Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

SOLEFALD - 10th Anniversary Remix Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SOLEFALD - 10th Anniversary Remix Album Empty
MessageSujet: SOLEFALD - 10th Anniversary Remix Album   SOLEFALD - 10th Anniversary Remix Album EmptyVen 7 Déc - 0:35

SOLEFALD - 10th Anniversary Remix Album Details Revealed

SOLEFALD - 10th Anniversary Remix Album 79065

Norwegian black metallers SOLEFALD are set to release their long-awaited 10th-anniversary remix album entitled The Circular Drain. The following is an update regarding the album from vocalist/guitarist Cornelius von Jackhelln:

"In the liner notes of The Linear Scaffold (first album issued in 1997) we audaciously announced a follow-up by the name The Circular Drain. Now, ten years later, it is here - an anniversary album celebrating Solefald's first decade. It features the Jernlov demo from 1996, available on CD for the first time. Four songs of total screaming madness! Three hundred numbered tapes of the demo were printed in 1996. The demo sold out quickly and has been unavailable ever since, going for exorbitant sums at Ebay. Jernlov has now been remastered by Endre Kirkesola and sounds pretty damn necro! An example: If you thought the screams on The Linear Scaffold were intense, you ought to hear the demo. Furthermore, The Circular Drain includes remixes of several Solefald classics. HAVOC UNIT has remixed 'Sun I Call' quite beautifully; THE BOMBS OF ENDURING FREEDOM has given 'Survival Of The Outlaw' the big-beat aggression it needed; Newcomer, EXORCISE, offers a breathtaking version of 'Red For Fire, Black For Death', and Lazare has finally remixed his favourite track 'Fluorescent' (he has been fantasising about that since we recorded Neonism in 1998). I have recorded a semi-unplugged version of 'When The Moon Is On The Wave' as G.U.T.

The CD is a six page digipack designed by Trine Paulsen and Kim Sølve, who have done our last four releases. The front cover is a real surprise - it features the Theodor Kittelsen drawing that gave Solefald our name. With Kittelsen on board we are closer to the True Norwegian Black Metal look than ever before! I will personally sign and number every CD by hand. Along with the CD I will also send you a hand-printed card from an old-fashioned Berlin typographer stating that you belong to the Solefald hardcore. Your red certificate will carry beautiful German gothic fonts, and I will add your name and the number of your cd by hand. The cds will be ready to ship by January 4th, 2008.

Being number seven in our discography The Circular Drain is an official Solefald release. The remix album holds our usual professional standard when it comes to design and production (well, today the demo sounds pretty necro, although it was quite hi-fi back in 1996). You will not find The Circular Drain in the shops anytime soon. If this isn't a damn good gift idea for Yule, I don't know what would be! Get Solefald remix albums for your friends and family. For your lover and your teacher. For your grandparents and your pet. When they realise just how exclusive this is they will love you forever. For all orders placed before Christmas I will send out a specially designed gift certificate you can print out and give to your loved ones."

The complete tracklist is as follows:

Jernlov - The Iron Law (Solefald demonstration tape, 1996): 'Motmenneske', 'Philosophical Revolt ', 'Sivilisasjonens Slør - Ravnens Fall ', 'When The Moon Is On The Wave'.

The Circular Drain - Det Sykliske Sluk (Solefald Remixes & Free Mixes): 'Red For Fire + Black For Death' (EXORCISE),
'Survival Of The Outlaw' (The Bombs Of Enduring Freedom),
'Fluorescent - The Total Orchestra' (DJ:!!J LAZARE),
'Sun I Call' (Havoc Unit),
'There Is Need' (THE EXTREME ZWEISS FUCKOVER),
'CK II Chanel no 6' (HALF SHERMAN),
'A Motion Picture' (RED SECTOR A),
'Bragi - Prayer Of A Son' (Havoc Unit)
'When The Moon Is On The Wave' (G.U.T.)

To preorder The Circular Drain, head to this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SOLEFALD - 10th Anniversary Remix Album
Page 1 sur 1