Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-22%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming 23,8″ Full HD
139.99 € 179.99 €
Voir le deal

Doogie White "Pressing Ahead With Solo Album"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Doogie White "Pressing Ahead With Solo Album" Empty
MessageSujet: Doogie White "Pressing Ahead With Solo Album"   Doogie White "Pressing Ahead With Solo Album" EmptyMer 5 Mar - 19:08

Vocalist Doogie White "Pressing Ahead With Solo Album"

Vocalist Doogie White - who parted ways with YNGWIE MALMSTEEN on February 26th - has issued the following update:

"Well its a week or so now since my departure from Yngwie's Rising Force. Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who has mailed me to say how much they enjoyed my work with the Big Swede. It really was time and not totally unexpected. I am weighing up my options at the moment and pressing ahead with the solo album I started in September 20 07. I am just having to bring my plans forward a little and do a wee bit of juggling schedule-wise."

In a previous update regarding his solo effort, White added: "So far I have secured the awesome talents of Craig Goldy (DIO) and Pontus Norgren (TALISMAN, GREAT KING RAT), Rudy Sarzo (QUIET RIOT, DIO, OZZY OSBOURNE), Neil Murray (BLACK SABBATH, WHITESNAKE) and Greg Smith, Patrik Johansson (Yngwie Malmsteen) and the very splendid Derek Sherinian (DREAM THEATER, Yngwie Malmsteen). In addition to these guys, RATA BLANCA's guitarist and mainman Walter Giardino has agreed to play on a couple of songs."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Doogie White "Pressing Ahead With Solo Album"
Page 1 sur 1