Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K ...
Voir le deal
549.99 €

ROB ROCK

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ROB ROCK Empty
MessageSujet: ROB ROCK   ROB ROCK EmptyMer 27 Juin - 22:13

ROB ROCK - "New Album Garden Of Chaos Complete"

Singer ROB ROCK (ex-IMPELLITTERI) has issued the following update:

"The new album Garden Of Chaos is now complete! So far the reaction to the album has been fantastic! Keep an eye out in August/September for the new release. The album was produced by RR guitarist CJ Grimmark and co-produced by Roy Z (JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD) and Rob Rock. Rob wrote 7 of the 11 tracks with long-time partner Roy Z, and the other tracks were co-written by Rob with Gus G. (FIREWIND), CJ Grimmark, Bob Rossi, and Liza Rock. The album was mixed and mastered at Hansen Studios in Denmark by Jacob Hansen."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

ROB ROCK Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROB ROCK   ROB ROCK EmptyVen 6 Juil - 22:13

ROB ROCK - Japanese Release Date Confirmed For Garden Of Chaos; New Song Titles Revealed

ROB ROCK T69535 Singer ROB ROCK (ex-IMPELLITTERI) will be releasing his new album, Garden Of Chaos, on August 22nd via Victor Entertainment/JVC Music in Japan. New song titles include: 'Garden Of Chaos', 'Metal Bleed', 'This Time is The Last Time', 'Unconditional', Only A Matter of Time', 'Spirit In The Sky' and 'Ride The Wind' (Japanese bonus track).
As previously reported, Garden Of Chaos was produced by RR guitarist CJ Grimmark and co-produced by Roy Z (JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD) and Rob Rock. Rob wrote 7 of the 11 tracks with long-time partner Roy Z, and the other tracks were co-written by Rob with Gus G. (FIREWIND), CJ Grimmark, Bob Rossi, and Liza Rock. The album was mixed and mastered at Hansen Studios in Denmark by Jacob Hansen.
bru_dall

ROB ROCK Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROB ROCK   ROB ROCK EmptyMar 7 Aoû - 23:45

ROB ROCK - Garden Of Chaos Artwork Revealed

ROB ROCK 71395

The art work for singer ROB ROCK's (ex-IMPELLITTERI) new album, Garden Of Chaos, has been revealed - click left to view.

Release dates for the new album are as follows:
- Japan - JVC/Victor Music - August 22nd
- Europe - AFM Records - September 23rd
- USA - Candlelight Records USA - October 23rd

Garden Of Chaos was produced by Rob Rock guitarist Carl-Johan Grimmark and co-produced by Roy Z (JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD) and Rob Rock. Rob wrote seven of the 11 tracks with longtime partner Roy Z, and the other tracks were co-written by Rob with Gus G. (FIREWIND), Carl-Johan Grimmark, Bob Rossi, and Liza Rock. The album was mixed and mastered at Hansen Studios in Denmark by Jacob Hansen.

Garden Of Chaos features the following songs:
'Garden Of Chaos',
'Satan’s Playground',
'Savior’s Call',
'This Time Is The Last Time',
'Only A Matter Of Time',
'Spirit In The Sky',
'Metal Breed',
'Millennial Reign',
'Unconditional',
'Ride The Wind',
'Ode To Alexander'.

The Rob Rock band consists of:
vocals - Rob Rock,
guitars - Carljohan Grimmark,
drums - Andreas Johansson,
bass - Andreas Olsson.

Additional Musicians performing on the new album are:
Mistheria - keyboards, Liza Rock - keyboards and backing vocals, Roy Z - guitars, bass, Gus G plays the complete guitar solo on 'Ride The Wind', Bob Rossi plays the complete guitar solo on 'Metal Breed', Peter Hallgren plays guitar solos on 'Savior’s Call' and 'Millennial Reign' along with CJ Grimmark, Bobby Jarzombek plays drums on 'Ride The Wind' and 'This Time Is The Last Time'.

bru_dall

ROB ROCK Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROB ROCK   ROB ROCK EmptyLun 13 Aoû - 12:52

la pochette japonnaise

ROB ROCK GOC_cover
bru_dall

ROB ROCK Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROB ROCK   ROB ROCK EmptyDim 19 Aoû - 22:47

un titre en écoute ici :

http://myspace.com/robrock1

ROB ROCK Rob_myspace-1_02
bru_dall

ROB ROCK Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROB ROCK   ROB ROCK EmptyDim 25 Nov - 16:10

ROB ROCK - "People Want State-Of-The-Art Quality, So I Think It’s Good To Stay As Current As Possible"

ROB ROCK T78289 www.RockPages.gr recently caught up with vocalist Rob Rock to discuss his new album, Garden Of Chaos. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

www.Rockpages.gr: Would you say that Garden of Chaos is the natural succession of (previous album) Holy Hell”? And if yes, in which way?

Rob Rock: "Yes, My goal for GOC was to continue on where Holy Hell left off - with strong songs, fast pace and heavy riffs along with the melodic vocal lines. I did not want to make the exact same album so we progressed forward with a larger variety of songs and different vocal ranges to set this CD apart from Holy Hell."

www.Rockpages.gr: Roy Z handles the production duties on two songs. Why he wasn’t involved in the whole album?

Rob Rock: "Roy is a very busy and 'in demand' producer so it’s hard to make our schedules coincide. So we decided to do a 'vision and writing' session for GOC and get the foundation of the album very solid. From there we passed the production duties on to CJ Grimmark who did a fantastic job of recording the band in Sweden. The production and writing team of Roy, CJ and I made sure that the quality of GOC would equal or surpass that of Holy Hell and I believe we succeeded."

www.Rockpages.gr: In my review of the album I characterized Garden of Chaos traditional metal music wrapped in a modern production in order to be fresh and current. Do you agree with this and do you think it is necessary for traditional metal bands to update their sound so as to be more competitive?

Rob Rock: "I think 'melodic metal' might be more accurate because 'metal' has so many variations these days but yes, I agree that GOC sounds very fresh and current. I think it’s always good to sound as fresh and new as possible with each recording. People want state-of-the-art quality so I think it’s good to stay as current as possible."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Contenu sponsorisé

ROB ROCK Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROB ROCK   ROB ROCK Empty

ROB ROCK
Page 1 sur 1