Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Soldes d’été 2024 : trouvez les ...
Voir le deal

STARBREAKER / Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STARBREAKER / Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL Empty
MessageSujet: STARBREAKER / Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL   STARBREAKER / Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL EmptySam 27 Déc - 1:30

STARBREAKER / Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL Checks In, Posts Two "Fan Exclusive" Tracks Online

STARBREAKER / Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL T103471 STARBREAKER / ex-TNT frontman Tony Harnell has checked in with the following update:

"Hello lovely people,

It's been a hell of a year on so many levels. I just wanted to thank you all for your love and support and promise that 2009 will bring some new music from me and a few surprises as well. Family issues are still occupying much of my time but am working as much as I can on the music:)

I hope you all have a glorious and happy holiday with your families and loved ones, and here's to a positive and prosperous 2009 for all of us! (Tony raises his glass)."

Peace and love,
-Tony Harnell

Go to this location to check out two "fan exclusive" tracks from Harnell,
'I Don't Want Anything' and an acoustic version of Starbreaker's 'Hide'.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

STARBREAKER / Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL
Page 1 sur 1