Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

TOMMY LEE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TOMMY LEE Empty
MessageSujet: TOMMY LEE   TOMMY LEE EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 2:37

TOMMY LEE Stunned By Level Of Talent On Rock Star: SUPERNOVA Search
Launch Radio Networks has issued the following report from Bruce Simon:

There's been a lot of talk about the contestants on this year's Rock Star: SUPERNOVA TV show, and whether they're really the best for the job.

While that's open to debate, TOMMY LEE says he was knocked out by the number of qualified singers there were among the 20,000 who auditioned for Rock Star. The MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer and Supernova leader told us: "We narrowed it down to the Top 15, and dude... I mean, yeah, there were some really bad ones, but for the most part, there's a lot of talented people just out there floating around, either didn't get their big break, or haven't been noticed, or... you know, I don't really know a whole lot about their background, but you're like, 'Jesus! There's a lot of talented people just out there, just not really doing anything.'"

Rock Star: Supernova, featuring Lee, former METALLICA bassist Jason Newsted (VOIVOD), and one-time GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Gilby Clarke, airs Tuesdays and Wednesdays on CBS. The winner will record an album with the group and go on tour.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

TOMMY LEE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TOMMY LEE   TOMMY LEE EmptyMer 30 Aoû - 23:45

TOMMY LEE On Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tonight
TOMMY LEE 50163ab4

TOMMY LEE (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SUPERNOVA) is one of the scheduled guests to appear on tonight's (August 30th) Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC).

In other TV news, Tommy will also guest on Live With Regis & Kelly on Friday, September 8th. Check local listings for air times.
bru_dall

TOMMY LEE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TOMMY LEE   TOMMY LEE EmptyMer 11 Oct - 20:17

TOMMY LEE's Clothing Line To Launch In November

MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer TOMMY LEE is trying his hand at fashion. The drummer is starting a clothing line which he simply calls PL for TL, which stands for People's Liberation for Tommy Lee.

The limited PL for TL line, inspired by his extensive ink collection, will mostly consist of jeans, t-shirts and hats for men and women, with imagery from the rocker's many tattoos reflected throughout the graphics and detailing.

The jeans, which come in skinny, straight-leg, super-low, and boot-cut styles, feature back-pocket images that include a skull wearing a top hat, a dragon, a lotus flower and a koi fish as well as Lee's signature. Those graphics are repeated on the T-shirts and hats, which will be military-cap style - no trucker hats, which Lee thought of as "over."

The PL for TL fashion line is slated to be launched across The States at Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom in November.
bru_dall

TOMMY LEE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TOMMY LEE   TOMMY LEE EmptyDim 19 Nov - 16:55

TOMMY LEE Answers Questions About His New Clothing Line

TOMMY LEE T55082 People's Liberation and MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer TOMMY LEE have collaborated to create a limited collection called "PL for TL" which consists of premium denim, hooded sweatshirts, and hats for both men and women. Inspired by Tommy's edgy tattoos, the collection combines modern tailoring with an edgy, super sleek fit. Proving he is more that just a rocker, Tommy is intimately involved in the creative direction of the collection from graphics to fabrics to wash development.

Danny Guez, CEO of People's Liberation says, "This collaboration with Tommy represents another milestone in our quest to integrate the exciting worlds of entertainment and fashion. PL for TL exposes our brand to yet another premium consumer audience. When you purchase a piece from the line, you're not only buying a great brand, you're also buying a piece of the rock n' roll lifestyle."

Tommy Lee comments, "To be involved in this project with such a great brand means a lot to me. People's Liberation has a great reputation and it's going to be great to promote the line." Details about Tommy's new line can be found at the People's Liberation official site.

Following is a recent Q&A conducted with Tommy about his new clothing line:

Why did you decide to create a line?

"Well, I love fashion, all kinds... love jeans, suits, hats, shoes, especially ladies shoes... that's a whole other foot fetish can of worms you don't wanna open! So, when my partner Danny asked me if I'd like to do a line, I was immediately interested! Also knowing that he had just done a line with Justin Timberlake made me comfortable."

How did you come to team up with People's Liberation?

"Through my manager Carl."

What do you like best about the clothes and why?

"They're casual, cool, sexy and all inspired by my tattoos!"

Is this a line for your fans?

"Yes and no. It's really for everyone!"

What was missing in fashion that you felt needed to be there?

"I don't think anything is really missing. That's the cool thing about fashion... anything goes!"

How do you balance all that you do and now add a fashion line?

"Haha... good question! Well I guess like I do everything else, a lot of planning and timing so that I can dedicate my time and love to the project!"

Since it's all about fashion, what do you wear that makes you feel sexy?

"Anything that makes you comfortable, I think makes you feel sexy right?!? You know that feeling you get when you look in the mirror and right away you go that's hot! That's it! If you have to think about it, that's not sexy."
Contenu sponsorisé

TOMMY LEE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TOMMY LEE   TOMMY LEE Empty

TOMMY LEE
Page 1 sur 1