Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

DOKKEN (jon levin )

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DOKKEN (jon levin ) Empty
MessageSujet: DOKKEN (jon levin )   DOKKEN (jon levin ) EmptyMar 10 Juil - 0:00

DOKKEN Guitarist Jon Levin - "Lightning Strikes Again Is Slammin'"

DOKKEN will be performing on July 14th at one of the most talked about music festivals this summer, Rocklahoma. Dokken is currently in the studio putting the finishing touches on their upcoming release, Lightning Strikes Again.

"Dokken guitarist Jon Levin has checked in with the following update: "We will be performing all of the hits at Rocklahoma on July 14th and perhaps a surprise or two as well. We are all very excited about the event and looking forward to seeing all the fans. Absolutely. I notice quite a few young fans in the audience now. Looks like its all coming around again. The record is coming along well and we are still aiming for September as a release. I think the fans will be happy with the record. It rocks! It 100% recaptures the Dokken sound and more. We are beginning the tour in Europe in September and I am looking forward to it. We are doing 25 shows there. After Europe, we will be touring the US in the fall Time to get excited...Lightning Strikes Again is slammin'."

Dokken 2007 features Don Dokken on vocals, Jon Levin on guitars, "Wild" Mick Brown on drums and Barry Sparks on bass.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

DOKKEN (jon levin ) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DOKKEN (jon levin )   DOKKEN (jon levin ) EmptyVen 27 Juil - 19:45

DOKKEN Guitarist JOHN LEVIN Comments On Rocklahoma

On July 14th DOKKEN played the Rocklahoma Festival, which was held July 12th - 15th at the Catch The Fever Festival Grounds four miles north of Pryor, OK. Guitarist John Levin commented on playing the event and the band's upcoming East Coast tour:

"The Rocklahoma show was great. I was amazed at how massive the crowd was. They were all so responsive that it gave me a rush of energy playing for them. Hearing that many people singing the words to 'Alone Again' was great.

I am really looking forward to it," he says of the tour. "We haven’t played on the East Coast in quite a while. I grew up on Long Island so for me the Mulcahy’s show is a hometown show. I hope to see some old friends there. Jaxx in Virginia is always a great place to play. The fans in Virginia are great."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DOKKEN (jon levin )
Page 1 sur 1