Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

SPIRITUAL BEGGARS Frontman Launches Solo Project

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SPIRITUAL BEGGARS Frontman Launches Solo Project Empty
MessageSujet: SPIRITUAL BEGGARS Frontman Launches Solo Project   SPIRITUAL BEGGARS Frontman Launches Solo Project EmptyDim 26 Aoû - 16:20

SPIRITUAL BEGGARS Frontman Launches Solo Project

SPICE AND THE RJ BAND is a new project featuring vocalist/songwriter Spice (KAYSER, ex-SPIRITUAL BEGGARS) and drummer Bob Ruben (Kayser, THE MUSHROOM RIVER BAND). The band will release its debut album, The Will, in October via Scarlet Records. According to a press release, the band "is driven by an insane passion for '70s psychedelic, soul, blues, hard rock sound that never went away."

Says Spice: "SPICE AND THE RJ BAND is my solo band. The 'R' stands for 'Bob Ruben' and the 'J' stands for 'Johann.' Johann is an old friend and an ex-roadie of a band I used to play with a couple of years ago. About a year ago I opened an old door which led into other doors, which I decided to walk through. What I'm trying to say is, that instead of seeking riff I wanted my fingers to play, I started to let the music lead me. No genre orientated. I just let it all come out. In all kinds of beautiful shapes."

The Will features the following tracks:
'Pick A Rose',
'See Ya',
'Parallel',
'As We Lie',
'Don't Tell Me',
'Fat Snakes And Robots',
'Hold On',
'All I Know',
'The Fake',
'Like A Rose',
'I'II Be Alright',