Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

SCORPIONS Vocalist Klaus Meine:

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SCORPIONS Vocalist Klaus Meine: Empty
MessageSujet: SCORPIONS Vocalist Klaus Meine:   SCORPIONS Vocalist Klaus Meine: EmptyJeu 12 Juil - 22:55

SCORPIONS Vocalist Klaus Meine: "We Wanted To Make An Album That Was Up To Date"

SCORPIONS Vocalist Klaus Meine: T69899 Metal-Rules.com has issued an interview with SCORPIONS vocalist Klaus Meine, conducted by Marko Syrjälä. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: Here we are again talking about the new Scorpions album which is titled Humanity – Hour 1. After a few listen I would say that this album presents something what you haven’t done before. I mean, there are lots of modern elements and different songwriting on this album. You now had a lot of outside composers like Desmond Child and Marti Fredriksen working with you, what’s the reason for such big changes this time?

A: "We wanted to make an album that was up to date, with a more modern sound to it without losing the Scorpions signature and I think it’s still there. A lot of people feel it’s a very good connection between the typical Scorpions sound but in a new way. It wasn’t so much that we were trying to experiment; we still wanted a Scorpions record but not so much a classic rock album like going back to the old days, the 80s. We really wanted a record that would sound like 2007. I think in the end, we have something very powerful between the music and the lyrics and everything. This is because it’s a musical collaboration not only with Desmond Child as producer/songwriter but also with some of the best writers in rock music like Eric Bazilian, Mark Frederickson and some more. People that we have worked with before; we’re back in the old family in a way. But this time, it’s not so much “this is my song, this is your song” this album is much more of collaboration, a huge pool of creativity where we all had the same goal. We wanted to make a powerful record and not only focus on a cheap hit single. This was much more in the old fashioned way; let’s hope in the end we have this nice body of work with no weak parts. And that’s a tough goal to achieve, but that’s what we wanted to do."

Read the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SCORPIONS Vocalist Klaus Meine:
Page 1 sur 1