Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

SAVATAGE/TESTAMENT/TSO Guitarist ALEX SKOLNICK

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAVATAGE/TESTAMENT/TSO Guitarist ALEX SKOLNICK Empty
MessageSujet: SAVATAGE/TESTAMENT/TSO Guitarist ALEX SKOLNICK   SAVATAGE/TESTAMENT/TSO Guitarist ALEX SKOLNICK EmptyDim 1 Juil - 22:52

SAVATAGE/TESTAMENT/TSO Guitarist ALEX SKOLNICK Selling His Gear

SAVATAGE/TESTAMENT/TSO Guitarist ALEX SKOLNICK T69123 SAVATAGE/TESTAMENT/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist ALEX SKOLNICK has issued the following announcement:

"Hey everyone - I never thought I'd reach the point where I have more gear than I know what to do with. Well that time is here, it's time to unload.

I've been thinking about doing this for a few years now and am finally ready. A part of me didn't want to let go of these items, many of which have been with me through important tours, recordings and photo shoots in different stages of my career. However, after so much accumulation, I've come to the following conclusion: if you own something, store it, never use it and don't even think about it for several years, it's probably time to get rid of it!

Obviously I have some precious gear from the past which I will hang on to. But it's time for a massive spring cleaning. I really want to provide other musicians with the joy of owning this gear, all of which I stand by and have been proud to use for the creation of music. It's time to pass it on. May the best bidders win!"

Alex's eBay auction links are listed below:

Ibanez Custom Guitar

Tech21 Amp

Squire Practice Amp

All three auctions end July 9th.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SAVATAGE/TESTAMENT/TSO Guitarist ALEX SKOLNICK
Page 1 sur 1