Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display japonaise One Piece Card Game OP-09 The Four ...
Voir le deal

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)

2 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) Empty
MessageSujet: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptySam 12 Aoû - 22:36

GENE SIMMONS - More TV Shows, Books, Real Estate Ventures, TV Channel On The Way!

KISS' GENE SIMMONS has posted the following message at their official website:

"We are off to Kentucky to go see the fastest cars in motor sports: Indycars!!! If you've been watching us on TV, you will have noticed I am always wearing I Am Indy hats and t-shirts and have no shame in directing the interviews towards IndyCar . The reason is simple, it's a privilege and an honor for our Simmons Abramson Marketing (Rich Abramson and yours truly) to be working with the fine folks at Indy. Yes. It's true. I am a lucky dog to be in KISS for 33 years - and still going strong. Yes. We have TV shows, books, real estate ventures, an upcoming TV channel and other ventures...but, if you out there haven't been to an Indy Race, you have missed out on one of the true pleasures this life has to offer. We go to all the races. I will be in Kentucky this weekend. Come up and say hi and watch Helio (Castroneves), Dan Weldon, Danica (Patrick), Marco (Andretti) go around that track as fast as 230 mph!!! Want more info? Click http://www.indycar.com/ for Indycar.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMer 16 Aoû - 0:05

KISS - GENE SIMMONS Discusses Forthcoming 6 Hour DVD Set; Release To Include Footage As Far Back As 1972

KISSOnline.com report that GENE SIMMONS called into the Dawn Patrol morning show on 102.7 WEBN in Cincinnati last Friday morning to discuss Gene Simmons' Family Jewels, the KISS Coffeehouse, his new book, the Indy Racing League, and the upcoming KISS six-hour DVD box set.

Gene mentioned the six hour KISS DVD box set will feature footage from as far back as 1972.

To hear the full interview visit: http://www.myspace.com/webndawnpatrol .

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) T49304pl1
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMer 16 Aoû - 18:29

GENE SIMMONS Family Jewels - "Most Watched Series Premiere" Since 2004's Dog The Bounty Hunter
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) T49340pm7

"The premiere episode of GENE SIMMONS Family Jewels was the most watched series premiere of any A&E show since the launch of Dog The Bounty Hunter in August of 2004," says Gene Simmons at his website. "There have been 12 new prime-time series since that date. Our first two episodes averaged 1.9 million total viewers (up 106% vs. A&E's Monday 10-11pm time period average), 1.3 million 18-49 (up 160%) and 1.3 million 25-54 (up 149%). Anyone in the television business will tell you it's not how you start, but now you finish, so as happy as we were with the ratings for our premiere, the real litmus test was how we did in week two. Did we keep our viewers? Well, the results are now in from Monday night's second week showing and we're even a bigger hit then we were in our premiere week. And even though our numbers continue to be great, the nation is now learning about Nick and Sophie, who are fast becoming big stars in their own right."
DepressiveAge

DepressiveAge

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMer 16 Aoû - 21:10

En éspérant qu'ils pensent à nous sotir un nouvel album!
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 20:01

KISS - New GENE SIMMONS Interview Online
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) T49421yp0

KISS Kollector Online ( www.kisskollector.com ) report:

Yesterday (August 16th), GENE SIMMONS did a pre-taped Audio Live Online interview for Washingtonpost.com, to discuss the long career of Gene and KISS as well as his new A&E hit series Gene Simmons Family Jewels.

Fans could submit their questions yesterday, and meanwhile the interview is online here.

One of the things Gene says is that PAUL STANLEY will do a solo tour first before KISS will go out on tour again next year. On when the long awaited vintage KISS DVD box set will be released, Gene says fans will have to wait for the answer.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMar 22 Aoû - 11:18

GENE SIMMONS To Guest On CNN Europe In September
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 49642ni9

According to KISSNews.de, KISS' GENE SIMMONS will be on CNN Europe on September 26th at 21.00 CET on The Quest. You can see teasers for the show every then and now on CNN Europe
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyJeu 24 Aoû - 20:13

GENE SIMMONS - This Week's Installment Of Family Jewels Outperforms Debut
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 49796zu5

KISS bassist/mouthpiece Gene Simmons reported last week that the debut of his show, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, "was the most watched series premiere of any A&E show since the launch of Dog The Bounty Hunter in August of 2004." He has posted the following update at his official website:

"Happy to report this week's GENE SIMMONS FAMILY JEWELS outperformed our debut episodes. We thank you for the kind words you have sent us...Soph, Nick and Miss Tweed. And, if and when you ever meet them, you will be as enchanted by them, as I have always been. They make me a better man.

And, just got back from Indianapolis with my partner Rich Abramson (click http://www.genesimmons.com/pages/sam/index.html for the Simmons-Abramson Marketing venture we share) re. a new business venture for the IndyCar folks. And, we will be attending the Sonoma Indy race on Sunday, August the 27th, and the Chicago Indy race on Sunday, September the 10th. Hope to see you all there."

For complete information on Faimly Jewels broadcast times go to this location. http://www.aetv.com/genesimmonsfamilyjewels/index.jsp
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyDim 27 Aoû - 2:50

KISS' GENE SIMMONS Sends Get Well Video To Wounded Israeli Soldier

The following report is courtesy of the Associated Press:

The flamboyant, Israeli-born rocker GENE SIMMONS has sent a televised message of support to am Israeli soldier seriously wounded in fighting in Lebanon, calling him his 'hero.'

Simmons, 57, founded the heavy metal band KISS in the 1970s and became famous for wearing white and black face makeup, spitting fire and sticking his tongue out at sold-out elaborate performances.

Simmons, the band's bass player, was born Chaim Witz in the northern Israeli city of Haifa before emigrating to New York as a child.

Simmons sent a video message this week to Ron Weinreich, an Israeli soldier and die-hard Kiss fan, who was seriously wounded in Israel's 34-day fight with Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon. Weinreich remains hospitalized and is paralyzed from the chest down. Above his hospital bed, a Kiss poster is spread across the wall.

Weinreich's brother had his wedding relocated this week to the hospital, so his brother could attend. At the wedding, the surprise recording was played.

"Hi Ron, this is Gene Simmons. I'm talking to you from my home. I can't tell you how proud I am of you, and how much the world and Israel owes you a debt of gratitude," he said. "From the bottom of my heart, you are a real hero, you are everybody's hero, you are my hero and I wish I could be there with you."

Suddenly switching to confident Hebrew, Simmons added: "My name is Chaim, I was born in Haifa."

He concluded by saying in English: "I wish you my best, a happy life and I hope the wedding comes off and everybody should honor you because you are a real hero."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyDim 27 Aoû - 19:37

GENE SIMMONS Family Jewels "Is A Monster"; Hollywood Reporter Cover Photo Available
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 49966ty3

The Hollywood Reporter says that GENE SIMMONS Family Jewels "is a monster" and the publication has the new A&E series on it's latest cover (click photo left). The show airs Mondays at 10PM and is described as follows: Dad is Gene Simmons - the legendary, tongue wagging demon of KISS. Mom is Shannon Tweed - former Playmate Of The Year, actress and model. And their kids, Nick and Sophie, are, well...surprisingly charming, well-behaved teenagers dealing with the trials and tribulations of adolescence, even though Mom and Dad are like no one else's parents. Gene and Shannon have been happily UNmarried for 22 years and have no plans of getting married any time soon. Gene is a rock star, and a multi-media magnate. He is also the kind of dad who brings Gatorade to his daughter's soccer games and stands in the front row of his son's rock band when they play gigs. "
For more information visit this location. http://www.aetv.com/genesimmonsfamilyjewels/index.jsp
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyDim 27 Aoû - 22:59

GENE SIMMONS Featured On Superman Documentary DVD
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 49973pt9

The Superman documentary that features GENE SIMMONS has just come out on DVD earlier this month. As previously reported, the documentary debuted early May at the Hot Docs film festival in Toronto, Canada. Titled Look, Up In The Sky! The Amazing Story Of Superman, the approx 2 hour documentary has several insiders and celebrities explaining the magic of the whole Superman phenomenon. The almost 70 year old Man Of Steel is not just a mythic symbol of hope but also one of the most famous pop art icons.

In the documentary, narrated by Kevin Spacey (who plays the role of Lex Luthor in the latest Superman movie), Gene talks about coming to America (stating Superman is the ultimate immigrant kid) and mentions that as a kid he would grab a towel to wrap around his neck and – whenever Superman jumped off to fly – he would jump off his bed. Gene also comments on the mysterious death of the first Superman actor, who supposedly was either murdered or killed himself (trying to fly out the window). Other celebrities featured in the documentary include authors, historicians, comic book writers, actors, producers or publishers such as Stan Lee, Margot Kidder, Mark Hamill and John Peters.

(Thanks KISSKollector.com)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMar 5 Sep - 0:56

GENE SIMMONS, SHANNON TWEED Announce Los Angeles Autograph Session
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 50417xg1

KISS' GENE SIMMONS has posted the following message at his website:
"Kindly check with Tower Music in Los Angeles for exact details, but, as of now, myself and Miss Tweed will by signing our respective books (Gene Simmons Family Jewels/Sex, Money, Kiss) and Kiss And Makeup (both on SimmonsBooks/Phoenix Books) at: Tower Music on Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles. September the 8th, 2006 - we start at 7 pm and we will stay as long as possible. Hope to see you all there."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMer 6 Sep - 0:13

GENE SIMMONS' House Of Horrors Comic Available In Late October
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 50483lt2

A new comic from Arcana Studio, GENE SIMMONS' House Of Horrors, by Simmons, Wild, Zuniga & Gabel, will be published on October 25th, according to Things From Another World ( www.tfaw.com ).

A synopsis for the comic reads: Young Eugene, while on a family picnic, stumbles upon an abandoned house in the woods the week before Halloween. The house is being prepared to be used as a one-night-only Haunted House! A strange worker, an old man, sees Eugene and gives him a book with two tickets to the event hidden inside that changes his life - or what's left of it, after the ghosts are done with him!

The comic will be available with two covers in an equal ratio. More details to follow.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMar 26 Sep - 0:17

KISS - GENE SIMMONS Book, DVD Update
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 51815el9

KISS News USA reports:

The new book from Gene Simmons, Ladies Of The Night: A Historical And Personal Perspective Of The First And Oldest Profession, will be released on November 1st, 2006. It contains 244 pages. Amazon is already taking pre-orders for a special price. More here. http://www.amazon.com/dp/1597775010?tag=kissnews-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=1597775010&adid=1VHRATBV8VZ1NXTKVVYY&

Gene Simmons appears in a new Superman DVD called Look, Up In The Sky - The Amazing Story Of Superman, which is available at here. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FO0AHY?tag=kissnews-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B000FO0AHY&adid=0GZN93WY6DKXNV5GWNCR&
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMer 27 Sep - 20:05

GENE SIMMONS Auctioning Autographed Bass To Benefit Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 51946qq8
KISS singer/bassist GENE SIMMONS is auctioning off an autographed axe bass guitar for the Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric Aids Charity, being held on eBay at this location.

As of yesterday, September 26th, bids on the axe had risen to $75,000. Said Simmons, "I'm stunned. The good part of this is that the monies will go to Pediatric Aids."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyDim 8 Oct - 18:31

GENE SIMMONS Family Jewels To Be Issued On DVD In Time For KISSmas; Pre-Orders Accepted

KISS News USA reports:

The first series of GENE SIMMONS Family Jewels will be out on a double-DVD just in time for KISSmas. It is now available for pre-order for a Special price at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000H5U5U8?tag=kissnews-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B000H5U5U8&adid=0K7PQTK57ABD4HN00DXV&

Gene Simmons Family Jewels is your personal invitation to go home with rock 'n roll superstar Gene Simmons. Enter the extraordinary Simmons household where former KISS front man Gene Simmons and Playmate of the Year Shannon Tweed have raised two charming, well-behaved teenagers, Nick and Sophie.

Or is it the other way around?

From a surprise birthday party that turns into a surprise wedding, to driving lessons that take a wrong turn for father and son, to horseplay that puts a daughter in hot water, day-to-day family life has never been so outrageously unpredictable--and surprisingly touching.

The story of a uniquely American family fully unveiled in the original thirteen episodes from the debut season on DVD.

DVD Features: Exclusive interviews with the Simmons family; Cast Biographies; Photo Gallery; Interactive Menu; Scene Selection - 8/7/06 Happily Unmarried (#1), 8/7/06 Next Generation Rock Star (#3), 8/14/06 The Demon Lives (#10), 8/14/06 Driving Me Crazy (#2), 8/21/06 Food or Sex? (#6), 8/28/06 Sexercise (#Cool, 9/11/06 The Un-Anniversary (#12), 9/18/06 Loose Change (#9), 9/25/06 Fan... Tastic (#7), 10/2/06 Horsin’ Around (#5), 10/16/06 Gene’s Addiction (#4), 10/23/06 Shrinkwraped (#11), 10/30/06 Behind the Makeup (#13).
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyMar 17 Oct - 18:20

GENE SIMMONS Thrills Fragrance Fans In Myrtle Beach
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) T53026pw6
The following report is courtesy of Russ Lane from Myrtlebeachonline.com:

Faces lit up at as a long line at Coastal Grand Myrtle Beach mall wound its way - not toward Santa but to KISS frontman and multimedia brand GENE SIMMONS. Crowds began gathering at the mall at 7:30 a.m., with some driving more than six hours for a chance to spend about a minute with him.

A black-clad Simmons appeared around 1 p.m., sans white-and-black makeup and guitar. He is on a tour promoting new his-and-her fragrances.

"If you can make it in Peoria, baby, you can make it anywhere," Simmons said.

No one sat on his lap, but a black-clad Simmons did shake hands, flirt, hug, kiss, sign bottles of perfume and other memorabilia and, on at least one occasion, licked.

Diana Mroczek, 35, of Chicago, was finishing her weeklong vacation when she and friend Angie Whitney happened upon the large silver platform shoes erected at the KISS Coffeehouse at Broadway at the Beach.

Mroczek was 7 when her mom gave her a copy of a "Dr. Love" single, which she broke in half from overplaying but still keeps with her. At the coffeehouse, Mroczek learned of Simmons' appearance.

"It was better than seeing Santa," she said. "He was very dirty and flirtatious as I thought he would be. I even got a lick on the ear."

Locals and visitors gathered steadily until after 5 p.m., purchasing bottles of the fragrance in exchange for meeting Simmons up close.

Some were ambivalent about the fragrance, others such as Tonda Venable of Winston-Salem, were already wearing the scent before Simmons signed the bottle.

Some were there just for a moment with the long-tongued rocker. Moments after a brief dance with Simmons, Jackie Dieterich of Hagerston, Md., was still catching her breath.

"I'm a little bit flustered," she said. "I've been here since 10 a.m. I'm hungry, and I've got to go to the bathroom."

Johnny Hendricks, 41, of Shelby, N.C., first heard KISS at a school event when he was 10, and became a bassist, rhythm guitar and singer two years later, practicing to 'Detroit Rock City'.

"I'm a musician, and they were the reason I wanted to make music," he said. Hendricks met Simmons when he made an appearance at KISS Coffeehouse's opening this summer. He also met rhythm guitarist PAUL STANLEY at a KISS convention in Atlanta. After waiting hours, he met the guitar player who first inspired him.

"You could take a minute to talk to him. He thanked me," Hendricks said, smiling. "I said, 'No, thank you.'"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyDim 22 Oct - 22:09

GENE SIMMONS' Fans Lineup For Fragrances, Photos
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 53408nn5

Atlanta Journal-Constitution ( www.ajc.com ) has issued the following report from Ken Sugiiura:

When KISS rock star GENE SIMMONS comes to town to sell his fragrance and sign autographs, what other option do you have but to call into work sick and start waiting in line at 9 AM?

For Kenneth Hathorne, it was no decision at all.

"For me to meet him in person, I'll be lucky if I don't have a heart attack," said Hathorne, a 44-year-old car mechanic from Suwanee.

At the Mall of Georgia in Buford on Thursday, Hathorne was not at all alone amongst KISS devotees who dropped at least $50 for either "KISS Him" or "KISS Her" and the chance to meet their hero. They were not disappointed in coming face to face with Simmons, the co-founder of the 1970's heavy metal group known as much for face paint and costumes as music.

When the scheduled three-hour signing began just after 4 PM, perhaps 500 fans were already in line. Belk store manager Lori Brown-Jackson, standing in front of seven empty display tables that had been stocked with KISS fragrance, said the store moved more than 1,000 bottles.

"Wow," said Hathorne afterwards after his seven-hour wait and brief audience with Simmons. "Oh, man. This is the best present I ever could have got, or am ever going to get."

Simmons and his bandmates have made their band something of an industry. Simmons' website sells everything from KISS coasters to lip balm to personal checks.

The fragrances met at least one fan's approval. (A news release described the cologne as "modern oriental fusion" and the perfume as "succulent, wild floriental.")

"It smells really good," said Cindy Sauer of Social Circle. "It's worth it."

Sauer waited in line with her husband, Jim, and 5-year-old daughter Lily, who came dressed in full KISS attire — make-up, black wig, and costume including a cape. Cindy Sauer guessed that about 200 people had taken pictures of little Lily's get-up.

Simmons seemed to be making it worth the wait. He warmly greeted fans and eagerly drew them in for pictures.

Erika Keith, well, she was pretty happy, too. While standing in line, she danced and pranced in hopes of catching the eye of the rocker.

And when her turn to meet Simmons finally arrived, this lifelong KISS fan bounded into his arms. Simmons' response, according to Keith: "Whoa."

Simmons swung the 33-year-old massage therapist around the stage. Several minutes after, she was still glowing.

"Aside from having my child, it was the most amazing experience of my life," said Keith, which surely would come as welcome news to her child.

Check out a photo gallery of Gene's appearance at this location. http://lpe.ajc.com/gallery/view/metro/gwinnett/1006/kiss
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyJeu 26 Oct - 23:14

KISS' GENE SIMMONS: "We Intend On Doing 100 Coffee Houses In The Next Two Years"
Whittier Daily News ( whittierdailynews.com ) has issued the following report from Michelle J. Mills:

Since the '70s, KISS has steadily evolved from being a niche band to becoming a household name. Instantly recognizable, the group's vivdly painted faces and flamboyant duds have become a marketing tool for a plethora of items.

Now KISS is getting even more personal with fragrance lines for men and women.

"The idea of KISS fragrances initially was not just limited to fragrances, it was for everything head to toe," said Gene Simmons, bass player, singer and perhaps the most recognizable member of KISS.

The collection includes "underarm deodorant, shampoo, fragrances, body oils for him and for her," he said. "It's a full line and we have special Merry KISS-mas boxes where you can stick one or more of everything in there and get it all and giveaway gift baskets and blah, blah, blah."

The scent and products were designed by Gemini Cosmetics Inc., a company based in Sparks, Nev. and founded in 2004 by Neil Katz and Robert Rumsby, both formerly of Liz Claiborne Cosmetics. Gemini has previously created products for Tommy Bahama and is the domestic sales agent for Revlon's Prestige Fragrances.

Simmons worked with the company, giving his opinion on the collection, including packaging and the scent.

The company invited lots of people to sample it all.

"What I did was listen to women," Simmons explained. "Women would come over, and there's lots of them, thank you. You ask them what they like. We must have had 15 different fragrances on the table and they all veered to one or two of them and we finally decided on one.

"The only thing I did was basically say I like it, I don't like it, which ultimately is what it's all about because no matter how much (research and development) you go through, at the end of the day it's got to be of the people, for the people, by the people. You better have them like it or you're out of business."

KISS Her eau de parfum comes in bright white packaging with black graphics. Tall acid-etched translucent bottles hold the fragrance and boast a black logo. The scent's top notes include apple-tini, wet fig leaves and crushed red peppercorns. The core is wild red poppy, exotic black orchid, sueded frangipani petals and deep purple calla lilly. Bottom notes include glowing amber crystals, musky bare skin, shiny patent leather and vintage mahogany.

KISS Him cologne comes in a shiny black patent leather-look box with Kiss graphics and logos. The fragrance starts with bergamot, white pepper, anise and black cumin, then gets woody with lavender, cypress, dark rum and fir balsam. It finishes with sandalwood, moss and honeyed amber.

When we talked to Simmons, he said he hasn't tried the cologne yet. (Perhaps he will have sampled it by the time he arrives in Riverside this afternoon.) However, he had used the Lovin' face soother and the All Nite deodorant stick. He doesn't wear any other fragrances.

"You're talking to men, we're Neanderthals," Simmons said. "All we know is when the scent works with a woman, we get aroused and once we get aroused — that's what women are here for.

"That's why you wear makeup and perfume, it's for men," Simmons said. "Don't let any other woman kid you otherwise."

The products are obviously capturing some noses, as more than a billion items have already been shipped around the country. The line was also featured on the cover of Women's Wear Daily, which gave it a good review.

"The other biggest thumbs up is I have a 14-year-old daughter named Sophie (Tweed-Simmons), on Gene Simmons Family Jewels' TV show," he said. "The fact that she, and I swear to you, uses Kiss fragrances every day when she goes to school, to the shark-infested waters of 14- and 15-year-old boys, tells me this is the real thing."

If you don't care for the scent lines, you can still get your KISS fix in a number of other places, Simmons reminded us.

"This is turning into a KISS world actually because we already have the KISS Coffeehouse, the first in a new franchise, that's already opened in Myrtle Beach, that's a massive hit," Simmons said. "We intend on doing 100 coffeehouses in the next two years."

The six-hour DVD, KISSology: Volume One 1974-1977 (VH1 Classic), will be released Tuesday. At 8 PM Thursday, footage from the effort will be screened at selected movie theaters, including Alhambra Renaissance 14, Burbank 16 and La Habra Stadium 16.

KISS guitarist and singer Paul Stanley (he's the one who paints a dark star on his face) is on the road promoting his solo effort, Live to Win (New Door Records), which was released Tuesday. Simmons is still doing the "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" TV show on A&E, and he's also involved in "My Dad the Rock Star" cartoon on Nickelodeon and his company, Simmons Abramson Marketing, which is involved with the Indy Racing League and the Indy 500. He is on the road as well, making in-store appearances to promote the KISS fragrance line. (Yes, he'll autograph the product you buy at his appearance.)

Simmons takes his travels and his hectic life in stride.

"Home is where I am," Simmons said. "Everybody else defines home by one spot. I'm in Philly, I'm at home. Wherever I sleep is home. I don't depend on a geographical location. Where you're born and raised is an accident, where I am is my decision.

"Isn't it true before you go to the store you make notes, a list? I treat life the way you treat supermarkets. I don't window shop, I make lists and go down and check them off.

"I'm a happy guy," he said. "I get to wake up every day and be Gene Simmons. I can't think of another job (that's better) except God and I think that's taken."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyJeu 2 Nov - 1:23

Las Vegas KISS Fragrance Party Photos Available
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 53932wp9
GENE SIMMON's KISS Fragrance Party was held in Las Vegas on Friday night (October 27th) at Pure Nightclub. Photos from the event can be viewed http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=3785 . In addition to the new KISS Fragrance, the collection includes men’s hair and body wash, deodorant, and body spray. Women's products include shower gel, body lotion and body splash. The products are created under license via Gemini Cosmetics, New York.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyJeu 9 Nov - 20:16

GENE SIMMONS - "Family Jewels To Air On Biography Channel UK
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 54615
The Sun Online ( www.thesun.co.uk ) has issued the following report from Derek Robins:

KISS
star GENE SIMMONS’ Osbournes-style reality show is to be screened by the Biography Channel.

Gene Simmons' Family Jewels features the rocker, 57, at home with his partner ex-Playboy centrefold Shannon Tweed, 49, and their kids Nick, 17, and Sophie, 14.

The family show will be in sharp contrast to his image as a hell raising rock star who claims to have slept with more than 4,600 women.

The 13-parter which will be shown on the digital channel in early 2007 has strong echoes of MTV’s hit show The Osbournes which revitalised the careers of rocker Ozzy and X Factor wife judge Sharon.

Channel 4 showed Gene’s last series Rock School earlier this year.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyDim 12 Nov - 23:00

New GENE SIMMONS Light Due Out In March
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 54795hf0
KISSonline.com is reporting: "Pictured is the just approved color comp for a new KISS themed light. The product, by licensee Rabbit Tanaka, features a ceramic Gene Simmons with a lighted tongue. The next stage is a pre production sample will be sent in for approval. It is estimated that this item will reach the retail market on March 1st, 2007."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyDim 26 Nov - 0:38

GENE SIMMONS - "Dick Clark Was, Is, And Continues To Be A Gentleman Of The Highest Order"

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) T55570 Newspaper columnists Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith are reporting that KISS' ever-colorful frontman, Gene Simmons, shows his serious and, yes, sentimental side while recalling his first meeting with Dick Clark. "When Kiss first started we came out to Hollywood for our very first time. We appeared on 'In Concert,' Dick Clark's concert show on ABC. We were green, we knew no one, all we had was ourselves -- all for one, one for all, us against the world," states Simmons, who is among the many rockers sharing memories of Clark in preparation for his big memorabilia auction to benefit the T.J. Martell Foundation. Gene appears on tomorrow's (November 25) "Dick Clark Auction Preview" on VOOM's Treasure HD, the new high-definition network dedicated to collectors, which will also show much of the two-day auction next month. Right before we were to go on, Clark came into our dressing room," continues Simmons.

"He put his arm around our shoulders and said, 'Anything you want, just ask me.' He was kind enough to us in the beginning when no one else gave a squat. Dick Clark was, is, and continues to be a gentleman of the highest order.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyVen 29 Déc - 20:17

KISS' GENE SIMMONS Honors US Troops At Fort Bragg; Photos Available

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) T57428 KISSOnline is reporting:
"During this holiday season
, let's not forget all of the brave members of the Armed Forces stationed throughout the world. Please remember their daily sacrifices on our behalf!

In honor of the troops, we will be running a 4 part pictorial from Gene's October visit to Ft. Bragg. Known as the "Home Of The Airborne And Special Operations Forces." Fort Bragg houses the 82nd Airborne Division and the XVIII Airborne Corps. The U.S. Army Special Operations Command and the U.S. Army Parachute Team (the Golden Knights) also call Fort Bragg home.

This set of photos (click left) is from Gene's first stop upon arriving at Ft. Bragg - the base Hospital. There he visited with several injured soldiers and their families. Gene thanked each of the soldiers for "all that they do" and wished them well. He made it quite clear how he feels about them and how special they are to him and KISS. The meetings were filled with lots of laughs and hugs. One soldier made Gene a little nervous when he tried to remove his own IV so that he could put on the KISS shirt Gene had given him."

For more photos head here.
GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 57428sq1
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyVen 29 Déc - 20:34

KISS' GENE SIMMONS With US Troops At Fort Bragg; More Photos Available

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) T57482 KISSOnline, in honor of the troops, are running a 4 part pictorial from Gene's October visit to Ft. Bragg.

Known as the "Home Of The Airborne And Special Operations Forces", Fort Bragg houses the 82nd Airborne Division and the XVIII Airborne Corps. The U.S. Army Special Operations Command and the U.S. Army Parachute Team (the Golden Knights) also call Fort Bragg home.

These photos (click left), from Gene's October visit to Ft. Bragg feature Gene with the staff of the Womack Army Medical Center.

More photos to follow in the coming days.

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 57482tn6
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) EmptyVen 29 Déc - 20:50

KISS' GENE SIMMONS With US Troops At Fort Bragg - Part 4

Posted on Friday, December 29, 2006 at 09:25:10

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) T57566 KISSOnline, in honor of the troops, are running a 4 part pictorial from Gene's October visit to Ft. Bragg. The following is Part 4:

"These pictures are from a dinner held in Gene's honor at the base. Gene was presented with an "Iron Mike" Award. The "Iron Mike" that Gene received is a mini replica of the statute that stands in Ft. Bragg. In the past four decades, the statue has become the unofficial symbol of Ft. Bragg. This magnificent statue stands as a tribute to that "Special spirit and indomitable courage" which marks the "Airborne Trooper" as among the world's finest combat soldier.

Message from Gene Simmons:

"I had the distinct honor of being invited to Ft. Bragg. While there, I was emotionally overwhelmed by the dedication and loyalty I saw in the eyes of our troops. They were not there to debate politics. They simply believed they had to do something, instead of just talking about it, the way the rest of us do.

They volunteered for service!!!

I was awestruck when I visited the base's hospital. There, I met and talked with young people who had been injured -- some, very seriously. I heard no complaints. I saw no remorse. I saw pride. Later that evening, I was feted at a dinner, attended by Military Staff and members of our armed forces. After all the speech-making, I had a chance to have one-on-one conversations with young people from all areas of America.

And, when I left, I realized something very important. These are the young people that make it possible for all of you to have the debate about the war -- about our President -- about this Nation and where it's going. It doesn't matter where you stand on issues. This is America and you have the right to disagree.

But, you also have the obligation, when you see a member of our Armed Forces pass by, to straighten your back, look in their eyes, thrust out your hand to shake theirs -- and to say a kind word. Remember, they didn't volunteer for service to get attention, to become famous, or to make money. They volunteered because they believe in America.

A lesson for all of us."

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) 57566kx5
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)   GENE SIMMONS ( kiss) Empty

GENE SIMMONS ( kiss)
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant