Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

BRAINSTORM -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BRAINSTORM - Empty
MessageSujet: BRAINSTORM -   BRAINSTORM - EmptyMer 5 Sep - 0:34

BRAINSTORM - New Song-Titles Revealed

BRAINSTORM - 72968

Singer Andy B. Franck from German power metallers BRAINSTORM has issued the following update:

"Hi there, this is just another short update from the studio. While we're mixing all the new tracks, I just want to reveal the first song-titles from our forthcoming album. So here we go: 'Fire Walk With Me', 'All Alone', 'Protect Me From Myself', 'Surrounding Walls', 'Stained With Sin', 'Falling Spiral Down'. More to come soon. So stay tuned for some amazing news about the new single (release date, tracklisting etc.), video-clip and the upcoming tour! See ya, and believe it... this will become the strongest BS album so far!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

BRAINSTORM - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BRAINSTORM -   BRAINSTORM - EmptyVen 5 Oct - 19:15

BRAINSTORM Reveal Album Title, Song Titles; More Live Dates Announced

BRAINSTORM - T75083 German metallers BRAINSTORM have issued the following update:

"Hi Brainiacs,

We are proud to announce the title of our upcoming album: Downburst. The final cover art will be revealed soon, all I say yet is that it looks very impressing by now.

Further, here are the tracks that will most likely appear on the album, not in final order of appearance yet:
'Falling Spiral Down',
'Fire Walk With Me',
'Stained With Sin',
'Frozen',
'End In Sorrow',
'Redemption In Your Eyes',
'How Do You Feel', 'All Alone',
'Surrounding Walls',
'Crawling In Chains',
'Protect Me From Myself'.

We have spared neither trouble nor expense to deliver you the best sounding, state of the art Brainstorm album to date, can't wait to let you hear because this one will leave you with your jaw dropped, I'm sure! We are almost done with the mix and all I can say is that everything sounds f*#%ing amazing.

Also, we have added some more live shows to our touring schedule. Brainstorm will play the ProgPower UK Festival in Bristol, UK on Saturday, March 29th, 2008 and the Metal Camp Festival July 5th, 2008 in Tolmin, Slovenia. We really look forward to returning to the UK and Slovenia."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BRAINSTORM -
Page 1 sur 1