Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

MERCENARY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MERCENARY Empty
MessageSujet: MERCENARY   MERCENARY EmptyDim 19 Aoû - 18:26

MERCENARY To Enter Studio In October

Singer Mikkel Sandager, from Danish metallers MERCENARY, has issued the following update:

"Well, first of all, the new album is really progressing rapidly. We are in writing mode and it feels really good to be creative again. I guess I didn't realize how much I had piled up inside because I find myself writing and writing. Can't comment on any titles or songs yet but I am really exited about everything I have heard so far. It is going to be very nice to have René (Pedersen; bass/vocals) in the process as well as he is able to give us the harsh vocals that I couldn't do on The Hours That Remain. On another note, I am starting to look very much forward to playing the next show. I guess I have become quite addicted to doing shows and I feel pretty strange to not play any for two or three months. We will start recording the new album in late October and hope for a spring 2008 release but no date has been set yet."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MERCENARY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MERCENARY   MERCENARY EmptyVen 14 Sep - 18:53

l'album prend du retard, sortie visée pour le printemps 2008 :

Danish metallers MERCENARY have issued the following update:

"After a long summer break, we're finally back from the living and ready to roam amongst the dead again...

"The songwriting for the next album has begun and we're currently recording song structures and demoing ideas. The studio time has been finally booked for November, which gives us a tentative release in spring 2008."

Vocalist Mikkel Sandager says: "Everything is going great and I'm bursting with ideas and melodies. It's nice to be back in the writer's position and get to manifest the input and inspiration I've accumulated over the last year... Don't know the title yet, but it will be something colorful and shapeless..."

Bassist Rene Pedersen adds: "I'm very exited and happy having begun the process of creating the new material. So far the ideas that have been put on the table has made my spine tremble, and my ears bleed with pleasure! My mind is bursting with melodies and earth shaking bass lines, and I cant wait to get into the studio!"
bru_dall

MERCENARY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MERCENARY   MERCENARY EmptyDim 23 Sep - 16:40

MERCENARY Invite Fans To Vote On Danish Video-List Show

MERCENARY 74259
MERCENARY
have issued the following update:

"Thanks to all who helped vote for us on the Danish video-list show Boogie.We had hoped to enter the list, but to enter at Position 3 was way above expectations. We hope for your continueing support to keep Danish metal on the national charts.

To help out this week you can vote in two ways:

Enter the Boogie website and log-in and vote by making your personal top 3 - or by SMS to (+45) 1212 - write 'B Listen 3'. The price in DK is 0,16 Euro + standard sms price."

Thanks,
Mercenary
bru_dall

MERCENARY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MERCENARY   MERCENARY EmptySam 24 Nov - 16:18

MERCENARY Sign With 3rd Tsunami Agency

MERCENARY 78252

Danish bashers MERCENARY have issued the following update:

"It's a pleasure to announce that from now on 3rd Tsunami Agency, who also represents such great artists as VOLBEAT, RAUNCHY and MNEMIC, will be handling all future booking for Mercenary in Denmark.

In other news, Mercenary features the front cover of the November edition of the Danish music magazine, Musikeren, in connection with an article about the current state of the Danish metal scene written by Mercenary's very own guitarist Jakob.

Check out the November edition of Musikeren here (Danish only)."

bru_dall

MERCENARY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MERCENARY   MERCENARY EmptyMar 4 Déc - 18:49

MERCENARY - Merchandise Clearance Sale Up And Running

MERCENARY T78894 Denmark's MERCENARY are currently clearing out their online webshop. Buy any three items, pay for two. The offer is good for the entire month of December. Go to this location for details.

Contenu sponsorisé

MERCENARY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MERCENARY   MERCENARY Empty

MERCENARY
Page 1 sur 1