Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 Les Fleurs de cerisier ...
8.98 € 14.99 €
Voir le deal

SYMPHONY X' Michael Romeo:

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SYMPHONY X' Michael Romeo: Empty
MessageSujet: SYMPHONY X' Michael Romeo:   SYMPHONY X' Michael Romeo: EmptyLun 15 Oct - 23:00

SYMPHONY X' Michael Romeo: "Some Time Early Next Year We're Going To Have To Think About A New Record"

Komodo Rock has issued a new interview with SYMPHONY X guitarist Michael Romeo. The following is an excerpt:

Q: re you looking at material for the next album?

A: "No man, no, we just got done with this one! This album was so much work man, we're going to enjoy touring now, and doing that, but some time early next year we're going to have think about a new record. But there was so much shit we had left over from the last album, a lot of parts, a lot of pieces, hours and hours of shit."

Q: Stuff that you can work with build into the next.

A: "Yeah we'll sort of have a head start ya know."

Q: So with Paradise Lost, everyone talks of the Milton influence, but I've also heard there's some Lovecraftian influence in there. Is that true?

A: "Not from me, I don't think so, I mean nah, on the last album there was some... No that was Poe. So not really not that I know of. I mean it's sometimes we're working on stuff, or we're writing lyrics or working on music, maybe you read a little something, or shit you can even see a movie and it kinda inspires you so you know a long the way there's all kinds of shit. It might not be a direct thing, but you know there's so many things and even friggin movies, there's always some kinda little inspiration."

Read the full interview here.

Also, check out some new live shots of the band, taken at Wembley Arena in London, England while supporting DREAM THEATER on Saturday (October 13th).

Live photos from the band's set can be viewed here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SYMPHONY X' Michael Romeo:
Page 1 sur 1