Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary Empty
MessageSujet: MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary   MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary EmptyJeu 14 Juin - 23:01

MelodicRock.com Volume 4: Melodic Still Rocks (1997-2007) - Anniversary CD Artwork, Tracklisting Revealed

MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary 67944

As reported earlier, some of the biggest names in the melodic rock world will converge on South Bend, Indiana on October 6th for a very special one night only performance to mark the 10th Anniversary of popular rock music website MelodicRock.com.

In addition, MelodicRock.com has issued the following:

"The 10th Anniversary Festival is the perfect way to celebrate 10 years of MelodicRock.com online. But not everyone is going to make the concert (why not???!!!). So to add to the Anniversary celebrations, I am very pleased to present a brand new MelodicRock.com Compilation.

MelodicRock.com Volume 4 - Melodic Still Rocks (1997-2007)

MRCD4 is a little different than the past compilations released in that it features mainly previously released tracks. But not just any old tracks - 34 of the very best songs of the last 10 years.

Melodic Still Rocks (artwork pictured) features 34 tracks gathered from some of the best artists and best albums of the last 10 years: 1997 - 2007.

With unprecedented support and cooperation from various record labels and as usual, the artists themselves, I have been able to compile what I think is a stunning line-up of artists and songs that defines the best qualities of what melodic rock music is all about - huge choruses, massive harmonies, passionate performances and killer songs.

I doubt you will ever see such an array of artists lined-up on a single release.

Pre-orders for MRCD4 will start Monday, July 16th and as usual, those pre-ordering will receive an added bonus. MRCD4 should be ready for shipping and distribution in late August, for an official release date September 1st.

The tracklisting:

Disc 1 :
- DANGER DANGER - 'Dead Drunk & Wasted',
ERIC MARTIN - 'I'm Goin' Sane',
JIMMY LAWRENCE - 'All We Have Is Our Dreams',
HOUSE OF LORDS - 'Gone' (Japanese Bonus Track),
MECCA - 'Silence Of The Heart',
PRIDE OF LIONS - 'Sound Of Home',
HUGO - 'If You're Ever Lonely',
NEWMAN - 'Ain't Gonna Cry Forever',
HARTMANN - 'What If I',
MILENNIUM - 'Chasing Time',
TERRY BROCK - 'I Wanna Love Someone',
FERGIE FREDERIKSEN - 'Equilibrium',
SHUGAAZER - 'Something Worth Waiting For',
HOUSE OF SHAKIRA - 'You Are',
HAREM SCAREM - 'Killing Me',
FIORE - 'Fool Yourself',
MIKE TRAMP - 'Darkness'.

Disc 2 -
EDEN'S CURSE - 'After The Love Has Gone',
JOE LYNN TURNER - 'Love Is Life',
TOTO - 'Dying On My Feet',
KELLY KEAGY - 'The Journey',
HEARTLAND - 'Hard Hearted Man',
ADRIANGALE - 'Long Gone',
ALLEN/LANDE - 'Reach A Little Longer' (Acoustic)(Japanese Bonus Track),
HARLAN CAGE - 'Two Ships In The Night',
STREET TALK - 'Responsible',
PHILIP BARDOWELL - 'Dreaming With My Eyes Wide Open',
URBAN TALE - 'One Day',
JADED HEART - 'Dreams You'll Never See',
STRANDED - 'Comin' Of Age',
HOUSE OF LORDS - 'SOS',
SHA-BOOM - 'A Million Miles' (Previously Unreleased),
STEELHOUSE LANE - 'Seven Seas',
TWO FIRES - 'Rivers Of Destiny'.

For further details on the concert, see a previous post at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary   MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary EmptyVen 6 Juil - 22:01

Update: Ex-RAINBOW Vocalist JOE LYNN TURNER Joins Over A Dozen Legendary Rock Artists Onstage To Celebrate MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary

MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary 69522

JOE LYNN TURNER (RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN), Jack Blades and Kelly Keagy (NIGHT RANGER), Jim Peterik and Jimi Jamison (ex-SURVIVOR), Eric Martin (MR. BIG), Jeff Scott Soto (ex-JOURNEY, TALISMAN), Mark Slaughter (SLAUGHTER), Gunnar & Matthew Nelson (NELSON), Kevin Chalfant and Josh Ramos (THE STORM) will all be on one stage for one night only at MelodicRockFest, South Bend, Indiana. The show takes place on October 6th, 2007 at the Morris Performing Arts Center with live music beginning at 2 PM. The concert will take the concept of a day-long rock festival into a fully-seated theater.Tickets are on sale now at: www.morriscenter.org

The term, "melodic rock" describes the type of rock sound that was very popular on AOR (album oriented rock) radio stations from the late 1970s through 1990. Presented by South Bend Classic Rock radio station 95.3 WAOR, MelodicRockFest will feature a full bill of support bands, merchandise for sale and the biggest list of superstars and special guests in this genre of rock.

MelodicRock.com is gigantic web portal and magazine that recognizes the fact that this type of music still has a large legion of loyal fans throughout the world. As Joe Lynn Turner says, "Just because the grunge movement came in and took over the airwaves in the 1990s here is the USA does not mean the fans of this type of music stopped liking it. They were just not being 'fed' this music as often by radio and video music television channels. MelodicRock.com fulfilled that need and continued to 'feed' fans with news, audio and more great features about this genre of music and the artists who continue to churn out high quality albums today."

Turner, who has released 9 solo albums since his solo debut, Rescue You in 1985, credits MelodicRock.com in part with the enormous success he has continued to have since he left Deep Purple in the early 90s. The portal is run by Australian based journalist Andrew McNeice and first made its debut in the first week of January 1997. Since that time it has become one of the most respected and leading music websites in the world, taking in 27 million hits and currently services 200,000 unique users per month.

The show headlining "house band" is Nashville based Scrap Metal, the all-star group featuring Gunnar and Matthew Nelson, Kelly Keagy, Mark Slaughter, Eric Martin, Dave Marshall (VINCE NEIL BAND) and Gary Corbett (LOU GRAMM BAND, CINDERELLA). Turner and other rock luminaries will join Scrap Metal on stage for a special expanded headline set. Scrap Metal's regular set sees them plough through hit singles from the acts represented by the rockers - Slaughter, Nelson, Mr. Big and Night Ranger. The special expanded headlining set will also cover the classic hits from Rainbow, Deep Purple, Survivor and Damn Yankees.

Also slated to perform before the headline set:
JEFF SCOTT SOTO,
HAREM SCAREM,
KEVIN CHALFANT,
MARTIE PETERS,
7TH HEAVEN,
FIRST ROUND KNOCKOUT.

Full show information can be found at: www.melodicrock.com/southbend

Purchase tickets directly from: http://morriscenter.ticketforce.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=136

The Morris Box Office is open Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 6 PM; Saturday, 10 AM - 2 PM. Tickets are priced at $47, $37 and $27. Phone: 574-235-9190.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary   MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary EmptyVen 27 Juil - 20:35

MelodicRock.com's 10 Anniversary will also be celebrated with a special version of the MRCD Compilation series. Volume 4 is a little different than the past compilations released in that it features mainly previously released tracks. But not just any old tracks – 34 of the very best songs of the last 10 years.
With unprecedented support and cooperation from various record labels and as usual, the artists themselves, I have been able to compile what I think is a stunning line-up of artists and songs that defines the best qualities of what melodic rock music is all about – huge choruses, massive harmonies, passionate performances and killer songs.

As usual a few delays....so pre-orders for MRCD4 will start Monday August 13 and as usual, those pre-ordering will receive added bonus tracks via MP3 download. MRCD4 pre-orders should be ready for shipping by September 1 (earlier if possible) and the official release date/instore date is now September 10.

The track listing for MRCD4 is:

Disc 1 –
01 – Danger Danger – Dead Drunk & Wasted
(2000 From the album Return Of The Great Gildersleeves, MTM Music)
02 – Eric Martin – I'm Goin' Sane
(2002 From The Album I'm Goin' Sane, Frontiers Records)
03 – Jimmy Lawrence – All We Have Is Our Dreams
(1999 From The Album The World Is Round, MTM Music)
04 – House Of Lords – Gone (Japanese Bonus Track)
(2006 From The Album World Upside Down, Frontiers/King Records)
05 – Mecca – Silence Of The Heart
(2002 From The Album Mecca, Frontiers Records)
06 – Pride Of Lions – Sound Of Home
(2003 From The Album Pride Of Lions, Frontiers Records)
07 – Hugo – If You're Ever Lonely
(1997 From The Album Hugo, Now & Then Records)
08 – Newman – Ain't Gonna Cry Forever
(2006 From The Album Heaven Knows, Escape Music)
09 – Hartmann – What If I
(2005 From The Album Out In The Cold, Frontiers Records)
10 – Milennium – Chasing Time
(2000 From The Album Hourglass, Now & Then Records)
11 – Terry Brock – I Wanna Love Someone
(2001 From The Album Back To Eden, Frontiers Records)
12 – Fergie Frederiksen – Equilibrium
(1999 From The Album Equilibrium, MTM Music)
13 – Shugaazer – Something Worth Waiting For
(2003 From The Album Shift, Atenzia Records)
14 – House Of Shakira – You Are
(2004 From The Album First Class, Lion Music)
15 – Harem Scarem – Killing Me
(2002 From The Album Weight Of The World, Now & Then Records)
16 – Fiore – Fool Yourself
(1999 From The Album Body Electric, MTM Music)
17 – Mike Tramp – Darkness
(2002 From The Album Recovering The Wasted Years, Ulftone Music)

Disc 2 –
01 – Eden's Curse – After The Love Has Gone
(2007 From The Album Eden's Curse)
02 – Joe Lynn Turner – Love Is Life
(2007 From The Album Second Hand Life, Frontiers Records)
03 – Toto – Dying On My Feet
(2006 From The Album Falling In Between, Frontiers Records)
04 – Kelly Keagy – The Journey
(2001 Song Of The Year From The Album Time Passes, Frontiers Records)
05 – Heartland – Hard Hearted Man
(2005 From The Album Move On, Escape Music)
06 – Adriangale – Long Gone
(2004 From The Album Crunch, Kivel Records)
07 – Allen/Lande – Reach A Little Longer (Acoustic)(Japanese Bonus Track)
(2005 From The Album The Battle, Frontiers Records)
08 – Harlan Cage – Two Ships In The Night
(1999 From The Album Forbidden Colors, MTM Music)
09 – Street Talk – Responsible
(2006 From The Album V, MTM Music)
10 – Philip Bardowell – Dreaming With My Eyes Wide Open
(2005 From The Album In The Cut, Frontiers Records)
11 – Urban Tale – One Day
(2001 From The Album Urban Tale, Frontiers Records)
12 – Jaded Heart – Dreams You'll Never See
(2005 From The Album Helluva Time, Frontiers Records)
13 – Stranded – Comin' Of Age
(1999 From The Album Long Way To Heaven, Escape Music)
14 – House Of Lords – SOS
(2006 From The Album World Upside Down, Frontiers Records)
15 – Sha-Boom – A Million Miles (Previously Unreleased)
(2006 Previously Unreleased)
16 – Steelhouse Lane – Seven Seas
(1999 From The Album Slaves Of The New World, MTM Music)
17 – Two Fires – Rivers Of Destiny
(2000 From The Album Two Fires, Clique Records)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary   MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 22:30

ça y est, le 10ème a eu lieu, il y avait Michael Eden d'Eden's curse qui a fait un compte rendu sur le très beau site du groupe (news) :

http://www.edenscurse.com/

MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary 12

MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary Er-mrfest1
JLT, Jack Blades, Jimi Jamison & Eric.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary   MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary Empty

MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary
Page 1 sur 1