Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Manette DualSense PS5 édition limitée ...
Voir le deal

Bassist JEFF PILSON ( FOREIGNER)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Bassist JEFF PILSON ( FOREIGNER) Empty
MessageSujet: Bassist JEFF PILSON ( FOREIGNER)   Bassist JEFF PILSON ( FOREIGNER) EmptyVen 10 Aoû - 18:14

Bassist JEFF PILSON On New Music From FOREIGNER: "The Plan Is September Of 2008"

WWW.GlamMetal.com has issued an interview with bassist Jeff Pilson (FOREIGNER, WAR & PEACE, ex-DOKKEN). The following is an excerpt from the chat:

Q: Jeff, How did you become a member of Foreigner?

A: "In the year 2000, I was in a movie that Jason Bonham was in as well. We established a good rapport in the movie together. In 2004 when Mick and Jason started working together they had no idea what it was going to be. They decided to do a charity event. They called me up and asked me if I was interested in doing it? I said of course! I think it was called "Mick Jones and friends" or something like that. It was the same people that you'll see tonight except for the singer. We knew the chemistry was strong so it gave Mick their encouragement to re-form Foreigner. So when they asked me to do it I said yeah!”

Q: So Mick is the only original member?

A: "Correct!"

Q: I saw you guys in May at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas and Kelly brings a great stage presence to the band. Along with you and Jason who bring a more of an updated rock approach this band is fantastic!

A: "Yeah... Yeah... It's ideal! We're playing the music as it's always sounded to me."

Q: With an updated kick... I read that you guys are planning on releasing new material soon. Is there any truth to that?

A: "The plan is September of 2008. The process is going slow in some ways because our touring schedule is non-stop. We don't have big chunks of time where we can stop and work. So that's been a challenge. We did take some time at the beginning of the year to do some stuff but we haven't started recording it yet or anything. The plan is for the first few months of 2008 to work very sparsely and try to do as much writing and recording as we can. The goal is to have something by September of 2008."

Read the full interview at GlamMetal.com.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bassist JEFF PILSON ( FOREIGNER)
Page 1 sur 1