Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

DANIELE LIVERANI: "The GENIUS"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DANIELE LIVERANI: "The GENIUS" Empty
MessageSujet: DANIELE LIVERANI: "The GENIUS"   DANIELE LIVERANI: "The GENIUS" EmptyLun 23 Juil - 22:19

Producer/Multi-Instrumentalist DANIELE LIVERANI: "The GENIUS Story Is Finished"

HallOfMetal have issued an interview with Italian producer and multi-instrumentalist Daniele Liverani (EMPTY TREMOR, GENIUS, TWINSPIRITS).

The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: Is it true that you have definitely closed the chapter Genius with the release of what seems to be the last part?

A: "Yes, definitely. The Genius story is finished and there won't be any other album of that concept. Actually it was such a huge and monumental amount of work that really kept me and my mind busy for almost 10 years... I can ensure you that it was a lot of fun, and satisfaction but also a lot of stress to handle everything... I will be waiting some time before thinking to a such big and long time project again! Smile

Read the full interview at this location (also available in Spanish).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DANIELE LIVERANI: "The GENIUS"
Page 1 sur 1