Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

MERCENARY -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MERCENARY - Empty
MessageSujet: MERCENARY -   MERCENARY - EmptySam 27 Déc - 19:55

MERCENARY - Final Blog From ARCH ENEMY Tour Available

MERCENARY - T103626 René Pedersen, bassist for Denmark's MERCENARY, has posted his final blog from the band's recent tour with ARCH ENEMY, LEAVES' EYES and SISTER SIN. It is available below.

"So my dear blog readers! Sadly this journey has come to it's end! It's been an exciting road! But all good things have an end too, and this tour is no different!

The last show (December 19th) was in a small, and when I say small, I REALLY mean small German town called Bad Arolsen! The venue was this big place that had been turned into a venue, because MANOWAR had their festival there! But no one really came for other shows! So the promoter actually wanted to cancel the show, because of bad pre-sales. But Arch Enemy insisted on playing the show and it actually turned out to be a hell of a night!

Arriving at the venue, my first thought was, DAMN this place is going to be empty tonight! Because the stage was HUGE, and the venue had room for 1500 people! And with only 186 tickets sold in pre-sales, it didn't look too good!

With nothing to do at the venue, Morten, Mike and I went back to check in at the Hotel, and relax for some time. The hotel was really nice, located 14 km from the venue. I plugged in my laptop, threw myself on the bed, and watched some Smallville! Allways a nice way to clear the head!

Going back to the venue, Jakob called Mike, and told him, that if we had the chance we should grab something to eat on the way there because the food at the venue was awful! So we grabbed the chance and got ourselves a nice meal at the 4 star restaurant in the middle of the city!! McDonalds!! haha!! Very Happy

So getting back to the venue, we had to get ready for the show! The venue didn't look empty or anything even though there were only like 380 people inside or something like that!

Our show was PACKED with technical problems!! Jakob's guitar didn't work during two whole numbers, so we had to play with just one guitar, and because of the tecnical problems we only got to play four songs!!! That really sucked! But the crowd was amazing!! They really were alive!! So for that we are grateful Smile After the show, I was pretty down over all the tecnical bullshit! But nothing a couple of ICE COLD beers couldn't handle!! Went down to the merch booth and talked to a lot of happy people, and that made it all worthwhile.

At the hotel we had an afterparty in Mike and Martin's room! Sharlee and Daniel from AE was there, the guys from Sister Sin, and a couple from Leaves' Eyes. I was really tired so I went to bed first, but the others kept the party going for some time. In the morning, we went down for breakfast, not the best one we have had on the tour, but it beats starving! Michael Amott from Arch Enemy also came down to have something to eat, we said our goodbyes, and expressed our gratitude for being a part of this awesome tour! And then we started our long and boring journey home to Denmark.

Thx for all the support, and for reading! Hope that it has been as fun for, you as readers, as it has been for me writing!"

- all the best
Rep

Go to this location for all the blogs from the tour.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MERCENARY -
Page 1 sur 1