Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
LEGODAYS : 20% sur une sélection de LEGO avec ...
Voir le deal

stratovarius wacken open air 2007

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

stratovarius wacken open air 2007 Empty
MessageSujet: stratovarius wacken open air 2007   stratovarius wacken open air 2007 EmptyLun 30 Juil - 1:13

STRATOVARIUS To Perform New Song At Wacken Open Air 2007

stratovarius wacken open air 2007 70939

STRATOVARIUS guitarist Timo Tolkki has that the band will perform a new song from their forthcoming record when they play the Wacken Open Air in Germany on August 4th. The song is called 'The Last Night On Earth'.

The W:O:A runs from August 2nd - 4th in Wacken, Germany.

As previously reported, Tolkki has chosen Heikki Pöyhiä from TWILIGHTNING as the second vocalist for his upcoming solo project, SAANA - WARRIOR OF LIGHT. He has issued the following statement:

"I got to know Heikki when I mixed their debut album and I really loved his versatile vocals immediately. I also saw him live and he was just as good. He has a very powerful voice, but he can also sing very softly when needed, and his character, like all the characters on this album, is very challenging for the singer, since they each portray a lot of different human feelings.

This project will challenge the form and content of 'rock opera'. My aim has been to create something totally new and yet maintain the best parts from traditional rock opera and opera. I did not want to just compose 10 songs, come up with some quick story and invite seven famous metal singers and call that a rock opera. I have spent a lot of time choosing the vocalists and that has been a very difficult job, because each and every one of them is unique, although they are not big names. The whole concept is quite unique… more about that later."

Saana - Warrior Of Light will be released in late 2007/early 2008 via Frontiers Records and will contain exclusive bonus DVD with videos, interviews and lot of extras. Classically trained American coloratura soprano Jennifer Sowle was recently confirmed as the productions lead voice.

Tolkki is still searching for vocalists for both Saana and for other projects his production company Goldenworks is preparing. Anything from opera to pop to whatever is welcomed. If you are interested and you think you've got what it takes, then send two mp3´s, two photos (including one full body) and a little bio about yourself to goldenworks@elisanet.fi .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

stratovarius wacken open air 2007
Page 1 sur 1