top 30 Active Rock hit single with the track 'Our Truth'.

This tour also coincides with the launch of the group’s new single for 'Closer', the third single from Karmacode. The radio mix and edit of 'Closer' was done by Brian Malouf (MICHAEL JACKSON, MADONNA, PEARL JAM), and the captivating video for the track, completed by the directorial team Fort Awesome (who also shot the group’s acclaimed 'Our Truth' clip), can be viewed by clicking here.
mms://mp3.centurymedia.com/stream/lacunacoil/karmacode/lacunacoil_closer.wmv
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyDim 5 Nov - 23:25

LACUNA COIL - Video Interview With Guitarist CRISTIANO MIGLIORE Available
lacuna coil 54333ss2
A video interview with LACUNA COIL guitarist Cristiano Migliore conducted by Finland's Katso Magazine during the band's first tour in the country is now available http://media.aller.fi/www.katso.fi/videot/2006/ks44_2006_lacunacoil.wvx . Topics of discussion include Lacuna Coil as a mainstream band, metal in general,
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyMar 14 Nov - 21:01

Lacuna Coil - Closer nouvelle vidéo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNJE_q9gH_A
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptySam 18 Nov - 15:09

LACUNA COIL - Full Download Festival Performance Available

Italian metallers LACUNA COIL have issued the following news:

"You can now watch Lacuna Coil's full performance on the main stage at Download Festival 2006 on the Download Festival TV site.

The video,
which includes the songs
'Tight Rope',
'Fragile',
'To The Edge',
'Fragments Of Faith',
'Swamped',
'Enjoy The Silence',
'Heavens A Lie' and
'Our Truth' can be viewed

http://www.downloadfestival.tv/mofo/watch/461/

Lacuna Coil recently confirmed their appearance at Wacken Open Air 2007 ( www.wacken.com ), scheduled for August 2nd - 4th in Wacken, Germany.
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyLun 4 Déc - 0:00

LACUNA COIL: Italian Video Tour Diary Available - Dec. 3, 2006

An Italian video tour diary featuring LACUNA COIL and NODE, filmed during the two bands' recent European dates, has been posted online at this location.

As previously reported, LACUNA COIL has been confirmed for next year's installment of the Wacken Open Air festival, set to take place August 2-4, 2007 in Wacken, Germany. A five-minute video interview with LACUNA COIL guitarist Cristiano Migliore, conducted late October by the Finnish magazine Katso during the band's visit to Helsinki, has been posted online at this location (Windows Media).

LACUNA COIL recently made its return to the U.S. as part of the annual Blackest of the Black tour alongside the legendary DANZIG, Century Media labelmates THE HAUNTED, BELPHEGOR and ASESINO. Following this two-week trek were two headlining dates in Mexico, which lead them immediately into a run as direct support to IN FLAMES, with THE SWORD and SEEMLESS opening. This is the group's third U.S. run in support of "Karmacode", and wraps up a highly successful year with numerous highlights such as a main stage Ozzfest slot, a sold-out tour with ROB ZOMBIE, a performance on ABC-TV's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and a Top 30 Active Rock hit single with the track "Our Truth".
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyVen 8 Déc - 0:22

LACUNA COIL Guitarist Speaks With Metal Express; Audio Interview Available

Norway's Metal Express Radio ( www.metalexpressradio.com ) has issued an audio interview with LACUNA COIL guitarist Cristiano Migliore. Check it out at this location.

Lacuna Coil recently confirmed their appearance at Wacken Open Air 2007 (www.wacken.com ), scheduled for August 2nd - 4th in Wacken, Germany.
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyMar 12 Déc - 0:06

LACUNA COIL Singer Andrea Ferro: "We Are Mostly Lookin' At The Future"

lacuna coil T56447 Russian online magazine Alcatraz.ru has interviewed LACUNA COIL singer Andrea Ferro. In the interview Andrea talks about how Lacuna Coil was formed, the music, influences for Karmacode, the Rezophonic, and more.

The following is an excerpt:

Q: Are you content with your life? Do you have any regrets?

A: "We are mostly lookin’ at the future and if we had something that we are not happy with in the past we’ll try to make it better in the future, it’s really important to learn from your mistakes and improve yourself, no matter what!"

Q: What dreams do you have?

A: "To live a happy life, be proud of myself and share my joy with the people that I love…"

Q: What is the essence of life for you?

A: "Life to me, it’s about evolution, it’s about changes and being adaptable to them."

Check out the full interview at this location.
(Thanks: EmptySpiral.net)

lacuna coil 56447
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyVen 9 Fév - 0:43

LACUNA COIL - Live Video Of Cristina Scabbia Performing 'You Spin Me Round' With REZOPHONIC Available

lacuna coil T59828

On February 3rd, LACUNA COIL singer Cristina Scabbia performed 'You Spin Me Round' (DEAD OR ALIVE cover) with REZOPHONIC at Deposito Giordani in Pordenone, Italy. A recording of the performance can now be viewed on YouTube here.

(Thanks Emptyspiral.net)

lacuna coil 59828
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyJeu 12 Avr - 22:07

Une nouvelle video mise en ligne, de Within me, tiré de l'album Karmacode :

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2020279405
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyLun 30 Avr - 23:07

LACUNA COIL's Cristina Scabbia Discusses Upcoming Tour; Video Available

In a new video, available at LACUNA COIL's MySpace page, Cristina Scabbia talks about the band's upcoming headline tour, also featuring THE GATHERING, WITHIN TEMPTATION, IN THIS MOMENT, STOLEN BABIES and KYLESA on select dates.

Lacuna Coil's EmptySpiral.net site recently reported that the video for the band's single 'Within Me' was the most played on Italy's Rock TV music channel last week.

The video beat out videos from LINKIN PARK, MUSE , and many others to reach the top spot.

The video can be seen online here... and the single will be released in Italy on May 4th.
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyMar 1 Mai - 19:06

LACUNA COIL - Live Video, Photos Available The last in a series of live videos of LACUCA COIL has been released on the Underground Video Television (UVTV) website.

This live clip is for their track 'Fragile' and was filmed at The Palladium in Worcester, MA when the band was on tour with IN FLAMES.

Some new photos taken of Lacuna Coil at Piere’s Entertainment Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana are also available for viewing at this location.
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyMer 9 Mai - 23:29

LACUNA COIL - Video Footage Available From US TV Appearances; New Ovation Acoustic Performances Announced

LACUNA COIL have been taking US television by storm as of late after becoming featured guests on ABC News Now’s hit show The Mix, in addition to their acoustic performances on NBC’s Kansas City Live and The Fox 25 Morning News show.

Click on the following links to check them out: The Mix, Fox 25 Morning News.
bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyLun 16 Juil - 22:44

The Metal Scene Hosts Speak With LACUNA COIL; Video Interview Available

The Metal Scene TV show, with hosts Metal Jasmin St. Claire and Ron Estrada, have issued the following in regards to their latest episode:

"Ron Estrada and Jasmin St.Claire interview LACUNA COIL, live from backstage at The Key Club in Hollwood, and a new music video From MEGADETH ('A Tout Le Monde') featureing Cristina Scabbia on vocals, plus live footage of Lacuna Coil on stage at The Key Club."

Check out the program at this location.

As previously reported, Lacuna Coil have been confirmed to appear at this year's Lowlands Festival, which takes place August 17th - 19th, at Evenemententerrein Walibi World in Biddinghuizen, Holland.

Other bands on the festival bill include: NINE INCH NAILS, ENTER SHIKARI, THE KILLERS and more.

Further information is available here.

bru_dall

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil EmptyVen 28 Déc - 20:38

LACUNA COIL's Andrea Ferrero Issues Holiday Greetings

LACUNA COIL's Andrea Ferrero has issued the following holiday greeting to members of the band's online community-based, worldwide fan club - www.EmptySpiral.net.

"From the coldest and loudest cavern in Milan (aka the practice room) Lacuna Coil wish all the friends in Empty Spiral, happy holidays, with the promise of a great new album and lots of exciting gigs, cheers!"

The Lacuna Coil online community features a band FAQ, biography, gallery, videos, podcast, chat, and forum. Head to EmptySpiral.net to register for a free online account
Contenu sponsorisé

lacuna coil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lacuna coil   lacuna coil Empty

lacuna coil
Page 1 sur 1