Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

Matt Sorum ' New METALLICA '

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Matt Sorum ' New METALLICA ' Empty
MessageSujet: Matt Sorum ' New METALLICA '   Matt Sorum ' New METALLICA ' EmptyVen 27 Juil - 19:50

Matt Sorum Describes New METALLICA Songs As "Crazy Fast"

Matt Sorum ' New METALLICA ' T70763 The following is courtesy of Brian Hiatt and RollingStone.com:

METALLICA are hard at work on their next album with producer Rick Rubin, and at least one person outside the band has heard the songs: VELVET REVOLVER drummer Matt Sorum. We’ll let him take it from here: “Lars (Ulrich, Metallica drummer) is a good friend of mine. He played me the demos from San Francisco, and I turned and looked at him and I said, ‘Master that shit and put it out.’ It’s ridiculous. The demos were sick. Eight-minute songs, all these tempo changes, crazy fast. It’s like, ‘Dude, don’t get slower when you get older, but don’t get faster!? How are you gonna play this live?’ And then me and Lars were out partying all night, and he had to go in the studio the next day and do this stupid like nine or ten minute song, and I was laughing at him — because he played me the demo of it, and it was so fast. I called him, and said, ‘Dude, how are you feeling?’ He was like, ‘Dude, I’m hurting.’ They’re cutting everything to tape, no fuckin’ Pro Tools — live, no clicks. Bitchin’. I dig it. I’m really excited for them.”

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Matt Sorum ' New METALLICA '
Page 1 sur 1