Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

IRON MAIDEN Member Tony Moore

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

IRON MAIDEN Member Tony Moore Empty
MessageSujet: IRON MAIDEN Member Tony Moore   IRON MAIDEN Member Tony Moore EmptyJeu 30 Aoû - 0:51

IRON MAIDEN Member Tony Moore Strumming For Charity

Bucks Free Press has issued the following report:

Musician Tony Moore jetted into High Wycombe for the launch of his UK tour - which will raise thousands for charity.

The former IRON MAIDEN and CUTTING CREW member has been flying solo around the UK doing a series of acoustic gigs at airfields to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.

During the launch at Wycombe airfield last Friday, Tony was also joined on stage by Sinead Quinn of FAME ACADEMY fame as well as THE FEELING's drummer Paul Stewart, who turned up to show his support. A second gig was held at White Waltham airfield on Sunday.

Tony said: "So far the tour has been a fantastic success. I actually learned to fly in High Wycombe and I have lots of friends there so it a place that is close to my heart. The response has been amazing and everyone has been enjoying themselves."

The newly-qualified pilot has been flying around the country in a Cessna 172 SP aeroplane to all the gigs and so far the tour has raised £1,600 for the charity.

Read the full story at Bucks Free Press.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

IRON MAIDEN Member Tony Moore
Page 1 sur 1