Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

STARBREAKER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyJeu 28 Juin - 23:30

Tony Harnell vient d'accepter de participer à un 2eme album pour début 2008,
4 titres du premier album en écoute ici :

http://www.myspace.com/starbreaker

le détail du message :

Frontiers Records has announced that former TNT vocalist Tony Harnell has agreed to record a second album with the STARBREAKER project. The band's lineup for the upcoming CD, tentatively dubbed "Starbreaker II", will include Harnell, guitarist Magnus Karlsson (LAST TRIBE, ALLEN/LANDE, BOB CATLEY), and drummer John Macaluso (UNION RADIO, ARK, TNT, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) alongside new Swedish bass player Tomas Johansson (SCAAR). The CD will be written and co-produced by Tony Harnell and Magnus Karlsson.

Commented Tony: "After having taken some valuable time off with my family I am ready and excited to jump into this project. As I really enjoyed the first STARBREAKER album, it felt only natural to do a second one. In addition to STARBREAKER, the song writing for my first solo album is well under way and I have some killer tracks I am absolutely thrilled with!"

"Starbreaker II" is tentatively due in early 2008.

STARBREAKER 84328092_l
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyDim 15 Juil - 22:50

Le second chapitre de la saga Starbreaker est attendu pour début 2008 chez Frontiers. Pour cette nouvelle réalisation, le line up sera constitué de Tony Harnell (ex-TNT), du guitariste Magnus Karlsson (Last Tribe, Allen/Lande), du bassiste Thomas Johansson et du batteur John Macaluso (Ark, Malmsteen). L'écriture et la production seront assurées par Tony Harnell et Magnus Karlsson.
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyMer 1 Aoû - 1:07

STARBREAKER Vocalist TONY HARNELL To Produce New POUND Album

STARBREAKER T71058 BW&BK has received the following press release:

Vocalist Tony Harnell (STARBREAKER / ex-TNT) to produce Swedish rock band POUND:

“I get approached quite often to produce albums but it is very rare for a band to grab my attention the way Pound has. Stefan is one of the most talented guitar player/songwriters I’ve heard in a long time and on top of it he sings better than most lead singers out there. Oh, did I mention his band is also amazing!” says Harnell.

As one of the top vocalists in the world and with over 25 releases behind him it is quite clear that Mr. Harnell can bring a lot in to a music production. Pound have previously released an EP (Phantom killer) and when it was time to record the debut album the band turned to their manager who did not have to go far to find what the band needed.

“I was quite lucky that the management company I work for also represent Mr. Harnell and I knew the band was big fans of his work. After a quick presentation of the project we had Harnell’s attention,” says the bands manager, Kim Christensen.

Pound’s debut album will be different and fresh. With incredibly strong guitar riffs and vocal performance this is definitely a project to follow.

Stefan Gustavsson comments: "This is going to be a great album. We’ve had a lot of trouble picking only 14 songs. There will be a lot of heavy guitars and good vocal harmonies with a very obvious pop vibe. We are very exited to be working with Tony Harnell on this project, a fantastic singer and producer."

www.pound-online.com

www.myspace.com/poundonline
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyJeu 3 Avr - 19:33

news par Harnell :

Hi Friends,
Tomorrow Mr. Tommy Hansen will begin mixing begin mixing the new Starbreaker. Title to be announced soon!
Love to all,
Tony
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyMer 9 Avr - 22:22

quelques détails supplémentaires :

et en attendant l'album une ptie video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7dP7cF0KI

Tony Harnell (TNT, WESTWORLD, MORNING WOOD), Magnus Karlsson (ALLEN LANDE, PRIMAL FEAR) and John Macaluso (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, TNT, ARK) have finished recording the much-anticipated new STARBREAKER CD entitled "Love's Dying Wish". Written and produced by Harnell and Karlsson, the tracks have now been handed over to respected producer Tommy Hansen (TNT, JORN) for mixing. Some of the titles include "Unknown Superstar", "End Of Alone", "Love's Dying Wish", "Evaporate" and "Beautiful Disaster". New bassist Jonni Lightfoot (a touring and recording veteran with extensive credits to his name) has added a tasteful aggressive touch to this magnificent piece of work and compliments Macaluso's flashy drumming perfectly. According to a press release, "This is a very special album that leaps forward from where the STARBREAKER debut left off. With a fresh diversity that spans from pounding metal, to deep moody passages wrapped in a dark and beautifully melodic package. The stunning talents of Harnell and Karlsson are on display here in spades with electrifying performances and stellar song writing. These two have truly developed a unique and timeless sound together." A fall release via Frontiers Records is expected.
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyMer 11 Juin - 10:57

STARBREAKER - Complete Tracklist Of New Album Revealed, More Audio Samples Available

As previously reported, STARBREAKER - featuring ex-TNT vocalist Tony Harnell and PRIMAL FEAR guitarist Magnus Karlsson - recently completed work on their new album, Love's Dying Wish.
The complete tracklist of the album is as follows:
'End Of Alone',
'Evaporate',
'Love's Dying Wish',
'Unknown Superstar',
'Hide', 'Building A Wall',
'Beautiful Disaster',
'Live Your Life',
'Hello, Are You Listening?',
'Changes Me',
'The Day Belongs To Us',
'This Close'.

An audio sample of the new song 'End Of Alone' is available at this location. More samples can be heard here.

Love's Dying Wish will be released on August 1st in Europe through Frontiers. A North American release date will be announced soon.
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyMer 11 Juin - 16:32

bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyVen 13 Juin - 11:44

STARBREAKER - More New Songs Available For Streaming

As previously reported, STARBREAKER - featuring ex-TNT vocalist Tony Harnell and PRIMAL FEAR guitarist Magnus Karlsson - recently completed work on their new album, Love's Dying Wish. The songs 'Hide', 'Love's Dying Wish' and 'Live Your Life' are now available for streaming at this location. The song 'End Of Alone' was posted online earlier this week.

The complete tracklist of the album is as follows:
'End Of Alone',
'Evaporate',
'Love's Dying Wish',
'Unknown Superstar',
'Hide',
'Building A Wall',
'Beautiful Disaster',
'Live Your Life',
'Changes Me',
'The Day Belongs To Us',
'This Close'.

Love's Dying Wish will be released on August 1st in Europe through Frontiers. A North American release date will be announced soon.
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyMer 18 Juin - 14:05

titres en écoute sur le space :

"Hide", "Love's Dying Wish" and "Live Your Life" :

http://www.myspace.com/tonyharnellonline
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyMer 16 Juil - 23:55

titres en écoute sur le space :

"Hide", "Love's Dying Wish" and "Live Your Life" :

http://www.myspace.com/tonyharnellonline
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyMer 16 Juil - 23:56

bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyMer 16 Juil - 23:56

STARBREAKER Starbreaker-logo

la pochette

STARBREAKER Starbreaker-lovesdyingwish
bru_dall

STARBREAKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STARBREAKER   STARBREAKER EmptyJeu 25 Sep - 22:09

STARBREAKER - Love's Dying Wish To Receive North American Release In November

STARBREAKER T97577 STARBREAKER / ex-TNT frontman Tony Harnell has issued the following update:

"We're proud to say that Starbreaker finally gets a US release on November the 18th through Blistering/Ryko."

Love's Dying Wish tracklist:
'End Of Alone',
'Evaporate',
'Love's Dying Wish',
'Unknown Superstar',
'Hide',
'Building A Wall',
'Beautiful Disaster',
'Live Your Life',
'Changes Me',
'The Day Belongs To Us',