Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

AC/DC (Bassist Cliff Williams )

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AC/DC  (Bassist Cliff Williams ) Empty
MessageSujet: AC/DC (Bassist Cliff Williams )   AC/DC  (Bassist Cliff Williams ) EmptyDim 1 Juil - 23:02

AC/DC Bassist Cliff Williams On New Album - "Nothing Is Set In Concrete At All"

AC/DC  (Bassist Cliff Williams ) 69177

Thomas S. Orwat from Glam-Metal.com spoke to AC/DC bass legend Cliff Williams recently about the Classic Rock Cares charity project, which also includes his partner in crime singer Brian Johnson, Joe Lynn Turner (ex-RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE) and Steve Luongo, who played in THE JOHN ENTWISTLE BAND. The proceeds from the tour will go to the John Entwistle foundation, whose “primary mission is to help provide free music education and instruments for underprivileged children through the public library system.”

Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

Glam-Metal.com: You have always kept a pretty low profile while on break from AC/DC, you must really believe in this charity to go out and tour in support of it.
Williams: "You know, why not, it’s a great thing to do. It’s all good. And we get to play and raise a little money for the charity. And that’s great, I love that. But the main thing is that AC/DC has been off the charts for a little while and quite frankly when we get back together again, I want to know what end of a bass guitar I’m suppose to pick up first. I need to play and Brian needs to sing. What a great way to do it like this."

Glam-Metal.com: Have you ever consider putting out a solo CD during your down time?
Williams: "No, I toyed with that idea twenty years ago, but that’s nothing that I want to do, not at all. I very happy with AC/DC, I’ve been with them for thirty years, that’s very fulfilling for me and I love when we get together and play. This side project is also a lot of fun and I’m enjoying it and that’s certainly enough for me."

Glam-Metal.com: There are a lot of rumors about AC/DC putting out a new CD and touring in 2008. Is their any truth to that?
Williams: "Nothing is set in concrete at all. I hear these rumors too. But when Malcolm and Angus are ready and they got all the stuff together, they will call us and we’ll get together and get it done. We never plan a head that far, except for when the guys are happy with what they have, then that’s when it rolls. And that can happen anytime. We’ve been doing this a long time, and its o.k. to take a break. But any rumors that you heard are just that."

Read more here.

For more on Classic Rock Cares visit www.johnentwhistle.org .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

AC/DC  (Bassist Cliff Williams ) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC (Bassist Cliff Williams )   AC/DC  (Bassist Cliff Williams ) EmptyMar 17 Juil - 23:03

AC/DC Bassist Cliff Williams Talks About Origins Of Highway To Hell Artwork

AC/DC  (Bassist Cliff Williams ) 70225

BW&BK spoke to AC/DC bassist Cliff Williams about a number of topics recently including the Classic Rock Cares charity project, which also includes his partner in crime singer Brian Johnson, Joe Lynn Turner (ex-RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE) and Steve Luongo, who played in THE JOHN ENTWISTLE BAND. The proceeds from the tour will go to the John Entwistle foundation, whose “primary mission is to help provide free music education and instruments for underprivileged children through the public library system.”

Williams did speak briefly about the upcoming AC/DC album, due out early next year. He also remembered a funny story regarding the Highway To Hell sessions; specifically the cover art and it's origins.

"Well, I remember how Highway To Hell came together," he explains. "It went through a few different angles. We actually went on a photo shoot, with this... I guess they got an actor. They being Atlantic at the time, an actor to dress up like a sort of vampire sort of a thing, the Dracula thing with the cloak and all. And it was ridiculous! But we canned it anyway. But then they came up with what they did for the shot. Yes, a cheesy vampire picture it would've been. Not good (laughs)."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AC/DC (Bassist Cliff Williams )
Page 1 sur 1