Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

ENGEL ,DIMMU BORGIR/AMON AMARTH, ATREYU/STILLRE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ENGEL ,DIMMU BORGIR/AMON AMARTH, ATREYU/STILLRE Empty
MessageSujet: ENGEL ,DIMMU BORGIR/AMON AMARTH, ATREYU/STILLRE   ENGEL ,DIMMU BORGIR/AMON AMARTH, ATREYU/STILLRE EmptyMer 19 Sep - 20:13

ENGEL To Support On DIMMU BORGIR/AMON AMARTH, ATREYU/STILLREMAINS Tours

Gothenburg-based metallers ENGEL have issued the following update:

"Whatever is begun in anger ends in... ?

Touring, I guess.

I could just tell you to check the live-section, but nah - I'd rather rant about it here as well.

Engel is going on tour, and for those of you who've been longing to see us, and never made it to Sweden all those times - now's the chance.

We'll kick off the fall-season by supporting the satanic warriors of DIMMU BORGIR alongside the viking warriors of AMON AMARTH. Throughout the whole of Europe. No one will be spared. No one.

After this trek the season goes on supporting the not-so-satanic warriors of ATREYU alongside the not-so-viking warriors of STILL REMAINS. Throughout bits and pieces of Europe. Still, no one will be spared. No one.

So, one could ask - how does it feel to tour with a couple of the worlds greatest bands? Come to the shows, and you'll see first hand how it feels. And if you stand real close to us, you'll also be able to smell how it feels.

Well. All this will be so much more fun for you when you are able to follow our adventures - which you will. We'll go by the usual routines, providing a tour-blog and such for you guys and girls. I think you'll like it.

Don't worry though - we still have a trick or two up our sleeve. We're not out of surprises yet. Hang around for them, won't you?"

Check out Engel's tour schedule at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ENGEL ,DIMMU BORGIR/AMON AMARTH, ATREYU/STILLRE
Page 1 sur 1