Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) Empty
MessageSujet: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyJeu 28 Juin - 23:17

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) 2_kiss_vol2_cover_hi-res

Land Of Hype And Glory with Edwin Newman - (1/10/78)
* The Tomorrow Show With Tom Snyder - (10/31/79)
Additional material pending

Disc Two:

* "Shandi" (music video) - (1980)
* CNN Interview with Peter Criss - (9/24/80)
* Countdown - (9/21/80)
* Rockpop - (9/13/80)
"She's So European"
"Talk To Me"
* KISS Invades Australia - (11/80) Documentary
* Sydney Showground: Sydney, Australia - (11/22/80)
"Detroit Rock City"
"Cold Gin"
"Strutter"
"Shandi"
"Calling Dr. Love"
"Firehouse"
"Talk To Me"
"Is That You"
"2000 Man"
"I Was Made For Lovin' You"
"New York Groove"
"Love Gun"
"God Of Thunder"
"Rock And Roll All Nite"
"Shout It Out Loud"
"King Of The Night Time World"
"Black Diamond"
* Fridays - (1/15/82)
"The Oath"
"A World Without Heroes"
"I"
* Top Pop - (11/82)
"I Love It Loud"

Disc Three:

* Maracana Stadium: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil -(6/18/83)
"Creatures Of The Night"
"Cold Gin"
"Calling Dr. Love"
"Firehouse"
"I Love It Loud"
"War Machine"
"Black Diamond"
"Rock And Roll All Nite"
* MTV Special: KISS Unmasking -(9/18/83)
* Cascais Hall: Lisbon, Portugal - (10/11/83)
"Creatures Of The Night"
"Detroit Rock City"
* The Spectrum: Philadelphia, PA - (12/18/87)
"Love Gun"
"Bang Bang You"
"No, No, No"
"Crazy Crazy Nights"
"Reason To Live"
* The Palace At Auburn Hills: Detroit, MI - (10/14/90)
"I Stole Your Love"
"Deuce"
"Heaven's On Fire"
"Crazy Crazy Nights"
"Black Diamond"
"Shout It Out Loud"
"Strutter"
"Calling Dr. Love"
"Fits Like A Glove"
"Hide Your Heart"
"Lick It Up"
"God Of Thunder"
"Forever"
"Cold Gin"
"Tears Are Falling"
"I Love It Loud"
"Love Gun"
"Detroit Rock City"
"I Want You"
"Rock And Roll All Nite"
* Music Video - (1991):
"God Gave Rock ‘N' Roll To You II"
* Day In Rock -
(11/25/91): MTV News excerpt

Bonus Fourth Disc:

"The Crazy Nights Tour" (4/21/88) – Tokyo, Japan – Budokan Hall
"Love Gun"
"Cold Gin"
"Crazy Crazy Nights"
"Heaven’s On Fire"
"War Machine"
"I Love It Loud"
"Lick It Up"
"Detroit Rock City"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyVen 6 Juil - 23:37

KISS - KISSology Vol. 2 Largo Bonus Disc Artwork Revealed

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) 69542

KISSOnline.com reports:

Pictured is the actual printing proof for the front and back cover of the Largo Show bonus disc.

Tracklisting from the Capital Centre Show – Largo, MD – 7/7/79 (Dynasty Tour) is:
'Radioactive',
'Move On',
'Calling Dr. Love',
'Firehouse',
'New York Groove',
'I Was Made For Lovin' You',
'Love Gun',
'Tossin' And Turnin' ',
'God Of Thunder',
'Shout It Out Loud',
'Black Diamond',
'Detroit Rock City'
'Rock And Roll All Nite'.

KISSOnline recently issued the following:

"Inside sources confirm that, like Vol. 1, there will, in fact, be three different limited edition “4th bonus discs” in the initial pressings of KISSology Vol. 2. Retailer details are not confirmed at this time. The shows to be featured are:

Capital Centre – Largo, MD7/7/79 (Dynasty Tour)

Budokan Hall – Tokyo Japan4/21/88 (Crazy Nights Tour)

The Ritz – New York City8/13/88 (Crazy Nights Tour) featuring:
'Deuce',
'Love Gun',
'Fits Like A Glove',
'Heaven's On Fire',
'Cold Gin',
'Black Diamond',
'Firehouse',
'Crazy Crazy Nights',
'Calling Dr. Love',
'War Machine',
'Tears Are Falling'.

Everyone should feel confident that no matter where they go within the first week or two of release, they’ll get a 4 disc version. Excitement and value are big considerations for everyone involved in the KISSology series. For those interested in all three bonus discs, specific retailer details will be forthcoming."

Complete KISSology Vol. 2 details can be found here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyLun 30 Juil - 19:28

KISSolgy Volume 2 Promotional Page Featuring Video Clip Available, PETER CRISS' Rockline Appearance Now Available for Streaming

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) T70925 As previously reported, www.KISSology Volume 2 will be released on August 14th. A promotional page for the book featuring a video trailer can be found here.

Go to this location for details of KISSology Volume 2.

In other news, ex-KISS drummer Peter Criss' July 25th appearance on Rockline with host Bob Coburn is now available for streaming. Click here to check out the interview.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyLun 6 Aoû - 20:02

KISS - VH-1 To Air KISSology 2 Special; PAUL STANLEY Missouri Art Show Details Revealed

www.KISSOnline.com has issued the following updates:

"VH-1 Classic will broadcast a KISSology Volume 2 Special, followed by KISS Live from Sydney, Australia - 11/22/1980 on Friday, August 10th, at 9 PM (EST). The two features will be repeated starting at 11 PM."

Another message, courtesy of PAUL STANLEY.com reads:

"Paul’s next Art Show takes place in Des Peres, Missouri at The Wentworth Gallery on Friday, August 17th and Saturday, August 18th. Previous shows were attended by between 500 and 1000 people! You can skip the long lines by attending the VIP Champagne Reception. Call for information on how you can be at this intimate gathering, which ensures a memorable experience of quality time spent with Paul himself, in a more relaxed and unrushed atmosphere!

Call for details on the Special VIP Reception: 314-821-8884 or 800-732-6140

Show info:

Friday, August 17, 6 - 9 PM and Saturday, August 18, 6 - 9 PM

Wentworth Gallery - Westfield Shopping Center - 53 West County Center - Des Peres, MO

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyLun 6 Aoû - 20:06

KISSology Volume 2 - Bonus DVD Tracklistings Of FYE, Wall Mart And Best Buy Editions Revealed

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) T71233 A BW&BK source has revealed the tracklisting for the three different bonus DVDs that will be available with the new KISSology Volume 2 package:

FYE and other retail outlets + Canada bonus disc:
Nippon Budokan -

Tokyo, Japan (April 21, 1988):
‘Love Gun’,
‘Cold Gin’,
‘Crazy Crazy Nights’,
‘Heaven's On Fire’,
‘War Machine’,
‘I Love It Loud’,
‘Lick It Up’,
‘I Was Made For Lovin' You’,
‘Detroit Rock City’.

WAL MART bonus disc :
Capital Center - Largo, MD (July 8, 1979):
‘Radioactive’,
‘Move On’,
‘Calling Dr. Love’,
‘Firehouse’, ‘New York Groove’,
‘I Was Made For Lovin' You’,
‘Love Gun’,
‘Tossin' And Turnin'’,
‘God Of Thunder’,
‘Shout It Out Loud’,
‘Black Diamond’,
‘Detroit Rock’, City’,
‘Rock And Roll All Nite’.

(‘King Of The Nightime World’ and ‘2000 Man’ were performed that night but left off this disc for unknown reasons)

BEST BUY bonus disc:
The Ritz - New York, NY (August 13, 1988):
‘Deuce’,
‘Love Gun’,
‘Fits Like A Glove’,
‘Heavens on Fire’,
‘Cold Gin’,
‘Black Diamond’,
‘Firehouse’,
‘Crazy, Crazy Nights’,
‘Calling Dr. Love’,
‘War Machine’,
‘Tears Are Falling’.

Complete KISSology Vol. 2 details can be found here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyMar 7 Aoû - 19:57

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyVen 10 Aoû - 18:00

12-Track Preview Of KISSology Vol. 2 Available

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) T71599 VH1 Classic has posted no less than 12 tracks off KISSology – The Ultimate KISS Collection Vol. 2 1978 – 1991 on their website. All songs are from the Sydney, Australia 1980 concert, and can be viewed by clicking here. KISSology Vol. 2 will officially be out on Tuesday, August 14, but is already shipping to early birds.

For more details on Kissology Vol. 2 click here. Watch for a MAJOR Kissology Vol. 2 contest at BraveWords.com soon!

(Thanks WWW.KISSKollector.com)

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 23:09

Bruce Kulick Talks KISSology 2

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) T72286 The following report is courtesy of www.Rockconfidential.com:

After the successful release of Kissology Volume 2 last week we decided to run down ex-KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick and ask a few questions regarding his era with the band and footage that was - or wasn’t - included in Volume 2.

www.Rockconfidential.com: The first thing that grabs me is that there is no mention of Asylum or that particular tour in the menu. Why was it overlooked? (I see the live clip of "Tears Are Falling" during the 1987 menu, though…)
Bruce Kulick: "It has been a frustrating thing regarding the documentation of that tour. There is very little good stuff out there."

www.Rockconfidential.com: Have you ever seen any pro footage with full audio from the Asylum tour?
Bruce Kulick: "I have asked fans and collectors alike, and there is not."

www.Rockconfidential.com: It appears that Animalize and the Animalize tour doesn’t get mentioned, either. Why?
Bruce Kulick: "I am not sure, but realize that some footage that exists sometimes cannot be cleared to be included. Unlike bootlegs, this is very official product that has to be properly signed off on etc. And sometimes the ownership or other issues are quite complicated."

www.Rockconfidential.com: Does the band have any pro footage of Mark St. John playing live or perhaps a show where you both played?
Bruce Kulick: "Not that I am aware of. I have a photo somewhere, and not a great one!"

www.Rockconfidential.com:After hearing Gene and Paul’s commentary about Mark St. John they really seemed to be unhappy with him in the band. Was his illness - although real - overblown and used as an excuse to get him out and get you in permanently?
Bruce Kulick: "They really did give him a proper chance but I was already hitting home runs in the line up."

www.Rockconfidential.com: Are there key shows from your career with KISS that you would like to see the light of day?
Bruce Kulick: "Donington in the UK. A huge show in Canada with WHITESNAKE. We played the Marquee in London sometime as well. How about a benefit at the Stone Pony in NJ! There are others later than that, but I am just mentioning some from this Kissology II era-correct performances."

www.Rockconfidential.com: Hearing the commentary from Paul re: Eric Carr’s illness and passing sheds some light on what we’ve heard since his death. You had to be in a terrible spot at that time. Paul says the band was cut off from Eric and his family. Did that apply to you as well?
Bruce Kulick: "Yes that did. I would hear about things from Carrie Stevens. But it was a difficult time for all."

www.Rockconfidential.com: Were you opposed to moving forward with a new record at that time or was there no other choice than to move ahead with Eric Singer?
Bruce Kulick: "We did need to move forward as hard as it was."

www.Rockconfidential.com: Who had the video footage of Eric Carr that’s included after the credits to Disc 3?
Bruce Kulick: "I am not sure, but I would presume that came from Eric’s family."

www.Rockconfidential.com: You’re obviously going to be in the next volume - Revenge, Alive III, KISS My Ass, Unplugged, Carnival of Souls. What kind of stuff exists that may get included that we haven’t seen? Do you think MTV Unplugged will see life again on DVD?
Bruce Kulick: "I hope the MTV Unplugged event does appear again. I am not really sure what will be in the next volume but I know it will be cool for sure. I am so proud of the fact some new KISS product from my era is out there. As you know, I meet so many fans of those years with Eric Carr and the Revenge KISS and the fans are quite supportive!"

(Thanks www.KISSAsylum.com)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) EmptyJeu 25 Oct - 19:34

KISS - KISSology Vol. 2 Certified 6X Platinum

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) T76325 www.KISSOnline.com reports:

"KISSology Vov. 2 - 1978 - 1991 was certified 6X Platinum yesterday by the R.I.A.A.!!!!!! Thanks to all of you for your continued support!

KISSology Vol. 3 1992 - 2000 will be in stores December 18th, 2007!"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991) Empty

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 2 (1979 - 1991)
Page 1 sur 1