Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

Ex-GATHERING

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ex-GATHERING Empty
MessageSujet: Ex-GATHERING   Ex-GATHERING EmptyDim 30 Sep - 14:54

Ex-GATHERING Singer's AGUA DE ANNIQUE Project - New Album Trailer Available

Ex-GATHERING 74670

Ex-GATHERING singer Anneke Van Giersbergen, who now fronts her newly formed band AGUA DE ANNIQUE,
has issued the following update on the band's activities regarding the release of the debut album 'Air,' out October 30th on The End Records.

"Hello all! Oh yes, we are coming to a new junction in our AdA adventure. Now that the album is pressed and ready, we are rehearsing like mad men for the upcoming shows. I am very excited indeed! We have also set up a newsletter so if you want to receive your AdA news first hand, be sure to subscribe here."

A teaser movie trailer for the album can be viewed below. According to a press release, Agua De Annique's music captures the solace and beauty of life, told through a wondrous backdrop of musical arrangements and emotionally-drenched lyrics. The song 'Witnesses' from Air has been posted online at this location.

Air features the following tracks:
'Beautiful One',
'Witnesses',
'Yalin', 'Day After Yesterday',
' My Girl',
'Take Care Of Me',
'Ice Water',
'You Are Nice',
'Trail Of Grief',
'Come Wander',
'Sunken Soldiers',
'Lost And Found',