Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3 (1992-2000 )

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3  (1992-2000 ) Empty
MessageSujet: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3 (1992-2000 )   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3  (1992-2000 ) EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 20:16

KISSOLOGY Vol 3

En vente le 18 Décembre il contiendra 4 DVD + 1 cinquième DVD bonus pour la première édition

et il contiendra le MTV unplugged agrémenté de titres non dispo sur la première version. Cela va enfin couper l'herbe sous le pied à ceux qui vendait ce DVD très cher sur des sites d'enchères

Voici les détails du coffret

KISSology Volume 3 1992-2000 In Stores December 18th!

This is the biggest...the baddest...the most incredible of them all...

The third installment of the multi-platinum, hugely successful KISSology Series. KISS is back with their biggest statement to date - nearly TEN hours of KISS live on stage.

KISSOLOGY VOL. 3 also features - MTV's UNPLUGGED performance, including songs that didn't make it into the broadcast or CD version! Plus, a behind the scenes documentary shot during rehearsals and back stage - Never before seen!

And we teased this on KISSOLOGY VOL. 1 - the much heralded Queens, NY Coventry Show from December, 1973 - the band's first ever concert filmed in make up in its entirety!

KISSOLOGY VOL. 3 1992-2000 has been super-expanded to four DVD's - nearly TEN HOURS of KISS live and on stage! Includes over 100 live performances, commentary from Paul, Gene, BRUCE KULICK & TOMMY THAYER as well as a 20 page full color booklet!

FIVE CONCERTS included : DETROIT - 1992, DETROIT - 1996, LOS ANGELES - 1998, NEW JERSEY - 2000 and QUEENS, NY - 1973.

One version of the release will feature a FIFTH BONUS DISC of KISS' performance at the KROQ WEENIE ROAST on June 15, 1996. Tracks include:
"Deuce",
"Love Gun",
"Calling Dr. Love",
"Firehouse",
"Shock Me",
"100,000 Years",
"Detroit Rock City",
"Black Diamond"
"Rock and Roll All Nite".

Pictured is the KISSOLOGY VOL. 3 Sales sheet from Fontana Distribution. The text reads as follows:

DVD ONE:
CONCERT:
THE PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS - Detroit, MI (11/27/92)
"Creatures Of The Night"
"Deuce"
"I Just Wanna"
"Unholy"
"Parasite"
"Heaven's On Fire"
"Domino"
"Watchin' You"
"War Machine"
"Rock And Roll All Nite"
"Lick It Up"
"Take It Off"
"I Love It Loud"
"Detroit Rock City"
"God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II"
"Love Gun"
"Star Spangled Banner"

TV:
MTV "UNPLUGGED" BEHIND THE SCENES (1995)

TV:
MTV "UNPLUGGED" (8/9/95)
"Comin' Home"
"Plaster Caster"
"Goin' Blind"
"Do You Love Me"
"Domino"
"Got To Choose"
"Sure Know Something"
"A World Without Heros"
"Hard Luck Woman"
"Rock Bottom"
"See You Tonight"
"I Still Love You"
"Everytime I Look At You"
"Heaven's On Fire"
"Spit"
"C'mon And Love Me"
"God Of Thunder"
"2000 Man"
"Beth"
"Nothin' To Lose
"Rock And Roll All Nite

DVD TWO
CONCERT: Tiger Stadium - Detroit, MI (6/28/96)
"Deuce"
"King Of The Nighttime World"
"Do You Love Me"
"Calling Dr. Love"
"Cold Gin"
"Christine Sixteen"
"Love Gun"
"Shout It Out Loud"
"Watchin' You"
"Firehouse"
"Strutter"
"Shock Me"
"Rock Bottom"
"God Of Thunder"
"Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll"
"100,000 Years"
"Rock And Roll All Nite"

CONCERT: MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS - PERFORMACE - BROOKLYN BRIDGE, NY (9/4/96)
"Rock And Roll All Nite"
"New York Groove"
"Deuce"
"Calling Dr. Love"
"Love Gun"

CONCERT: DODGER STADIUM - LOS ANGELES, CA (10/31/98)
PART ONE
"Psycho Circus"
"Shout It Out Loud"
"Shock Me"
"Do You Love Me"
"Calling Dr. Love"
"Firehouse"
"Cold Gin"
"Nothin' To Lose"
"She"
"I Was Made For Lovin' You"

DVD THREE
CONCERT: DODGER STADIUM LOS ANGELES, CA (10/31/98)
PART TWO
"Into The Void"
"Love Gun"
"Within"
"100,000 Years"
"King Of The Nighttime World"
"God Of Thunder"
"Deuce"
"Detroit Rock City"
"Beth"
"Black Diamond"
"Rock And Roll All Nite"

DETROIT ROCK CITY FILM PREMIERE PARTY: LOS ANGELES, CA (8/9/99)
"Detroit Rock City"
"Shout It Out Loud"
"Cold Gin"
"Rock And Roll All Nite"

CONCERT: CONTINENTAL ARENA - RUTHERFORD, NJ (6/27/00)
"Detroit Rock City"
"Deuce"
"Shout It Out Loud"
"Firehouse"
"Heaven's On Fire"
"Shock Me"
"Psycho Circus"
"God Of Thunder"
"100,000 Years"
"Love Gun"
"Black Diamond"
"Beth"
"Rock And Roll All Nite"

DVD FOUR
CONCERT: COVENTRY QUEENS, NY (12/22/73)
"Deuce"
"Cold Gin"
"Nothin' To Lose"
"Strutter"
"Firehouse"
"Let Me Know"
"100,000 Years"
"Black Diamond"

BONUS FIFTH DVD
CONCERT: KROQ'S WEENIE ROAST - IRVINE MEADOWS, CA (6/15/96)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3  (1992-2000 ) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3 (1992-2000 )   KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3  (1992-2000 ) EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 23:19

Q&A With Fontana VP Reveals More Details For KISSology 3 DVD

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3  (1992-2000 ) T75910 www.KISSOnline.com reports:

Q &A with Ken Gullic Sr. - VP for Fontana. Fontana distributes the KISSology DVD series. (Ken is pictured here with Gene)

Q: Will there be three bonus discs, as there have been on the first two volumes?

A: "Yes! Three in total, on initial pressings only. 1) The KROQ Weenie Roast/Irvine, CA 6/15/96 (first reunion performance in make up) [58 minutes]; 2) Madison Square Garden/Reunion Tour 7/27/96 [1 hour, 42 minutes]; 3) Sao Paulo Brazil 8/27/94 (Revenge/Alive III tour with Sphinx stage) [1 hour, 34 minutes] Sao Paulo is my fave of the three actually. Intense performance, they look fresh... different and classic tunes. Though the Weenie Roast is a trip to see again. Retailers and complete set lists per show TBA."

Q: Will there be any limited edition bonus goodies (like the back stage pass in Vol. 1, or the Phantom ticket in Vol. 2)?

A: "Yes, and no. The Coventry show (12/22/73) replaces any bonus goodies this time out, and will be available only on initial pressings, as well. There will be a cool full color booklet with comments again, of course."

Q: Easter eggs?

A: "Yes, this may still be in play, but I believe there will be three of them. Besides the amazing/surprising coolness of the Carnival Of Souls studio footage, one other that I know of will be a soundcheck song (w/o make up) before the Brooklyn Bridge/MTV awards taping. Not sure which song, but safe to assume it ain’t 'The Oath' or 'Always Near You/Nowhere To Hide'... sorry kids!"

Q: Don’t we already have The Palace ’92 performance on KISS Konfidential?

A: "Nope. The footage on Konfidential, as cool as it may be, was a bit of a mash up between different shows, put to the Alive III audio only. I was lucky enough to see this footage in the editing studio with Roger and Alex Coletti. It’s crystal clear, and I felt I had seen very little of it. It’s the pure Detroit audio/video... untouched/affected like Konfidential was. Though they did point out where a mic had cut out here and there, and other vox had to be flown in. It’s cool that 'War Machine' made it, obviously. As well as 'Parasite'."

Q: Have we seen the "Behind The Scenes" for Unplugged?

A: "Very little of it. What I have seen so far was super cool stuff, mostly narrated by Alex Coletti (Kissology and Unplugged producer). It’s very cool that he is shedding some light on his experiences (especially since he is such a fan and was clearly living a dream)... there’s riveting stuff. Ace and Peter almost back out of Unplugged, at the last minute... so songs like '2,000 Man' are rehearsed without them on the actual Unplugged stage (If I remember correctly, Paul takes a crack at it!) and THE highlight for me was when Alex sneaks behind the piano during the 6 man rehearsal of 'Nothin’ To Lose' (at SIR) and plays the piano part. Peter smiles from ear to ear when it happens. Awesome!"

Q: Don’t we have Dodger Stadium in bootleg circles?

A: Nope... not this edit. This version is special because Alex and Roger and his crew unearthed the single camera feeds from each member and have constructed their own edit of the entire show. Conspiracy theorists unite, though, as Peter’s solo feed did not materialize... so the men (and women) behind the curtains admitted that they had to use dress rehearsal footage to fill in Peter whenever possible. This was not a Gene directive, kids, so relax!"

Q: Commentary?

A: "Yes, though I didn’t witness any of it, I know that Gene, Paul, Bruce and Tommy worked long and hard one day to get this all done. They did this right after we did our trophy presentation and all were in GREAT spirits. I do believe they all four did some stuff together where it made sense (e.g. convention/unplugged footage). Bruce later told me he heard and participated in some classic stories, as well as some all together new ones, with Gene and Paul. Sadly Eric Singer was on tour and couldn’t make it the one day this session was scheduled.

Q: Will there be a KISSology 3 special on VH1 like there were for the first two?

KG: Yes, but this is for the band to reveal, I can say it will be very different, definitely bigger (like Volume 3 as a whole); some very cool surprises in store... I believe it will air LIVE at least a few weeks before KISSmass! And that’s a wrap! (sorry)."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

KISS - The KISSOLOGY Volume 3 (1992-2000 )
Page 1 sur 1