Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

CHRIS CAFFERY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyMer 17 Sep - 14:47

CHRIS CAFFERY Issues Update On This Weekend's Shows In Clifton, NJ and Flushing, NY

CHRIS CAFFERY T96958 SAVATAGE / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issued the following update with regards to his upcoming weekend schedule and his new album, House Of Insanity:

"Hi all!

Really looking forward to the shows this weekend. Tomorrow is the first full band rehearsal...yes I am only doing two. Time is very limited here.

The Friday and Saturday sets will be similar, but different if that makes any sense!!!

Dingbatz is going to definitely be a bit more of a heavy set, but I am still going to play some heavy tunes at the library show. It will just be a different feel. This will be my first time onstage in many years with DOCTOR BUTCHER bassist Brian Gregory. I am really excited to have him play these shows. We are even opening the set with 'The Altar' from the Doctor Butcher CD. I haven't played this onstage since 1993!!! I am also going to play a couple brand new songs and some stuff I never played live before from my other CDs.

For those of you wondering the Flushing Library gig is a really cool venue. It is a small, brand new auditorium. I visited it last week and I was very impressed. I was, as many of you, expecting to see books and quiet people. This I did for sure...but the venue is not in that part of the building. This should be a really special gig. I am going to bounce back and forth between acoustic and electric guitars and the whole show should be a blast. I like this environment a lot. However, I can't swear. So, Friday night I will make sure to add a few extra F#%'s to Pisses me off!!!

Mastering is just about done. The job was handled by Mr. Chris Kinder of JON OLIVA'S PAIN along with some constant input from yours truly. I am really psyched at the outcome. Chris has really put a lot of time and care into making sure these songs got the best mastering possible.

Look forward to seeing as many of you in the NY area as possible this weekend. I am in the process of booking tours for 2009 so I will keep you all informed here as the Insanity hits the road!!!"

Peace!
C

Caffery's weekend schedule is as follows:

September
19 - Dingbatz - Clifton, New Jersey (solo band performance)
20 - Flushing Library - Flushing, New York (special solo band performance, acoustic and electric)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CHRIS CAFFERY
Page 1 sur 1