Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Soldes d’été 2024 : trouvez les meilleures promos !
Voir le deal

Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL Empty
MessageSujet: Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL   Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL EmptyJeu 1 Mai - 12:53

Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL To Perform As Part Of Concerts Under The Stars Series; Details Revealed

Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL T88588 STARBREAKER / ex-TNT vocalist Tony Harnell has issued the following update:

"Hey peeps,

I'm happy to announce one, possibly two shows in the U.S. The main show will be July 13th at 7:00pm. I"ll be headlining a night of acoustic music outdoors for a annual festival called Concerts Under The Stars. Get all info and directions here and tell your friends.

The second possible show will be the same week in New York City, venue to be announced.

These shows will be with two fantastic acoustic guitar players on each side of me who will also sing harmonies! The show will feature of course a few TNT classics reworked, some WESTWORLD, MORNING WOOD, new solo material and maybe a little Starbreaker and possibly a cover or two.

More shows will come, these are just the beginning."

Cheers,
Tony
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ex-TNT Frontman TONY HARNELL
Page 1 sur 1