Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

CHRIS CAFFERY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 12:51

CHRIS CAFFERY - Rehearsal With SPREAD EAGLE; "Drummer JOHN MACALUSO Is A Frickin' Monster!"

As previously reported, SAVATAGE / DOCTOR BUTCHER / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery will be hitting the road with SPREAD EAGLE later this month. He has posted the following update at his official website:

"First rehearsal with Spread Eagle tonite!!!

It was probably one of the best 'first rehearsals I have had since the old Savatage days. Everyone was so excited after the first few notes. The Spread Eagle songs are totally live tunes. You have to see these shows if you are in the area. Since I have been singing lead and so is Rob the bassist for his other band...the vocals are really great.

The drummer John Macaluso is a frickin monster!

Of course Ray West was Ray West...amazing singer, great guy. Short tour, but it should be a blast. The e-mails are pouring in, looks like most of these shows should be packed. I may try to get the band to throw in a CC tune for fun...also going to talk to Johnny Mac about the possibility of picking a special show on the tour to do a CC set. Paul L is ready and Nick D is in town!

Almost the last days of studio for Pins! Yup...over six months and we are just about done.

'The Time' is fucking mindblowing now. I will definitely play you all an original mix and let you hear what we did to it. I think it is hard to understand why we took another two months to finish mixing. When you hear the final and the original...there will be no doubts!!!

Biz end is moving great. Everyone is so excited about what we have recorded. You will be too...thinking about teasing a tune in a couple of weeks. When, what...I dunno!

Rehearsal tomorrow, Thursday, Friday...Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Band will smoke by Friday, first gig will rock!!!

Hope to see you there, it is some of the coolest live music I have ever played!"

Peace!
C
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 13:58

CHRIS CAFFERY - Time Management 101

CHRIS CAFFERY T49268ys3

As previously reported, SAVATAGE / DOCTOR BUTCHER / TRANS-SIBERAIN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery is gearing up for a tour with the reunited SPREAD EAGLE in the U.S. later this month. He has posted the following update at his official website:

TIME:

"NONE!

Holy S#$%!

OK, I was just about too busy for anything before. Now with this SE tour, forget about it! I am juggling rehearsing wiht them, finishing my CD, business, personal life, family life...AGH!!! Mix in the 100 friend requests I get just about every day on MY, all of the email there and here...I am not sleeping much!

Rehearsals sound great. I want to thank John at Randall Amps for letting me use a rog for the tour. I love this amp, looks like I may be a new Randall endorser very soon! These guys are too cool and the amps frickin' smoke!

CD is just about done, this should free up SOME time. I do have to deal with art work and all of the other business stuff. Looks like this summer will blast by before I know it. TSO rehearsals are less than two months away!
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyVen 8 Sep - 17:48

CHRIS CAFFERY Nearly Dies In "Bizarre Gardening Accident"
CHRIS CAFFERY 50641mt9

SAVATAGE / DOCTOR BUTCHER / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issued the following account of the events that took place in his yard yesterday, Wed. Sept. 6th:

"A bizarre gardening accident...

Well, not exactly gardening!!!

The self-proclaimed King of Freak Accidents was at it again today.

Cast your mind...

Clearing a 15 foot pile of logs and rubbish along the property line. Wanted to plant a cool bush there. Had about a 10 foot log I decided to lift over the fence. Log slipped out of my hands, fell over the fence. Back end hit me in the jaw and knocked me down to the ground. Felt a sharp pain on my right side. Got up and was quite dizzy. Looked at my right side of my chest under my arm and saw muscle sticking out.

Yup... a really bad cut. Went to get it repaired. It was about 3 inches wide and nearly 2 inches deep. The doctor could see my lung from the hole. An inch or two in either direction and I may not have ever typed here again. Seriously! Came within an inch of my major artery to my right arm and less than that to my nerves. I was very fortunate.

So... I got home, tossed the log over the fence, cleaned up the rest of my branches and crap and had an ice cream sandwich. What else was one to do? Not sure another concussion is what I need, but a 10 foot log was still not able to knock me out!

Not much else can top that today. May be doing a SPREAD EAGLE show in Europe at the end of the month. Awaiting details.

Never a dull moment... I can see it now, "He died in a bizarre gardening accident!" - SPINAL TAP

I even put that on the medical papers where it asked to describe the injury!

Peace!"
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyDim 8 Oct - 22:37

CHRIS CAFFERY - "I Would Love A Week To Relax Before The Madness"

SAVATAGE / DOCTOR BUTCHER / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issued the following update:

"Yup, the days are counting down 'til TSO rehearsal.

I am ready and not. Ready because I want to get to work and love the tour. Not ready because I have so much stuff to do and would love a week to relax before the madness.

Was hunting last weekend. Lots of time in the woods. In the Ted forum I talk about my deer adventure. Turkey world was the usual frustrating fall adventure. I had the flock on its way into me and scattered before shotgun range by some passing 4 wheelers. This screwed up my hunt and their roost. Then the coyotes got to 'em and moved the roost again. I guess as well as I can but fall is tough if you don't get 'em in the AM because they move quietly and don't respond to the calls much.

I moved my ladder stand to a new secret deer spot. Opening day NY is next Saturday. I have four days to bow NY.

Watching the Yankees now, they look good. Mets looked good. Hoping for the Subway Series here in NY!

Going to see Evil Dead the Musical tonite. Should be a lot of fun. Or it could be horrible! It is the first year.

Another Pins sample will hit MySpace soon! Keep an eye and ear out!

Go Yanks/Mets!"

C

To see the entire TSO tour schedule go to this location. http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php%20target=
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyDim 3 Déc - 23:47

CHRIS CAFFERY Ringtones Available Now

CHRIS CAFFERY T56062 SAVATAGE / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issuedthe following update:

"OK! They are finally available! 'Pisses Me Off' should be everyone's ring tone for sure Right now they are not listed as ringtones. I think you should all pitch a bitch to Verizon!"

Go to this location to check the ringtones out.
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyMer 27 Déc - 23:10

Merry Christmas From CHRIS CAFFERY

CHRIS CAFFERY T57389 CHRIS CAFFERY sends the following holiday greeting:

"Merry Christmas to all!!!

The TSO tour is almost over and I will miss it for sure. It has been so amazing I believe the 2006 TSO tours have seen ticket sales of over 925,000!!!

2007 will be a very busy year for me. Look for an announcement on my release date and record label for Pins And Needles in the weeks to come! Tour dates as well.

The daily diaries are still continuing over on the message boards at CC.Com. I will organize it and post it on the main site in January!

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and enjoy the last week of 2006!

Thanks again for all of the friendship and support. I have over enough pending friend requests to top 20,000 right now. From 2,450 to 20,000 in 10 months! Thanks so much! The world is noticing the support!

Time for a long Winter's nap. 8 shows in the last 5 days of the tour! I am going to make sure each one is special and enjoy every second!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

Chris"
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyLun 8 Jan - 19:53

CHRIS CAFFERY - Pins And Needles Song Titles Revealed

CHRIS CAFFERY will be announcing the release date and record label for his new solo album, Pins And Needles, "in the weeks to come." In the meantime, the song titles from Pins And Needles - in no particular order - have been leaked.
They are:
'Pins And Needles',
'Mettle Eastern',
'WORMS',
'The Time',
'SAD',
'Reach Out and Torment Again',
'Walls',
'66',
'Qualudio/Temple',
'In The Midst',
'Chained',
'YGBFKM', 'Crossed' and 'Once Upon A Time' (tentative title for ballad with Phil Caffery on drums).

As previously reported, Chris will be attending NAMM in Anaheim, California on January 19th. At 1pm he will be signing autographs for Spectraflex cables, followed by a performance with TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Mark Wood at 3pm
Contenu sponsorisé

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY Empty

CHRIS CAFFERY
Page 1 sur 1